groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member

Upcoming Pride card

Once again Pride has showed why they are leaps and bounds better than UFC, Cro Cop v. Mark Coleman and Quinton Jackson v. Ninja Rua, I look for Jackson to come back with a vengance and we will see how Cro Cop deals with Colemans take downs.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    i agree. great card. even if they don't make any other good fights, i think that's plenty. although i must say that arlovski and sylvia is worth the buy. i don't care about tito v. belfort, unless the old belfort comes out and kicks the crap out of tito.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Cro Cop's bad ass.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    yeah he is. i still hope fedor takes him out in a few months. i'm afraid it's wishful thinking, but i used to train at the same school as fedor's little brother so i'm a fan for life.

Arlovski is going to beat Sylvia, that is one tough Russian SOB.

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    i missed it, is it on satelite now or coming out??

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1morerep
    i missed it, is it on satelite now or coming out??
    UFC is this next weekend and pride is 20th of february so u didnt miss anything yet!!

Pride has had some super cards compared tot he UFC because they do have less problems financially and they offer a worldwide cast of fighters which makes it super interesting and u really see a clash of styles!! But in all fairness Pride always has a couple of extremly crappy fights in each event with unkown pro wrestlers or some weird freaks like the 7foot Giant Silva!!
    The UFC unfortunatly doesnt have as many international fighters like back in the old days, and the few that fight these days already live in the states so ther considered local talent.
    The good thing about UFC is that 98% of the fighters are very talented and technical which is good for the spectators that paid to see talent...but bad for the spectators that wanted to see a brawl!

That new reality show the UFC has on spike tv will help make MMA a little more mainstream in the US, but still in general its a struggling sport...the only real future is in the UFC, and that is so difficult and political to get into, it makes it impossible

Yeah Giant Silva should be banned from MMA, he is terrible. Slower than molasses and no skills for that matter.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    My first PRIDE event I ever ordered was Shockwave back in the beginning of January. It was sweet and I cant wait for the next one

Cro Cop vs. Coleman should be good but I think Cro Cop will win. I love his stand up striking.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    I want to see CRO COP V FEDOR !
    Fedor is from another planet. I think Mirko will beat Coleman, however I love wathcing old Coleman fights when headbuts were legal! Simply BADASS!

Thread Information