Thread: Ufc Tv

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member

Ufc Tv

Anyone been watching this? Seems ok now that they have to fight. But there are some real p*ssies on it as far as being cry babies. Also, last night a fighter had to drop something like 20 lbs in a night... now when I used to box, I tried to stay at least close to my weight...how dedicated does this guy seem? Any thoughts on the show?

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc3
    Anyone been watching this? Seems ok now that they have to fight. But there are some real p*ssies on it as far as being cry babies. Also, last night a fighter had to drop something like 20 lbs in a night... now when I used to box, I tried to stay at least close to my weight...how dedicated does this guy seem? Any thoughts on the show?
    That guy was such a pansy. I wanted to see him get his a$$ kicked. I can't believe he knocked the other guy out like that. Guess he really wanted the extra $5000. He needs to drop the weight (fat) so he doesn't have to purge all the water the next time he has to fight. I also wanna see the redheaded guy Chris get his a$$ beat. What a tool!

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Agree with all of it monkey....

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    $HIT... i missed it!! When does it come on again???

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Not sure if they are doing re runs, but it is usually on Monday at 11:05 est on spike tv.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    $HIT... i missed it!! When does it come on again???
    You can look on Spike's website. I know they are running encores all week but not sure when.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya they do run it again through the week.. check on spike tv.. ya that bobby dude was a lil bitch but that dude he knocked out wasnt exactly tough or all into it either..

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    right on phat...that dude was all bells and whistles until he found out the black dude made the weight....not that the black dude was worth a sh*t either...

rob35145 is offline Junior Member
    It'll be on again Sunday night at 7 pm (EST)

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    No, Bobby Southworths a good fighter and not a pansy. He has also fought in Pride on occasion. He actually fought Belfort if I remember correctly. There is also some footage out there of Ralph Gracie Punching Southworth while he is on crutches at some martial arts event. He may have seemd like a pansy cause Chuck was calling him a whiner, but he still went through with all that and showed some heart! However the other guy was still alot liter than him. Doing what he did to lose that weight is worse than the worse hangover you have ever had!

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i agree with u Gmill , bobby southworth is a good fighter, he did lazy out a little but i wouldnt talk trash about him because i wouldnt have done any better myself!! He faught Belfort wich was a mismatch, i think he took the fight just cause it was a chance in Pride and u dont throw that away, he is experienced and knows what to do and thats why chuck chose him first!

Win94 is offline New Member
    Are you fellas even involved or follow MMA???

Bobby Southworth has been in tournaments alot of so called fighters wouldn't even be picked as alternates. Do some homework before you criticise.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Win94
    Are you fellas even involved or follow MMA???

Bobby Southworth has been in tournaments alot of so called fighters wouldn't even be picked as alternates. Do some homework before you criticise.
    This is not an MMA board so alot of the body building bros are not going to be knowledgable in regards to fighters and what they have done etc...

Southworth fought Belfort at Pride 13 "Collision Course" and lost by Rear Naked Choke. He is a good fighter, cutting weight is part of the game, he is not as experienced at it as lets say a Tito Ortiz or Matt Hughes....

I am glad to see our sport is finally getting some mainstream attention and hopefully this will educate the public and they will realise it is beyond hard to be a MMA fighter and that we are not untrained thugs that get into a cage and do a NHB match, there is no NHB anymore, this is MMA.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I am glad to see our sport is finally getting some mainstream attention and hopefully this will educate the public and they will realise it is beyond hard to be a MMA fighter and that we are not untrained thugs that get into a cage and do a NHB match, there is no NHB anymore, this is MMA.

**** straight, but I still think they could have picked some better fighters.
    After all they are pretty much representing MMA, cuz it is the first time the public can really have full access.

Southworth might be a good fighter but I agree with Chuck, I think I saw a waiter ask him if he wanted some cheese with that whine!
    I cant believe the shape some of those fighters were in. I cant believe they even allowed them on the show.
    Hell ya I am talkin a little smack, Ive been there done that, so I know what I am talking about. I swear, if my neck wasnt jacked up for the past year, right now Id be on that **** show!
    I personnaly thought the fight was one of the sorriest fights I have seen in a while and it did MMA no justice as far as representation. Ya the dude lost 20 lbs, so what. It can be done. Actually I have seen people do worse things than use a sauna and a bike. I am just kind of disapointed with the show. It doesnt really show how or what they train, instead they have these queer little contests, its such crap. I was expecting way way more!
    My debut fight was more exciting than that fight.
    Sh1t, when I was in Germany, I had Russian mafia tell me they were gonna drill holes in my knees if I lost. I am still walking so...

Anyways,
    I think there are definitly some good fighters there, but at least half dont have any business being there. Mike Swick is a little bitch. Very poorly represents Shamrocks team.
    I also didnt like it when the UFC president said that they were the best fighters in the country. They were crying the night before about how they werent gona get paid to fight then the next day they are on the UFC president's nuts. "um ..um ...well you see...um we were kind of um ..thinking"...get the fk out of here with that sht! They had no balls at all. I was embarrased for them.
    I almost threw my tv out the window.
    alright enough...

PEACE YALL!

Thread Information