unclemoney is offline Senior Member

What bruce lee movie???

What was the bruce lee movie were bruce fought some really tall black dude at the top of a dojo and then he breaks his sunglasses??? I only caught the end of that movie the other day and I wana watch the whole thing... Any1 know the name?

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    What was the bruce lee movie were bruce fought some really tall black dude at the top of a dojo and then he breaks his sunglasses??? I only caught the end of that movie the other day and I wana watch the whole thing... Any1 know the name?
    Game of Death, he is fighting Kareem Abdul Jabar. It was actualy completed after his death. A lot of the footage is not really him, although I think most if not all of the fight scenes are him.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I thought it was a pretty weak film...not for the fighting...but at the end they are just piecing together footage to fill out the film...as I recall the fight scene with Kareem Abdul Jabar is during one of these piece togethers...he climbs stairs in a room and is suddenly in another room...defeats a guy....climbs more stairs...yet another room...and as I recall, none of the rooms look like they are in the same building...but I saw this like 10 yeara ago...so maybe I am forgetting...

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    I thought it was a pretty weak film...not for the fighting...but at the end they are just piecing together footage to fill out the film...as I recall the fight scene with Kareem Abdul Jabar is during one of these piece togethers...he climbs stairs in a room and is suddenly in another room...defeats a guy....climbs more stairs...yet another room...and as I recall, none of the rooms look like they are in the same building...but I saw this like 10 yeara ago...so maybe I am forgetting...
    Yeah that's it. I don't think it was one of his best films. But a Lee film nonetheless.

Aku
    Aku is offline Junior Member
    did you guys see the actual last sequence, where Lee and two others were suppose to go and defeat the boss'? it was pretty weird how they did the movie with out it...

beuleux is offline Banned
    If you study the fight scenes closely as Brucie moves up the floors to fight yet another baddie you will see previous baddies lying on the deck form the other floors and broken bits of scenery from previous fights and things generaly being out of place, hats off to the director the film came out reasonably well all things considered. Lets face it, however good the martial arts stars and films of today are, Bruce Lee was ground breaking and well ahead of his time way back in the 70's He was and allways will be considered the king of kung fu.

Thread Information