Mark Kerr and Insulin

What would he be doing with Humulin R? Him having that surprised me. I dont think he even took steroids , but in THE SMASHING MACHINE when he was throwing away all of his NUBAIN they showed a close up of a bottle of HUMULIN R.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    u don't think he took steroids ??? r u serious???

Div1Wrestler is offline Junior Member
    Growth..

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Kerr had enough gear running through his veins that would make Jay & Ronnie stand up and take notice.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Not sure it was that much, but probably in the ballpark...

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Kerr had enough gear running through his veins that would make Jay & Ronnie stand up and take notice.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Yes he was def. juicing. Him and many more of the heavyweights in the sport. Checkout this college picture of him wrestling Randy Couture. I's say he became a monster in a couple of quick years after college...wouldn't you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mark Kerr and Insulin-kerrvscouture.jpg  

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    u don't think he took steroids??? r u serious???

lol

hes jacked in smashing machine and real life.

look at pics when he was younger/ wrestling

*still my favorite though*

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    lol

hes jacked in smashing machine and real life.

look at pics when he was younger/ wrestling

*still my favorite though*
    oh yeah! i luv kerr, but to say he didn't take anything, or assume that is ridiculous. not to say that's what was meant in this thread, but i'm sure that 99.9999% of all mma guys r on juice. i'm around alot of them and it's just a "must" in the sport. no way around it.
    at the same time, i don't think that kerr was on juice when he came back and fought Yoshihisa Yamamoto and knocked himself out. did u see all the fat and flab bouncing around. it was a really sad moment, cause that's not how i pictured kerr b4 that fight.

sp9
    When you are 6'2" - 6'3" tall and breaking 250lbs of solid muscle, that is clue 1. Now think about all the cardio fighters have to do. Most people at that height would have trouble staying over 210-215 naturally (with single digit bf)with all the cardio involved.

OK, what aobut the insulin though. I dont think he took that much juice...in his wrestling pics he was dieting, trying to make weight. There is such a thing as good genetics...also, in 1997 when he was with the UFC he was much bigger than he was for most of the smashing machine. HIs last fight he was very small...it was sad to see.

sp9
    I just disagee with you on that. 255lbs at 6'2" tall. That's his weight at weigh in for a pro fight, meaning he's been training hard for 8 weeks with hours and hours of cardio a day. He does have very good natural genetics but keeping on that size with many hours of cardio daily is not possible in my opinion naturally and at that low body fat %.

Remember in the documentary he met people running stuff out of mexico that could get anything. I think he was on just about everything and was not taking any breaks during his run of 1997-2001 when he lost to Heath Herring. HBO just didin't show the steroid usage for many reasons.

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah Mark Kerr add a bodybuilder body once pertty amazing big guy.

Sad for him he add some amazing take downs, i really hope he gets is act togheter and comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    Yeah Mark Kerr add a bodybuilder body once pertty amazing big guy.

Sad for him he add some amazing take downs, i really hope he gets is act togheter and comes back.
    not gonna happen. the only reason he'd come back is if he fight one of the Gracies and i forgot which one. he even said that is the only reason he'd come back.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    What would he be doing with Humulin R? Him having that surprised me. I dont think he even took steroids, but in THE SMASHING MACHINE when he was throwing away all of his NUBAIN they showed a close up of a bottle of HUMULIN R.
    Hahaha, i know dude, i saw that too! In fact i may have made a post about it not too long ago. I paused the tape right when i saw the humilin and id a double take,lol! Yeah, ya know if he's on insulin , he must be using everything else under the sun too.
    Mark seems to have the kind of mind that would do well with dealing with steroids . However, even still, he is still kind of an idiot in some aspects. After watching the samshing machine, i not only realized how seemingly inteligent he is, but also how dumb he is. He's almost like a baby sometimes.
    Good fighter though.

And im not saying anything bad about his character, he's a nice guy.

And yes, those guys juice, even the middle weights. Shamrock, Boroni, Coleman, Silva, you name it.
    I use to train with Mario Yamasaki and he said that he even got Colemans shyt for him many times going back an fourth from brazil. I think he said he likes sustanon . I asked Mario if Silva juiced and he said yes. Shamrock has been a juice hound forever, Dan Sevren could tell ya.lol! Dan said at one of his seminars that the Lions Den logo should be a syringe!hahah.And im sure he did plenty and now has access to anything and everything after working in the WWF(or WWE, whatever).
    I used to train with a guy who trained with Phil Boroni and he said Boroni has used like EVERYTHING. I have seen boroni in person when he wrestled my training partner a couple years back when he was a little bigger, and he was lookin pretty anabolic . And being that he comes from bodybuilding and male stripping backround, that's another giveaway. When talking about strippers I quote doggcraapp "These guys use a boatload of drugs, on par with competetive bodybuilders...."

Nuff said.

When i was training it was hard as hell to keep on weight with the catabolic amounts of cardio.. I did 5 weeks of sustanon, and only netted 8 pounds of muscle, kept prolly 4.

Thread Information