Deez101 is offline Junior Member

Grappling while on juice....

I have been training in groundfighting for a little while now and have grown to love it. I also started a cycle around 3 months ago and just did my last inject on Monday. While I was on the gear, I found that my inject site, which was already a little sore from the gear, would hurt so bad after training I couldn't sit down!!

How do you wrestlers/grapplers deal with this? Obviously rolling on the ground irritates your inject site like hell. I hate to cut my training down because of this so if anyone has any advice; much oblige.

fyi, I took deca and test e/test c

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Are all you do glute shots?? Try quads, shoulders, etc...

KODE is offline Junior Member

fighting

ive been in jiu jitsu for about 3 yrs now. the first and last time i injected was about 2 years ago...same thing happened to me at the time.. if you injected in the glutes, its gonna be sore cuz your constantly rolling around and that is the main area that gets really stretched out for your flexibility...especialy when doing triangle submissions, or in the guard position alot..try injecting in the shoulders or other spots..

Yeah, all I have done are glutes. I can only imagine that injecting anywhere else would also cause this pain and discomfort. I use my quads and shoulders alot in grappling also but I do see the point about your ass taking most of the scrubbing.

I guess injecting elsewhere is the lesser of two evils

Div1Wrestler is offline Junior Member
    I have gotten use to it......... But some brandsof gear have less sorness than others..

jonnyblade is offline New Member
    Its all a matter of the Juice ya put in some makes ya more sore than others, also you can use your calves too, just make sure you map it out good.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    I got used to it too, hurts like a bitch with prop sometimes. Switch injection sites up and maybe some b12 with your shots. If you think rolling with soreness sucks, try bag work after shooting 1cc prop and 1cc tren in you delts, ouch.

I thought about the calves thing. Do you know where I could get a guide or map of where to inject. I guess I can do a net search.

I was considering the thighs, but climbing stairs, getting in and out of cars, etc. would bug the crap out of me. At least with calves, those daily activities can be tolerated easier.

I realize that the gear I get causes soreness, sometimes to the extreme, and my source only gets this brand. I like the brand and have gotten great results off my first cycle. I plan on starting another cycle up in a few months with this same brand.

I started doing two injects, one in each glute, with each half of my dose. That seemed to help, but on my first cycle I had someone inject for me cuz I was puss. But on my last inject I finally did it on my own and realized I have no problem with it. So, my next cycle I will be doing it myself. The only issue I have with self injecting when doing glutes, is injecting on my left one. Since I am right handed, I'm afraid that my aim is going to be off!

Needles don't bother me at all now. I am willing to inject anywhere so long as it's safe.

Any other inject site suggestions? And anyone know the effect of the soreness on the calve and the effects it has on grappling?

check spotinjections.com also b12 wil help

thanks bro. Good site!!

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    same as me, i couldnt even walk properly for the 1st week. after a few weeks your body gets use to the shots and it doesn't hurt at all

kboxer is offline Junior Member
    inject with a smaller pin. I was pain free

Odin is offline Member
    Hey try injectioning into your pec's it's easly use a 23-20 gaudge to draw then switch to a 25 gaudge 1 inch. Put 1 finger on your nipple and another at the top of your arm pit, now move the finger on your nipple upward until it meets where your finger on your armpit comes across. I have done many shot's here and only got blood once not much pain either. I love how strong I feel wresiling on juice but dam do I get tired when I heavy. If your going for a match I would suggest EQ and Winny, the only 2 I've heard anything about Endurence boost as well.

Thanks for the tips fellas. As for the smaller pins, I'm assuming it regulates the speed at which the stuff is injected better than relying on yourself to inject slow? I try to inject as slow as possible, but my arm gets tired when I try to hold it around the back of my ass!

As for the pecs, you never feel that soreness I'm talking about in your chest? You are able to lift weights and wrestle without feeling sore as hell? Sounds interesting. I am definitely looking at mixing it up a bit.

kboxer is offline Junior Member
    I go in the quad. I used sust. and enth. and prop. Prop a little bit, but no biggie. I used to get lumps with thw 20guage. I just suck it up and train. Throws do hurt when you are sore though. Or just go on a bulker and not train for a little bit. When you are done come back.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deez101
    Thanks for the tips fellas. As for the smaller pins, I'm assuming it regulates the speed at which the stuff is injected better than relying on yourself to inject slow? I try to inject as slow as possible, but my arm gets tired when I try to hold it around the back of my ass!

As for the pecs, you never feel that soreness I'm talking about in your chest? You are able to lift weights and wrestle without feeling sore as hell? Sounds interesting. I am definitely looking at mixing it up a bit.
    No chest is a good place to take it. Just remember to use a 1 inch and 25 gaudge if you can. I think it the best shot to give yourself if your doing it to yourself. Just do like I said above and if you got any questions post them. The only thing I have noticed is that somtimes I get a little lump but I can rub that out within 5 minutes and it does not happan all the time. After you fill the syringe up with the oil, just put the cap back on the needle and hold it under the foset with hot water for 3 minutes for even better results.

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    What length needles do you use? you may want to use inch and a half, I use them with 2cc's per inject in each cheek, and i dont feel it at all.

swoledave, I was using 1 inch, then went with 1.5 inch. I felt the pain with both!

seanw is offline Banned
    where in the glute are you doing it and what gear are you using, if you do it like this http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=21360 and its not sust or prop then you should have minimal if any pain.

Sean, great thread! Thanks for the info bro.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    It's grappling, it's gonna smart no matter where you poke yerself. Few things you can do:
    1) use the most appropriate gear available to you, cut it with b12, or sub out 1 injectable for an oral if cycling
    2) always proper injection procedure to avoid infection or inflammation, don't worry about the pin size
    3) rotate sites and inject less frequently but more volume per shot, not the optimal choice but you are trying to cure a problem so it's an option worth exploring IMO
    4) Suck it up. To some extent you just have to deal with it and there is no getting around that, just try to minimize the effect it has on your triainnig but understand it can always get in the way to some extent.

I have always found it doesn't bug me when sparring because you tend to forget about it as the workout becomes more intense but it is annoying when doing drills.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'm alittle late in this one. But how much are/were you injecting?. Maybe you could split the shot up between sites. Thats what I do. If I'm shooting say 5cc I'll put 2.5 in my glutes and the rest in a delt, that sort of thing. Might work. But at the end of the day you might just have to bite the bullet buddy.

This may be a rookie question, but how do I cut with B12?

I was injecting once a week with 300mg Deca and 400mg Test E. I had Deca 400 and Test 250, so I was only putting in around 2.75 c's a shot combined. I started to split up the shots to half in each glute. I got the Europa quality lab stuff, and I'm thinking that may have something to do with it. But it's the only stuff I can get.

I am pondering hitting other sites, but I would rather have pain in my ass, than in my chest or shoulder.

Another thing, I can handle the pain, but when I roll, it irritates the site big time and it starts to swell and turn red, making the pain unbearable even for me.

b12 wont help too much, but if you want to cut it, withdraw the b12 first then your test/decca and inject. You shouldnt be having too much pain with the compounds you are running. Try some prop...ouch!!! I would suggest that you change up your injection sites. Hit your tri's delts and glutes. I personally love tri's. Split it up to 2 shots a week with half the weekly dosage, 1 shot on sunady and the other on wed. Do something like 1.5 cc in left glute then 1.25 cc in one of your delts. This will help.

This may be a rookie question, but how do I cut with B12?

I was injecting once a week with 300mg Deca and 400mg Test E. I had Deca 400 and Test 250, so I was only putting in around 2.75 c's a shot combined. I started to split up the shots to half in each glute. I got the Europa quality lab stuff, and I'm thinking that may have something to do with it. But it's the only stuff I can get.

I am pondering hitting other sites, but I would rather have pain in my ass, than in my chest or shoulder.

Another thing, I can handle the pain, but when I roll, it irritates the site big time and it starts to swell and turn red, making the pain unbearable even for me.

Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    b12 wont help too much, but if you want to cut it, withdraw the b12 first then your test/decca and inject. You shouldnt be having too much pain with the compounds you are running. Try some prop...ouch!!! I would suggest that you change up your injection sites. Hit your tri's delts and glutes. I personally love tri's. Split it up to 2 shots a week with half the weekly dosage, 1 shot on sunady and the other on wed. Do something like 1.5 cc in left glute then 1.25 cc in one of your delts. This will help.
    Is b12 water based? If so, I can still mix it with oil based?

When you hit your tri's, how is the pain? bearable? Also, what do you think is the cause of my site getting more irritated, swollen and red when I grapple?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    **** bro, you are sore with a deca /test shot? How many CC's are you injecting? I have never gotten sore from a deca or test shot, well except for that crappy batch of test 250 I got a few years ago. Try rotating sites and inject slow. follow what most recommend when injecting. Good luck!

b12 is water based, you can mix it in the same syringe no problemo. With the tri's, if you inject slow there is no pain at all. Check spotinjections.com for help. I try to stay under 1.5cc's in each tri because anything over that can make your arm look weird and it will have a lot of pressure. If you have decent size tri's, you will love shooting there. Use a 1" pin 23g and shoot slowly. I have shot 1.5cc prop in my tri's before with no pain at all. If you are getting pain from test e and decca, both of which should be painless, you may be injecting too fast. Another thing that I do is inject at night after I roll, that way if the shot gets sore I have the whole next day to get over it.

Is b12 water based? If so, I can still mix it with oil based?

When you hit your tri's, how is the pain? bearable? Also, what do you think is the cause of my site getting more irritated, swollen and red when I grapple?

Thanks for all the help bro's. I am going to give the tri thing a shot (no pun intended ) I must be injecting too fast, but I take at least a full two minutes, if not more! I don't know.

I would definitely agree on shooting after I roll, the problem is that when I get sore, I stay sore for at least 3-4 days!!

Any thoughts on the redness, irritation and swelling after I roll?

I had to dig this one out and update. I took the advice and went with delt shots. I also warmed the syringe under warm water and massaged the hell out of the site afterward. I did slow injects and left needle in a good 30 seconds after it was all in.

The result was awesome! Barely any soreness compared to before. And I can roll several times a week no problemo!

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    I had to dig this one out and update. I took the advice and went with delt shots. I also warmed the syringe under warm water and massaged the hell out of the site afterward. I did slow injects and left needle in a good 30 seconds after it was all in.

The result was awesome! Barely any soreness compared to before. And I can roll several times a week no problemo!
    good to see all is well...

Thread Information