Lightbulb Wrestler caught with AAS

this is from wrestlingnewszone.com

According to El Norte out of Mexico, it looks as if TNA's Hector Garza will be deported. He is free right now in Texas, but remains under supervision.He has 30-days to clear up the charges, or the deporation will happen.Garza was detained back on January 1st at the airport for possession of anabloic steroids Primobolan & Deca -Durabolin .

even the wrestlers get caught sometimes i wonder how Batista never got caught? lol

decadbal is offline Banned
    he has a big ass, so condom..swallow..boom...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    he has a big ass, so condom..swallow..boom...lol

i wonder for howlong he will stand it

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    this is from wrestlingnewszone.com

According to El Norte out of Mexico, it looks as if TNA's Hector Garza will be deported. He is free right now in Texas, but remains under supervision.He has 30-days to clear up the charges, or the deporation will happen.Garza was detained back on January 1st at the airport for possession of anabloic steroids Primobolan & Deca -Durabolin .

even the wrestlers get caught sometimes i wonder how Batista never got caught? lol
    I don't think Batista will ever get caught what cop or fed in their right mind would want to mess with him anyway

NickV344 is offline Junior Member
    batista is small. the person im worried about getting caught for steroids is michael cole

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by NickV344
    batista is small. the person im worried about getting caught for steroids is michael cole
    Or the coach or even worse GOOD OL JR lol

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    I can just picture JR doing commentary..

King - "Uh-oh JR, I told you what would happen if Randy Orton ratted out on Evolution, and sure enough here come the cops! How long did they seriously think they could go without getting busted for steroids ?"

JR - "Give me a break King, you know perfectly well that Orton is no angel and is just as guilty as the rest of them"

King - "Shows how much you know JR. Randy Orton is a greek god, perfect genetics! And now Evolution's paying the price"

JR - "HOHmyGOD!!! Batista just power-bombed that cop! And now Ric Flair's going to the top rope to teach that cop a lesson"

King - "Don't do it Ric, that's never worked in 30 years!!!"

JR - "Good GOD, they just sprayed him with mace, and off he drops onto those vile, evil steel steps! That's 10 tons of steel tearing right into his epidermis!"

King - "They're just steps, JR"

JR - "Shut up, King"

Quote Originally Posted by gachamann
    I can just picture JR doing commentary..

King - "Uh-oh JR, I told you what would happen if Randy Orton ratted out on Evolution, and sure enough here come the cops! How long did they seriously think they could go without getting busted for steroids ?"

JR - "Give me a break King, you know perfectly well that Orton is no angel and is just as guilty as the rest of them"

King - "Shows how much you know JR. Randy Orton is a greek god, perfect genetics! And now Evolution's paying the price"

JR - "HOHmyGOD!!! Batista just power-bombed that cop! And now Ric Flair's going to the top rope to teach that cop a lesson"

King - "Don't do it Ric, that's never worked in 30 years!!!"

JR - "Good GOD, they just sprayed him with mace, and off he drops onto those vile, evil steel steps! That's 10 tons of steel tearing right into his epidermis!"

King - "They're just steps, JR"

JR - "Shut up, King"
    ROFL, sounds just like them.

I guess they just turn a blind eye to the guys bringing in the money such as batista,triple h etc.

Vince Mcmahon uses roids so if the boss juice why the people who works for him wont btw vinnie got gyno i saw him at a ppv in 2003 No Way Out

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    I don't think Batista will ever get caught what cop or fed in their right mind would want to mess with him anyway
    Im sure ronnie coleman wouldn't be too imtimidated by him. And yes, ronnie was a cop for a while in arlington texas i believe, he was even on the tv show cops chasing down a suspect.

Thread Information