Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Diego is good, buts hes fought 2 chumps. that kid was affriad of him and had no confidence in himself, how did he get on the show? how did that canadian kid get on the show? id love to see how he does against a stud like leben or cosheck.

this show is a f*ckig joke. they make sh*t up as they go along. now if someone gets injured they can bring someone back?!?!?! if I was sam (being a huge b*tch) id get injured and bring bobby southworth back cause there is no way sam will win 1 fight.

cant wait to see forest fight, he looks like hed beat some ass. i read in his profile on TUF website thats hes a cop in georgia, so cool.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    forrest used to be a bouncer in an all black bar, he is pretty tough. As far as diego, I ahve trained with him for over 3 years now and he is on another level compared to the chumps on the show. He said that they edit a lot of the show to make the fighters look even. If you dont know much about d, he was the team usa 169lb rep for abu dhabi and gave that spot up to be on the show. He has won the kotc welterweight belt and I predict that he wil be the next big ufc star. I could easily see him beating matt hughes right now. A lot of people hate on him because he isnt smart but as far as fighting goes, he is a genius.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    There are a lot of chumps on that show.
    I have heard of Diego and he is pretty good.
    I pick him and forrest.
    Josh is a little b1tch, I would love to pimp slap that stupid look off his face.
    Diego will pulverise him.
    I am stupified by the so called fighters they picked. Mayebe 3 of them are actually well rounded.
    That and I still cant shake the fact that Dana called them the best fighters in the country.
    I hope people dont beleive that, cuz if they do then they are gona think most MMA fighters are fags.

Those guys dont act like fighters, especially ones that are given a HUGE opportunity, and ones that leave everything behind, to show everyone what they got.
    Instead of sleeping early, meditating, stretching, resting, eating right... you see them staying up all night and drinking like a bunch of frat boys.
    I may be wrong but that is what I am seeing so far and their performance is surely reflecting on it.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    forrest used to be a bouncer in an all black bar, he is pretty tough. As far as diego, I ahve trained with him for over 3 years now and he is on another level compared to the chumps on the show. He said that they edit a lot of the show to make the fighters look even. If you dont know much about d, he was the team usa 169lb rep for abu dhabi and gave that spot up to be on the show. He has won the kotc welterweight belt and I predict that he wil be the next big ufc star. I could easily see him beating matt hughes right now. A lot of people hate on him because he isnt smart but as far as fighting goes, he is a genius.
    I dont think diego can beat Hughes, especially not easily.
    I am not saying he isnt good. His ground game as far as I know is his main strength, and he has beaten a lot of good guys. The strongest I have heard of him beating is Pablo from ATT. Hughes has eperience over him which is more than enough when it comes to two fighters of near equal skill. I would also say he is stronger by a lot.

how do you know about Forrest?
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 03-11-2005 at 02:37 AM.

all of the fighters from our gym go to a bar here in albuquerque called lucky's and watch the show and have a couple of beers with diego. Chris Cordiero usually goes there and told us about forrest being a bouncer, they are pretty good friends. As for diego, he wont say **** about who won but he says he is still undefeated. He said he got to roll with a lot of the ufc fighters after the show. He said he tapped baroni in 30 seconds and that him and dan henderson went at it for 10 minutes with no tap, I've seen the video of him and hendo rolling so I know he's not bs'ing. They both got a takedown and neither one tapped. He also said that marc laimon is pretty tough and neither of them got a tap. Hughes is too one dimensional and bj proved that he can be submitted by a well rounded fighter with good subs. Diego said that he wants to establish himself as a solid 185 pounder and that he would only drop the weight to fight hughes if the money was there.

in his profile it says forrest is a cop in georgia.

but i agree diego and forrest are prob best fighters

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    all of the fighters from our gym go to a bar here in albuquerque called lucky's and watch the show and have a couple of beers with diego. Chris Cordiero usually goes there and told us about forrest being a bouncer, they are pretty good friends. As for diego, he wont say **** about who won but he says he is still undefeated. He said he got to roll with a lot of the ufc fighters after the show. He said he tapped baroni in 30 seconds and that him and dan henderson went at it for 10 minutes with no tap, I've seen the video of him and hendo rolling so I know he's not bs'ing. They both got a takedown and neither one tapped. He also said that marc laimon is pretty tough and neither of them got a tap. Hughes is too one dimensional and bj proved that he can be submitted by a well rounded fighter with good subs. Diego said that he wants to establish himself as a solid 185 pounder and that he would only drop the weight to fight hughes if the money was there.
    Cool,
    that is pretty good that you know all these guys.
    I have been out of touch for so long, and am trying to get back.
    Not surprised to hear whe whupped up on beroni. Beroni is not that great a fighter in my eyes.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Who do you guys think is going to fight tonight? I think KenFlo and Koscheck go at it. I also think Forrest has to leave and they bring Southworths ass back. JMO.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Bro, as soon as I saw Diego Roll I was holy SHAT! If he losses it's because someone walk in an shoots him with an animal tranq! He is lb for lb so far above anyone of those guys! I think he could take any and all of the right now! The show him @ WGG @ www.onthemat.com in the video section! My man can roll!!! I'd skip that match personally!
    Hell, he's Welterweight champ @ KOTC which is right below UFC...
    As far as diego Tapping Matt Hughes, Matt is one of my fav's but I'd love to see that fight!!!! Matt is Awesome! BJ had him in the BJJ and it was obvious...so suprising to see him loose!
    Anyways, I was reading diego's website the other day and @ Grappler's quest he only lost because the guy outweighed him buy a 100lbs!!! He lost on points... His skill is right there!
    Since you train with him how is his standup? You don't get to see too much on TUF! Diego is the Man! and the only one in that house that can make it in UFC and I think he'd fare well in Pride as well! I'd like to see him fight in pride to see how he does..

Tell the man, SID in NJ thinks he's going to be one of the best one day! He may have to move up to Light Heavy to get some competition.

SID

oh...I'm looking forward to the final show! Rich Franklin vs Ken Shamrock! I'm really hoping rich pulls this out! He's an awesome fighter standup and rolling! I hope he can win this because if he does this will open HUGE doors for him in the UFC!

SID

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    One of my buddies trains with him in Cincitnati.
    I think Rich is good too!

Diego's standup is pretty good. He has won 2 pro kickboxing fights and 1 pro boxing fight. He trains standup with our instructor Greg Jackson and 5 time world kickboxing champ mike winklejohn. He has been hitting the standup pretty hard for the past 2 years. People always think his standup sucks because he dominates his opponents into submission in all of his fights so people never see him up top. But as for his ground game, its out of control. I can last a while with him on the ground, like 3-5 minutes before a tap. The thing that makes him so good is that he spent all the past 2-3years perfecting his technique and he also conditions like a mad man. His theory is that if he is in good enough shape to fight at 100% intensity for 5 5minute rounds, that eventually the other guy will get tired and slip on his technique getting him caught.

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Bro, as soon as I saw Diego Roll I was holy SHAT! If he losses it's because someone walk in an shoots him with an animal tranq! He is lb for lb so far above anyone of those guys! I think he could take any and all of the right now! The show him @ WGG @ www.onthemat.com in the video section! My man can roll!!! I'd skip that match personally!
    Hell, he's Welterweight champ @ KOTC which is right below UFC...
    As far as diego Tapping Matt Hughes, Matt is one of my fav's but I'd love to see that fight!!!! Matt is Awesome! BJ had him in the BJJ and it was obvious...so suprising to see him loose!
    Anyways, I was reading diego's website the other day and @ Grappler's quest he only lost because the guy outweighed him buy a 100lbs!!! He lost on points... His skill is right there!
    Since you train with him how is his standup? You don't get to see too much on TUF! Diego is the Man! and the only one in that house that can make it in UFC and I think he'd fare well in Pride as well! I'd like to see him fight in pride to see how he does..

Tell the man, SID in NJ thinks he's going to be one of the best one day! He may have to move up to Light Heavy to get some competition.

SID

I read something about him working on his standup with the kickboxer and I have only seen his stuff on the web and on TUF, so I'm no expert. But right now he doesn't need his stand up! He's so GD good on the mat, that the guys he's fought haven't had a chance! And you just see that he's all business! And that's something I have to give him all the props!
    He just fits the mold of THE NEW GUARD! He's gotta be the leader of the up and comers...there's him, rich franklin, frank mir, hell yves edwards and those guys...just a matter of time before they're running the show...

Diego is the man! I'd love to just train with him for like a week just to learn some of his technique..

SID
    Diego's standup is pretty good. He has won 2 pro kickboxing fights and 1 pro boxing fight. He trains standup with our instructor Greg Jackson and 5 time world kickboxing champ mike winklejohn. He has been hitting the standup pretty hard for the past 2 years. People always think his standup sucks because he dominates his opponents into submission in all of his fights so people never see him up top. But as for his ground game, its out of control. I can last a while with him on the ground, like 3-5 minutes before a tap. The thing that makes him so good is that he spent all the past 2-3years perfecting his technique and he also conditions like a mad man. His theory is that if he is in good enough shape to fight at 100% intensity for 5 5minute rounds, that eventually the other guy will get tired and slip on his technique getting him caught.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    That was a good fight.
    I think what won the fight for Diego was the knees and the submission attempts, and josh gassing out in the end. I dont believe Diego finished that fight strong, Josh was just too tired and dizzy from eating knees to do anything and Diego hit him with some weak shots.

Josh impresed me. I really think he could have won the fight.
    He was doing really well, with the takedowns and the striking.

It looked like Josh did not know what to do with Diego once he got him down.
    And to me, it seemed like after a couple of tight gillutines from Diego, Josh lost some confidence.
    Diego looked slow in his striking. He did land some good knees which I think helped him win the fight.

Bottom line is Diego won that fight ONLY because he has experience in the MMA over Josh and josh has virtually none, not because he is more talented or because he has more will to win.
    -Josh gassed out at the end because he was not used to the switch between striking on your feet and grappling on the ground. Those are two completely different energies, and when you constantly switch between the two it can wear you out if you are not conditioned for them. I think his brain was rattled a bit from the knees too!
    -Diego would have never landed most or those knees if Josh had a little bit more experience in muay thai, because he practically was blocking those knees with his forehead, and anyone could have landed those with the position Josh was giving up.
    Josh did not fight to get out of the plum most of the time he just stayed there.

I have a new found respect for Josh, I say give him a year of hard training and he will be a force to be reckoned with.

Not to mention, I expected more from diego. I forgot who it was but someone on here was going on and on about him and especially his striking ability. He looked slow and his submissions were not as good as I though they would be. From his track record and what people say about him I was expecting more. Needless to say he did good, I just thought he was better.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Is it me, or does it seem like these guys would get KILLED in the UFC or PRIDE.

I know Bobby fought in Pride against Vitor but he got his ass handed to him fast.

I dont know, these guys just dont seem like big league calliber, not yet at least!

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    billy_ba

after that performance, I am 110% sure Diego can not touch Mat Hughes!

I cant even beleive that you think he could stand up to Hughes. Diego would get Pulverised, no question about it!

Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    Is it me, or does it seem like these guys would get KILLED in the UFC or PRIDE.

I know Bobby fought in Pride against Vitor but he got his ass handed to him fast.

I dont know, these guys just dont seem like big league calliber, not yet at least!

i agree. these guys arent the 'cream of the crop' but guys that are left (excluding sam) are decent amateurs

great fight with koscheck vs diego. i thought diego would own koshcheck but what can i say, us wrestlers are studs

if koshcheck ever learns 'ground and POUND!!!!' he will be good

props to koscheck for getting out of that armbar, i thought it was over then.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    i agree. these guys arent the 'cream of the crop' but guys that are left (excluding sam) are decent amateurs

great fight with koscheck vs diego. i thought diego would own koshcheck but what can i say, us wrestlers are studs

if koshcheck ever learns 'ground and POUND!!!!' he will be good

props to koscheck for getting out of that armbar, i thought it was over then.
    I thought the guillatine (sp?) at the end of the first round was gonna be it for Koschek. He gave up his head to knees and his neck way too easy. Better defense against that and more ground and POUND will make hime a great competitor in UFC.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I'm so glad Koschek lost. He was such an a*s on the show. I will give it to him that he has incredible ground game...but that's it. He can't do anything with it on the ground and IMO can't strike at all. Now if Bobby gets his a*s handed to him I will have had a pretty good couple weeks......

JC

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    he looked like ET when he was talking with his hood up

good fight thoguh

books555 is offline Senior Member
    I dont think diego can beat Hughes, especially not easily.
    I am not saying he isnt good. His ground game as far as I know is his main strength, and he has beaten a lot of good guys. The strongest I have heard of him beating is Pablo from ATT. Hughes has eperience over him which is more than enough when it comes to two fighters of near equal skill. I would also say he is stronger by a lot.

how do you know about Forrest?

Diego will beat Hughes.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by books555
    Diego will beat Hughes.

How do you figure?

Hughes is stronger, faster, more experienced, better on the ground, and a better striker,

....not to mention he Has been a CHAMPION! ..he already has been to ABU DHABI, I can go on and on!

Hughes would simply DROP BOMBS on Diego.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    he looked like ET when he was talking with his hood up

good fight thoguh

Heh, he does doesnt he!

What was up with the corner dudes screaming soo much in that fight?
    It was annoying the hell out of me.

I can understand if they were fighting in a big arena where there was a lot of noise from the crowd and you got to scream to be heard but, there was like fifteen people there.
    I dont know, I have seen dumbasses like that screaming their heads off in grappling tournaments all the time and it just makes me wonder!

Heh, he does doesnt he!

What was up with the corner dudes screaming soo much in that fight?
    It was annoying the hell out of me.

I can understand if they were fighting in a big arena where there was a lot of noise from the crowd and you got to scream to be heard but, there was like fifteen people there.
    I dont know, I have seen dumbasses like that screaming their heads off in grappling tournaments all the time and it just makes me wonder!

@ ET

the dude who was screaming was definately the guy in diego's corner, which got REALLY annoying.

btw, Hughes would destroy diego

I think what kept Diego from submitting is Josh's experience on the mat! Flat out, wrestlers have the ability to snake out of certian moves...I rolled with my instructor who would go for an arm and was able to work my way out of it. Josh's wrestling kept him in the fight flat out! Diego won! Flat out.. Josh has ZERO ground game! ZERO! I think he has the ability to be awesome but he better get some BJJ quickly!!! Otherwise he's going to keep losing against guys that have grappling ability.
    Diego played it cautious vs Josh's wrestling and Josh did the same vs Diego..and diego sinched in the guillatines and wore Josh out!!!!!!!
    Diego has the best chance in the UFC... nobody else will stand a chance!!
    I don't think Diego can beat Matt Hughes or Evan Tanner for that matter...Frank Trigg vs Diego, I'll go trigg??? The light heavies?? comeone! Look at these guys versus a Tito or Coture or Lidell..hell picture them against a frank mir!!! TAPED OUT! I think who ever wins needs to train and spar with UFC opponents! Join Militech or Quest...these guys need to start battling better opponents...

SID

books555 is offline Senior Member
    I guess I dont know what I am talking about. Maybe Hughs over Diego.

I think Matt Hughes is just awesome!!! And watching diego fight a wrestler like Josh and struggling...well matt would win!
    Matt did loose to BJ Penn, but Penn's an unreall BJJ guy!! The guy's what 34-4? He's sick!!!! I think Diego would have trouble with a frank Trigg...

SID

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    I think Matt Hughes is just awesome!!! And watching diego fight a wrestler like Josh and struggling...well matt would win!
    Matt did loose to BJ Penn, but Penn's an unreall BJJ guy!! The guy's what 34-4? He's sick!!!! I think Diego would have trouble with a frank Trigg...

SID

Ya did you see how that fker BJ stood on one leg while Matt was trying to take him down.

That is what I call amazing. If you can be like "here b1tch take my leg you still cant take me down" to a guy like Matt Huges, then fk ...you are the man!
    '

On another note,
    I dont think a wrestler has the ability to "snake" out of stuff, that is not what wrestlers learn to do.
    Wrestlers have superior ballance! Its hard to get good position on them because of that reason. So if you dont have good position, your submission is gonna be weak.

Josh hung in there pretty good on those two guillatines but Diego's submissions looked sloppy. Not very crisp, and not what you see the big boys do.
    To me, Diego did not live up to the hype, he looked good against two chumps.
    The strange thing is he has a good track record.

There is, however, one thing everyone has to remember.
    Rolling in a grappling tournament, and sparring in the gym, is completely different than fighting in the ring.
    Some people perform better in the ring, and some people just cant pull off what they can do on the mat when in the ring.
    And that can be attributed to many factors.
    I think experience is one of the biggest factors!

I think maybe I should have explained a little better, after rolling with my instructor he said I had a good ability at keeping away and snaking out of submission attempts (especially since I had only been taking BJJ/Muay thai for 3 months), (also, he killed me! the guys a chokaholic so I'd think to not give him my neck he takes my arm and so on) he then said he's noticed that wrestlers have a good nack at wrangling free. So, maybe he said it to me or he generalized...I rolled with one guy who couldn't wrangle out of anything I'd get him in...
    Diego did look just average, but like you said I think josh's wrestling ability helped him..

Matt hughes is just sick! and I think 95% of the world was surprised someone coming up from 155 to fight him would have lost.

I can't agree with you enough when you said:
    There is, however, one thing everyone has to remember.
    Rolling in a grappling tournament, and sparring in the gym, is completely different than fighting in the ring.
    Some people perform better in the ring, and some people just cant pull off what they can do on the mat when in the ring.
    And that can be attributed to many factors.
    I think experience is one of the biggest factors!

EXPERIENCE IS KEY! But you only get that buy fighting any one that comes around .. grappling and MMA fighting are 2 different animals!

Hell rolling and sparing are 2 different things(same principal with different principals )

Anyways, diego's 18-0 and has a belt from KOTC so he's earned his keep...I'm wondering if maybe he gave josh too much credit in the ring...

SID

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Sorry, I was wrong.

I never have a problem getting a wrestler in a tight submission, but that is me.
    I just think that wrestlers have a good base and ballance, and mainly because they fight to stay off their back, so their base and ballance has to be awesome. That is just how I look at it.
    But it could be true what you said too.

Even though Josh is a little punk, he looks like he has the potential to be a good fighter.
    He doesnt necessarily have to learn BJJ.
    Just learn to defend against submissions.
    If he just learns to strike and defend submissions, and put that all together with his wrestling game he would be the best fighter on that show, and would be the only one fit to go into the UFC.

the reason diego had such a hard time tapping josh was because they trained with eachother for weeks before the fight so josh knew everything he was going to throw at him. It didnt matter cause D dropped so many knees on kos that he looked like an alien after the fight. I think that Diego would have tapped josh in that 10 finger gillotine but the bell saved his ass. I do give props to josh, he really suprised me, I thought he would get tapped quick. PHW, you may have no problem tapping wrestlers but are they D1national champion 4 time all american wrestlers? A lot of people forget how good kos is. From what diego said, josh has super human strength for his size and was stronger then everyone on the show, even the LHW's. Right now, no one can touch diego. He is set to go against bj penn at some tourney on april 23rd for submission and he is also going to compete in the abu dhabi if dana clears him to do so and I predict that he will kill florian gnp when they fight next.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    the reason diego had such a hard time tapping josh was because they trained with eachother for weeks before the fight so josh knew everything he was going to throw at him. It didnt matter cause D dropped so many knees on kos that he looked like an alien after the fight. I think that Diego would have tapped josh in that 10 finger gillotine but the bell saved his ass. I do give props to josh, he really suprised me, I thought he would get tapped quick. PHW, you may have no problem tapping wrestlers but are they D1national champion 4 time all american wrestlers? A lot of people forget how good kos is. From what diego said, josh has super human strength for his size and was stronger then everyone on the show, even the LHW's. Right now, no one can touch diego. He is set to go against bj penn at some tourney on april 23rd for submission and he is also going to compete in the abu dhabi if dana clears him to do so and I predict that he will kill florian gnp when they fight next.

I have trained with D1 All Americans, and I have tapped out every one I rolled with.
    I even out wrestled some of them, getting them on their backs.
    Most of them were heavy weights, over 240 lbs!
    DIego and Josh training together is not an excuse for Diego's performance.
    Hell When I train for a fight I spar with my team mates and I still tap them out (and they tap me out as well),even though they know exactly what I am gona do, and I have been training with them for years.
    What kind of excuse is that!

I dont think the bell saved Josh, He would have gotten out, just like he did the first time.

BJ is gonna tear diego a new asshole,
    Its nice that you think your buddy is good, but you are giving him way too much credit.

I am not surprised that Josh was strong, he is the only one on that show that looked in shape, and actually had muscles. Maybe Forrest but he is pretty skinny for his height.
    The rest of them have the physique of 12 year old boys.

"No one can touch diego" You can remove your lips from Diego's ass now buddy.

Please dude.
    Hey you can tell us what it lookes like when BJ sticks his foot in Diego's ass and mopes the floor with him.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    . The thing that makes him so good is that he spent all the past 2-3years perfecting his technique and he also conditions like a mad man. His theory is that if he is in good enough shape to fight at 100% intensity for 5 5minute rounds, that eventually the other guy will get tired and slip on his technique getting him caught.
    It looked like he got tired pretty quick in that fight with Kos.

I am confused.
    Cuz I know some of the people he has beaten, and those guys are studs.

But from his performance on TUF, he looks just average.
    And not because he was fighting someone good, that is a bad excuse.

He looked slow in his striking, and his submissions were nothing special.
    AND he got tired, something your RARELY see in PRIDE or UFC.
    Everyone gets a little gassed but he was noticeably slowed, and it wasnt like him and Kos were in a total war.

I dont think he would make it fighting 185.
    He is not strong enough, he would get creamed.
    Dont get me wrong, the guy is probably good.
    But all I have seen is TUF and he definitly did not live up to the hype you put up.
    Still, 185, he would not make it.
    He is short for one. Maybe if he turned that baby fat into muscle, cuz the guys @ 185 are about 5 times as strong as he is.
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 04-01-2005 at 12:10 AM.

**** bro you talk a lot of ****, you may be a hater on diego for whatever reason but what are your accomplishments? if you are so bad what tourneys and fights have you won? you can pm me too if your too scared to get your real name out there. Yeah I may think d is the ish but he is my best friend and I have seen things that you havent. Like him rolling with dan henderson or tapping several bjj black belts with ease(if you want their names pm me), or him sparring with nate marquart the king of pancrase. I think he has the talent to go far and he is just getting started. I train with him every day and the **** I see impresses me. People are just hating because they dont know what his accomplishments are and they just think he's some chump.

and I dont think he will stay at 185 either, its too big for him. He will go down to 169 after his first ufc contract fight.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Can Diego be beat? Yes
    Is Diego the best? No
    Is Diego a total badass? Yes

Also keep in mind that Diego had 3 fights on the show and the preparation for those fights takes a lot out of a guy. Granted, the first 2 fights were quick, but he still had to prepare mentally and that is draining in itself.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    billy_ba,

I am not hating on Diego.

HE is good.
    Like I said, I know some of the dudes he has beaten, and they are bad asses.

But I never have seen him untill TUF.

I just expected a lot more than what I saw.
    Cuz, to be honest, he looked just a little better than average.
    Actually all of the guys on that show did not impress me.
    I'm not gona lie, it has happened to me in a fight where for some reason I would step into the ring and fight at like 30% of my potential.
    Those guys could be better than we all think they are.
    But, I dont know..

Anyhow,
    usually when I am talking sht I am just fkn around not serious.
    Like when I was talking about BJ mopping the floor with him and you removing your lips...ect ect.
    However, I do not think that Diego can beat BJ. or Matt. ,,and I dont think he is the best right now. But I dont know him personnaly. Even with his track record, I still dont think he can. Maybe he can do it on the mat in a gym/practice environment but I dont think he can pull it off in the ring.

That is cool that he is your best friend.
    If he were my best friend I would be doing the same, maybe even more ...

no hard fellings buddy.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    I liked these last three fights.
    Sam was doing really good against Forrest.
    Landing some good kicks, looks like he was sizing him up.
    Forrest looked like he had the life sucked out of him, comming into the ring, but the man pulled it off.
    Even though Sam landed some nice shots, didnt look like they were strong, Sam didnt look like a strong guy. He didnt do much to try to get out of the plum or defend against the knees and was dropped.
    Stefan and Forrest will be a good matchup.
    I think it could go either way!

Mike and Stefan, didnt think the fight was gona end at the first round, I thought swick was gona hold out. On a choke ...ya, on an armbar ....hell no!
    That was a nice guillatine, Stefan was a man and held out. It looked tight.

You see it in so many fights, when the guy throws a kick and stops half way then does a balerina twirl to finish it off.... and the other guy is just standing there watching him do it in slow mo ?????????????
    WTF.. I do not understand why, instead of standing there like an idiot watching, they dont just take advantage of the fact that their opponent just threw a sloppy-ass kick and is now off ballance and is giving you their back. why not drop some bombs or take them down for cryin out loud!!!!

I tell you what, every time someone does that to me, they get taken down or a foot in their ass.

Oh, wait, wait... how about ...."nice, ..beautiful...that was nice"
    Corner dudes always amaze me.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    That was a nice guillatine, Stefan was a man and held out. It looked tight.
    the guillotine choke wasnt locked in, allthough its uncomfortable, there was no reason for him to tap (in my opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    the guillotine choke wasnt locked in, allthough its uncomfortable, there was no reason for him to tap (in my opinion)

how about his face was turning red and he was gurgling. no oxygen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information