anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

MTV True life- Muy tai fighting

Anyone catch this episode? what an interesting style of fighting.. i think that mixed with some kind of wrestling style would do well in the UFC.. that kid Kit was pretty bad ass...i was pretty impressed...

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member
    Hell yeah.... seen this episode a while ago... I was impressed also, those dudes train pretty hard..... Thought that smaller guy was going to get his ass kicked in that fight in Thailand... I was wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    Anyone catch this episode? what an interesting style of fighting.. i think that mixed with some kind of wrestling style would do well in the UFC.. that kid Kit was pretty bad ass...i was pretty impressed...

decadbal is offline Banned
    took it for 2 years, great art of fighting, my fav of any

that was a cool show.. put it in prospective when the one dude said something about when he looks across the ring he realizes the guy standing there is just as trained as him and can hurt him badly, thos guys were tough as sht

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    i took it for just over a year. the first thing our trainer did was show us a video of a couple of tai fighters from some comp. he said you guys play street hockey for fun........................these guys fight for fun

they looked fvckin nuts

Thread Information