the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

exciting fighters, ray sefo, jerome le banner, quinton jackson ufc/k1/pride

I was really pissed off when watching the K1, I thought ray sefo looked class against musashi and was far better fighter, also he is much more exciting to watch, has anyone ever seen the square up between him and mark hunt?? where they both taking pot shots and letting each other have a punch? it was probably one of the most exciting fights ive seen. I would love to have seen sefo go through, you can just tell hes a tough fighter but I must admit sometimes he messes about and lacks commitment, but I think he has the ability to win and he looked alot better than last year.

Then when Botha fought le Banner in the prelims I just think le banner has huge knockout power he is like a train coming forward sometimes, remember when k1 met pride and he knocked out don frye with a punch he was like a sack of potatoes going down, cant beleive he gave in to botha, who incidentally fought pretty well against bonjasky in the semis of the k1 finals.

Gotta say the biggest dissapointment is that QJ didnt knockout wanderlai, I know they are both top class and silva is a real animal, you can see it in him but I would have been so happy if qj would have won, you can see they have a healthy respect for each other this fight the square up was excellent though. Maybe next year

Thing im getting to is all these fighters when I watch them have a really exciting edge to them, you know something crazy is coming up and its exciting to watch. Some fights are just boring as fuk, sometimes specially when I have been on eca my heart is pounding when watching these fighters and others but those are just 3 that really stand out for me, I got about every pride on dvd and alot of ufc, kotc and K1. You just cannot beat the excitment of watching this stuff, I have tried to get mates locally watching it, and if there is no knockouts they cant appreciate the jj stuff and grappling, so im left to talking about it here. So next year would like to see Ray Sefo K1 champ, QJ middleweight Champ Pride, and Randy is still the man for UFC i think, would like to see Jens Pulver again, exciting fighter, where has he gone? was lookin at his fight record seems he hasnt been fighting??

peace

RoChamp is offline New Member
    ain't nobody going to beat silva.

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Lets just say that i would enjoy a rematch Silva agains Cro Cop, Mirko has learned so much.

Still Silva is the man to beat right now, and hope that if the fight with him and Couture does happen it will be in Pride and not UFC now Couture will not have the advantage of the octogone, and Silva will eat him for lunch Lol

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    What about Bob Sapp? He is funny to watch in there...

Cro Cop is the man though dude. I love K-1, too bad I never get a chance to watch it as much anymore.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Everyone wants to end Silva's three year winning streak. I belive that if Rampage would have had about one more minute in that first round that he would have taken it, but he didn't. I think Arona will do it

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    pac man would whoop silvas ass!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    your right about qj in that first round, tw@t eh, im sure qj will not retire till he beats him lol

did anyone see the vid of where he was going round usa paying tramps to do running races and stuff for like 10$??

Thread Information