Cyto78 is offline Junior Member

Ultimate Fighter! Bobby lost

That was some cool ****....Bobby got his ass handed to him.After the fight he acted like he was in control of the fight yet he was on the defense the whole fight.To top it off he was the fool who had the brused up face.Glad to see him gone......he talked more **** then Chris did by far.I would have liked to see it go a 3 round though.He would of lost regardless.....Stephan definately had more skill.....I liked that kick to Bobbys stomache...sweet!I guess next episode somebody gets to come back......probibly Bobby for bitching like he was.That will be bull****.

You know after looking at the ultimate fighter website I wouldnt doubt it will be Bobby.....after every previous episode the picture of the fighter that just lost is faded to show they are no longer there....Bobbys is not.
    Last edited by Cyto78; 02-28-2005 at 11:11 PM.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    bobby shoulda won. he did more damage and landed more strikes and controlled more ontop

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    bobby shoulda won. he did more damage and landed more strikes and controlled more ontop
    Agreed, as much as I wanted him to lose, he was robbed. Sure Stephan put on more pressure, but was swinging wild and was passive on the ground.

I'm dying to see who comes back. I wonder if it's Chris? Remember after he fought Josh he was yelling "I'm not through with you Koschek!" I wonder if they won't play off of that and bring him back?!

They definitely should of had an overtime.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i hope its chris

candyman md is offline Junior Member

Bobby lost!

How can you say that Bobby was robbed? Sure he looked like he did more
    damage, but he never knocked Stephen down. He hit him with all he had and Stephan kept on moving forward. I do agree that he landed more punches, but he couldn't make him stop. Bobby was backing up the whole time. Bobby does have some skills, but he is also way to immature to in the UFC. I don't know to many 34 year olds that act like such a child. As for next week it looks like it is Chris coming back because the results of Nate's mri are bad. Great show and on April 9th the finals will be on, also Ken Shamrock is fighting somebody and some of the guys who were eliminated are going to fight each other again.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Bobby shouldve won the fight

Judges gave it to stephan because stephan had all the visible aggression, the problem is that these judges arent MMA fighters and probably not paticularly great MMA fans, their simply on the state commitee and judge it like they would judge a boxing match.

Bobby shouldve won because

a) he landed WAY more punches than stephan

b) stephan had very sloppy punches even though he was on the attack

c) bobby didnt let stephans attack movements overwhelm him, he simply clinched up or made distance if he was made to vunerable

d) bobby went for more submissions than stephan

e) bobby reversed more ground positions than stephan

for those who didnt catch the fight, Spike TV has it on their website:
    http://www.spiketv.com/shows/series/...r/video.jhtml#
    - episode 107 (the fight)

(P.S. props to stephan for fighting bobby and not sam)

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    bobby should have won, he landed harder punches, more punches, he reversed the mount which bonner should have finished him from there, he almost sunk in an armbar from the back but missed it. Bobby did look more tired but he still should have won or at least gone to a third round. It wouldnt suprise me if he came back on the show.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    tough fight to call, bobby did more defense but controlled the fight better, but stefan stayed aggressive and bobbys hits didnt seem to affect him. fight should have definitely gone to round 3...

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    i heard that bc nate is injured he gives up his spot to chris

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRandy
    i heard that bc nate is injured he gives up his spot to chris
    that will be awesome
    chris leben reminds me of the red hair kid in the cartoon show ''Recess''
    im telling on you ms finster ms finster

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    What kills me is how bobby bitched like a little girl after the decision.
    Last week when Chris was in that position Bobby was like "just take it like a man and leave" then bobby goes and cries about it. Nothing worse than a hypocrite except for whining hypocrite.

As for who comes back for some reason I think it'll be Alex K.

xxxl83
    Last edited by xxxl83; 03-02-2005 at 02:05 AM.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Everybody says Bobby landed more punches... I dont think thats true! He defly landed better but not to sure about more guys.... The fight was pretty close, so you have to give it to the aggressor and the one controlling the fight! Bobby should of lost!! I think Bobby is a better fighter, just not in that fight!!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    dont know about more - stephen had a rapid jab going at him - as bad as I would want bobby to lose I have to say it was a very close call - stephen did look like the agressor mostly - he sure needs to work on his ground game tho - he had a lot of opportunities but he obviously is weak after a takedown

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    Bobby shouldve won the fight

Judges gave it to stephan because stephan had all the visible aggression, the problem is that these judges arent MMA fighters and probably not paticularly great MMA fans, their simply on the state commitee and judge it like they would judge a boxing match.

Bobby shouldve won because

a) he landed WAY more punches than stephan

b) stephan had very sloppy punches even though he was on the attack

c) bobby didnt let stephans attack movements overwhelm him, he simply clinched up or made distance if he was made to vunerable

d) bobby went for more submissions than stephan

e) bobby reversed more ground positions than stephan

for those who didnt catch the fight, Spike TV has it on their website:
    http://www.spiketv.com/shows/series/...r/video.jhtml#
    - episode 107 (the fight)

(P.S. props to stephan for fighting bobby and not sam)

Good point! He could have played it safe and fought SAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyto78
    That was some cool ****....Bobby got his ass handed to him.After the fight he acted like he was in control of the fight yet he was on the defense the whole fight.To top it off he was the fool who had the brused up face.Glad to see him gone......he talked more **** then Chris did by far.I would have liked to see it go a 3 round though.He would of lost regardless.....Stephan definately had more skill.....I liked that kick to Bobbys stomache...sweet!I guess next episode somebody gets to come back......probibly Bobby for bitching like he was.That will be bull****.

You know after looking at the ultimate fighter website I wouldnt doubt it will be Bobby.....after every previous episode the picture of the fighter that just lost is faded to show they are no longer there....Bobbys is not.

At least BOBBY did not piss in anyones bed!! People are already looking past the fact that Chris pissed in Jasons bed!!

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    i guess i must have missed the ending, but i thought it was a draw??? why is bobby out?

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member
    i think Cris Leban will come back because i think he could use the fact he was on pain killers for his knuckle and that he wasnt in the right state of mind/physical ability to fight....so it should be cris and i hope it is...as for who i think will win is diego and mike swick...diego though is the best fighter on the show

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    I hope this is coming out on dvd i so much wanted to see this show but my **** cable company doesnt air it

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Bobby Southworth is sittin at home with his wife and kids worndering why God diddnt give him a brain.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    And I hope Cris Lebon comes back cause hes only fighter in there who wasnt braught up with a silver spoon in his mouth. Who else are they gonna bring back, Logan? lol

Thread Information