Thread: Roy Jones Jr

SHOWTIME05 is offline New Member

Roy Jones Jr

You think RJ juiced? maybe sum anavar ? say 50 grams ED for 8 weeks....hehe!

Show

511220 is offline Associate Member
    You certainly know if you've followed Jr, the night of the Ruiz fight at around 200lbs, he looked quite different.

Not to mention he tested positive after a Light HW title fight in 2000 with Richard Hall...

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i say legalize for all sports, then no more crying

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Roy Jones is bad ass

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    i say legalize for all sports, then no more crying
    I kind of agree with you on that, just cuz so many are pretty much doing it anyway, especially fighters.

I just think it takes away from the pureness of the sport.
    That is what my opinion is.
    I am into all that honor and warrior pureness stuff, so thats me!

hurricanejujitsu is offline Junior Member
    Not from your statements i've seen in other threads.... Start with cleaning your intent/spirit
    Harmone therapy can be a tool like anything else....
    If your gonna fight pro in NHB and train 6-8 hrs a day. You might not make it without some. Your body will not recover fast enough. Or your not training hard enough.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricanejujitsu
    Not from your statements i've seen in other threads.... Start with cleaning your intent/spirit
    Harmone therapy can be a tool like anything else....
    If your gonna fight pro in NHB and train 6-8 hrs a day. You might not make it without some. Your body will not recover fast enough. Or your not training hard enough.
    I have mixed feelings about using performance enhancing drugs but the bottom line is it is cheating.
    I dont beleive in cheating, I have never cheated.
    I have started using some steroids , but it is for medical purposes, it is just to aid in my recovery from surgery, and it I am getting help from a doc.
    Not using any high doses a BB would use.
    Used deca and 4ad, tried T3/clen for a very short while and it did not work.
    Deca has been used to help pacients recover in doses of 50 mg EOweek.
    That is what I was on. 4AD to combat any chance of decadick
    ....and dont fkn tell me about cleaning my intent you little punk, who do you think you are.
    And if you think that you need hormone therapy in order to train six hours a day, then your just a pussy with a weak body and a weak mind.
    I doubt you even compete but if you do, and that is how you think, then find another game to play...go practice your wristlocks in your bathroom with some soap!!!
    This is the last time I will reply to any of your posts,
    I souldnt have given you the time of day in the first place but oh well.
    South beach isnt very big, if that is indeed where you are,
    and if I were you I would hope that things work out for me and I have to go to Brazil like planned!!!

Hahahaha IM shaking! And yes I already know who you are, and where your friends live on West Ave.

Just as I suspected, your easly Riled... and obviously have something to prove.
    -You assumed when I said Id give you a demonstration I was calling you out. Weak!
    How do you know I wouldnt actually show you something you havnt learned!
    IM not new to MA or Jujitsu... 18 years, member of USJA USJF ECT.. Rannked.
    And Yes I have compeated, Bounced, Tought Kids, Police, Adults, Fighters!
    Wristlocks are very Effective for certin circumstanses, Maby not MMA, but the other thread was about street selfdefence/Bouncing! Not against a trained fighter (most trained fighters dont attack people in the street unless there trying to prove something)! I've been away from the fourm for a few months, but reading some of the Bull**** you have posted (bad attitude, utter nonsence) I find it hard not to tell you slow your roll!~ Think about what your saying before you say it! Maby your letting your "Medical Gear" talk for you? Hiding behind a computer? My point about stabbing an attacker, was to point out that most people dont consider "Rules when it is life or death! And rules, cage, refs, one-on-one, tatame all limit what can and cant be used! Come attack me and Ill show you what I use for self defense>
    SIG/Teflon
    A planned Sparring session, Thats a different story...
    Doubt you could take me down much less submitt me!
    PS. Why go to Brazil? Did you hear someone say that was the Place to learn or something? Most of the best JJ teachers are in the states now! Two of my teammates went to International Masters BJJ tourn./PAN AM/and Brazillion World CUP in RIO BRAZIL, and bolth took first GI/NoGI.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    in response to phwssj, it is never cheating. its cheating when its high school wrestling or volleyball. if you can make a living as an athlete without, then thats great and you deserve alot of credit and respect. when money is involved and pro sports is how we feed our families, then its do what you have to do. i was lucky enough to get through without ever cycling. but that was me. for the guys that did then, and especially to the guys that do now, its just like taping up your ankles. its part of the game. any game. of the hundreds and hundreds of athletes that im around the percentage of users is in the 90% range. those guys are not cheating. theyre making a living. as far as roy, a little growth seems to be the boxers choice these days.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    in response to phwssj, it is never cheating. its cheating when its high school wrestling or volleyball. if you can make a living as an athlete without, then thats great and you deserve alot of credit and respect. when money is involved and pro sports is how we feed our families, then its do what you have to do. i was lucky enough to get through without ever cycling. but that was me. for the guys that did then, and especially to the guys that do now, its just like taping up your ankles. its part of the game. any game. of the hundreds and hundreds of athletes that im around the percentage of users is in the 90% range. those guys are not cheating. theyre making a living. as far as roy, a little growth seems to be the boxers choice these days.

Maybe the game has evolved where steroid use is common, but I would not compare it to taping ankles.
    Steroids can give someone an unfair advantage.
    Everyone sees it different.
    That is how I would see it...I would rather see a natural athlete perform than
    an enhanced athlete perform.

When it is used in competition, I feel it corrupts the game a bit.
    Just cuz everyone does it doesnt make it right.
    I think its different if people want to juice to just see how big and strong they can get. I see no problem with that.
    I used to love doing heavy deadlifts and feeling the bar bend and bounce, I couldnt immagine what it would be like if I took some test.
    I think that is different.

phw, you are 100% correct in saying the use of gear gives an advantage. that it why it has become such a neccessity these days. it your particular sport you may still be able to make a living without. same as alot of other sports. the fact is though for alot of guys, especially guys on the bubble, in sports such as football, there simply is no choice. i know a few guys playing now that are second string lineman, making the minimum, one year contracts, working their asses off just to survive. they need every advantage possible or they go home and get a job since none of them make enough to retire on. its a tough situation to be in. thats why i get so angry at all the negetive press lately about steroid use . the people writing these stories have no idea what its like to be under that kind of pressue. also how come if we injure a shoulder or hip its ok for us to be shot up with lidocaine or cortisone just so we can go out and compete? i mean we dont want to dissapoint the fans. god forbid those same fans find out we're juicing then we,re cheating. i dont understand. just venting. im glad im retired. anyway keep workin hard. best of luck in what you're doing.

Media Slander and Hype can really shape peoples opinions! There was a huge "Witch Hunt" at the local Police Department, over a few of our guys using gear... The same guys who are expected to Run and Chase and Fight/Restrain criminals every day. Being at their top physicly is life or death for these guys. And the Media demonised them and a few lost there Badges! Now if a lunitic, high on PCP, broke in a news casters' house in the middle of the night, who do you think they would call?

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    You are right in many aspects.
    The press and media always push bullsht.
    I cant stand that either.
    Trust me I know, it is way different than what people think.
    People dont know the half of what pro athletes have to go through.
    Especially football players, I know they are on lots of painkillers all the time.
    I agree with you fully.
    I think its a little different in team sports than one on one sports, easier to tell the difference.
    The game has evolved it seems.
    Ya you are right, in my sport you still can get by without being synthetically enhanced but for how long?
    but it seems like in lots of other sports you got to do it to keep up just like you said, some dont though cuz they are just that **** good.

I just wish steroids were out of the picture completely, like in the old days.
    Cuz whats next, mainstream gene doping?
    I wonder what the pro leagues are gonna be like in 10 years.
    Guys getting hooked up to machines and sht.....
    But you are right,
    That is just my opinion, I would rather see the optimum potential of an athlete come out, see the raw talent.

the raw talent...remember when we were just kids and it was just fun to play to test ourselves and our own ability just because it was fun? what the hell happen to those days? lol.

Yes, Wish we could go back...
    We are "poluted with our comforts and our tecnology...

With the availabilty, wide spread use, We now are faced to accept a "Nessisary evil" to make the cut. Maby at the expense of our health.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    the raw talent...remember when we were just kids and it was just fun to play to test ourselves and our own ability just because it was fun? what the hell happen to those days? lol.
    Ya I remember, it sucks that we have to use past tense to talk about that stuff.
    Now even in highschool you are seeing this crap go on.

My friend has a little brother who plays on a team who is notorious for using steriods .
    I think they win state all the time !!!!!!

I told my little brother that if I caught him ever trying the stuff he would find his nuts hanging from my rearview mirror.

Those coaches that push steroids to kids that young should get thrown in jail where they will get a 3lb enhanced **** in their ***!!!!!

Thread Information