BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member

krav maga street fight

i challenge anyone to a street fight in krav maga!

just kidding, but has anyone ever actually seen someone who practices jrav maga beat some real ass, not simulated ass beatings? post link please:-)

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Nope! The Jews don't use it anyway, they just bomb the Palestinians to death.
    ***No source checks!!!***

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    i like to krav maga my wang before i got to bed every night.. I always win!

this ass clown at the boxing gym tol us he took on 14 guys once and had a police report to prove it, he is this "krav maga is the shit" guy and he wont ever bang with me, I told him, fine no rules, he still is like "krav maga is designed to kill, I dont want to kill you" LMFAO dude I would stomp his ass before he pulls a friggin pencil out and throws it at my testicles ro whatever he thinks he can do

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    this ass clown at the boxing gym tol us he took on 14 guys once and had a police report to prove it, he is this "krav maga is the shit" guy and he wont ever bang with me, I told him, fine no rules, he still is like "krav maga is designed to kill, I dont want to kill you" LMFAO dude I would stomp his ass before he pulls a friggin pencil out and throws it at my testicles ro whatever he thinks he can do

I would not even hold a conversation with such an idiot.

Take my advice, ignore him.
    ***No source checks!!!***

so no validity in your opinion??

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't know much about all that, but I really don't see a science to fighting dirty... I mean grab a pencil and do what you have to do when you are going to die i guess... if someone starts to try and kill me for real and not a street fight, I don't need anyone to teach me how to bite, gouge eyes, grab balls, throw dirt, use weapons, or act like a savage. there has been a few fights were it seemed like it was getting like that, but the sanity was always there on both sides, and not a life or death situation... tell your buddy If you didn't kill at least one of those 14 dudes, you got juked on your training...lol

^^^LMFAO, he was an Israeli special soldier of some sort, that can be confirme, but I dont think he ever really did any krav mage in the field their. And 14 guys LMAO he says he used one as a shield. When I used to get taken down in fights (im a boxerand didnt know what to do when I got down) I would start to bite and gouge etc. It came natural, Id be pinned down and think, well there is his nose, so Id stick my finger as far up his nose as i could and hard too, it worked like a charm. But I never learned how to do that, I just recognized something vulnerable and exploited it like we were taught in boxing.

oh and trust me he is not my buddy, he is an arrogant doushebag

lotaquestions is offline Banned
    i took krav maga for three or four months (only MA available around) it gave me some basic striking skills but had to much xtra crap (gun and knife defense) that i couldnt get in to it.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I saw it on fight quest it was so bad ass

i saw that figtht quest and it looked so ghey and fixed. The guy got a good cardio workout but who wouldnt get one when being attacked by 10 people. When the woman told that guy that she would put his face in the sand if he took her down, well he would probably mount her little ass and ound her face in if he took her down so her face in the sand didnt seem too feasable

self-defense by aggression was the thing i found most interesting. alot different concept than with most martial arts

weeman001 is offline Associate Member
    im taking krav classes right now, ive only had a few but it seems like alot of the strikes are ment to cripple your opponent.. its mostly made for "life or death" situations i guess... like hammer fist to the collar bone.. elbow to the spine, kick in the groin.. that kinda thing.

basicly if someone attacks you in the park you do whatever it takes to win and escape. its not really ment for "krav maga competitions". so far i think alot of the moves are usefull in a realisitic situation, but some might put you in jail..lol

RATM is offline Senior Member
    i too am taking KM right now. I am not taking it for any MMA angles at all. I am taking it strictly for self defense. Weeman said it best. Its about doing whatever it takes. Not so much to win in the sense we normally "win" but more of survival. I am very happy with it. I imagine that someone who is skilled in striking or submissions will kick my ass, but I will eventually escape after causing some life altering injury. I suppose thats the idea tho of KM.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    haha nice bitta

this is not to put off on you guys, but i belive that it is the perfect ma for women.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Depends really what kind of Krav Maga this guy was talking to you about bittapart. There are 2 known systems as far as the general population is aware. There is Krav Maga (the one taught internationally. And there is Commando Krav Maga.
    Ok yea it sounds gay but CKM is the system that has been taught to the likes of Mossad and such forces.

CKM was devised by a guy who still teaches mossad, MI6, NSA etc. It is a simplified system of krav maga. Based on more quicker more fatal methods of attack.
    The founder was asked hen working for the Isreali special forces some 25+ years ago to coem up wiht a more practical form of attack. He looked at Krav Maga cut all the BS out of it and came up with CKM.

I have done both and Krav Maga does not compare to CKM. It is a more direct and dangerous form of attacking someone. I say attack as it is not so much a self defense. its hit first and hit hardest basically. Using the most fatal of blows to imobilise an agressor in teh shortest time possible. Based on multiple attackers its pretty effective because to this principle.
    Its one rule is if it goes to the ground you are back on your feet in no more than 5 seconds, its not about submission or joint locks etc. its basic as it can be, you get a chance take it and take it quick. meaning if you were in a fight situation and ended up being taken in a arm lock, its gonna get broken!
    14 agressors is pretty damn extreme, but the pressure test is based on multiple attakcers and i think a really decent CKM guy could handle more than a normal MMA or boxer ever could in a street fight situation.
    I woudl like to see a fight with a Level 4+ CKM instructor fi***tng a few on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by weeman001 View Post
    im taking krav classes right now, ive only had a few but it seems like alot of the strikes are ment to cripple your opponent.. its mostly made for "life or death" situations i guess... like hammer fist to the collar bone.. elbow to the spine, kick in the groin.. that kinda thing.

basicly if someone attacks you in the park you do whatever it takes to win and escape. its not really ment for "krav maga competitions". so far i think alot of the moves are usefull in a realisitic situation, but some might put you in jail..lol
    our parks are pretty safe down here bro, you should have stayed longer LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Odpierdol_sie! View Post
    Depends really what kind of Krav Maga this guy was talking to you about bittapart. There are 2 known systems as far as the general population is aware. There is Krav Maga (the one taught internationally. And there is Commando Krav Maga.
    Ok yea it sounds gay but CKM is the system that has been taught to the likes of Mossad and such forces.

CKM was devised by a guy who still teaches mossad, MI6, NSA etc. It is a simplified system of krav maga. Based on more quicker more fatal methods of attack.
    The founder was asked hen working for the Isreali special forces some 25+ years ago to coem up wiht a more practical form of attack. He looked at Krav Maga cut all the BS out of it and came up with CKM.

I have done both and Krav Maga does not compare to CKM. It is a more direct and dangerous form of attacking someone. I say attack as it is not so much a self defense. its hit first and hit hardest basically. Using the most fatal of blows to imobilise an agressor in teh shortest time possible. Based on multiple attackers its pretty effective because to this principle.
    Its one rule is if it goes to the ground you are back on your feet in no more than 5 seconds, its not about submission or joint locks etc. its basic as it can be, you get a chance take it and take it quick. meaning if you were in a fight situation and ended up being taken in a arm lock, its gonna get broken!
    14 agressors is pretty damn extreme, but the pressure test is based on multiple attakcers and i think a really decent CKM guy could handle more than a normal MMA or boxer ever could in a street fight situation.
    I woudl like to see a fight with a Level 4+ CKM instructor fi***tng a few on the street.
    your post made me interested in km again.

Thread Information