Glock-19 is offline Banned

Shooting up before a fight

Anybody heard of people shooting adrenaline before a fight? I had a dude in the gym say he's heard of brazilian fighters that do it.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Never heard of it.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    no - thats not the case

adrenaline fatigues the body, Jujitsu fighters especially are trained to be calm while their on the ground (as being hasteful destroys energy & subsequently tires your muscles which in give positions to being tapped out)

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    dangerous stuff. might work for powerlifting, not sure about fighting. a lot of cut men use it, contracts blood vessels when used topicly, will instantly stop cuts from bleeding.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I would inject a sick amount of test base and take some halo.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    really the only thing i have heard of like that would be cheque drops ...thats what the army and marines use.

A lot of fighters use methyltestosterone before a fight to increase aggressiveness. I have never heard of anyone injecting adrenaline however.
    Last edited by YounG_SluG11; 03-21-2005 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    really the only thing i have heard of like that would be cheque drops...thats what the army and marines use.

The US army and Marines use Cheque Drops ?.

What makes you say that?.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dont think the extra adrenaline would help you. Test susp could be a good strength booster.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    no - thats not the case

adrenaline fatigues the body, Jujitsu fighters especially are trained to be calm while their on the ground (as being hasteful destroys energy & subsequently tires your muscles which in give positions to being tapped out)
    Youve never seen Ralph or Ryan Gracie fight have you.

bigskillz is offline New Member
    Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo.... i want to eat people when im on Halo

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    Youve never seen Ralph or Ryan Gracie fight have you.
    ...no, Ive seen 418-0 Rickson Gracie fight, and he preaches relaxed form jujitsu

I dunno, if you want to win a fight that bad, i guess PCP would be the way to go, ive never tried it before so i couldnt tell ya - but ive heard you can break an arm and not know it

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    they shoot up liquid g. at least that's what i heard. i also know guys who do that before the gym and they have the best workouts ever.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Cheque drops would rock! Rickson 418-0 oh boy!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    ...no, Ive seen 418-0 Rickson Gracie fight, and he preaches relaxed form jujitsu

I dunno, if you want to win a fight that bad, i guess PCP would be the way to go, ive never tried it before so i couldnt tell ya - but ive heard you can break an arm and not know it
    pcp is definately NOT the way to go. I've used it before and its not something you want to fight on. Same goes for adrenaline, dangerous stuff. Best to just fight sober and improve your skill than try and take drugs to be a better fighter. If anything was taken before a fight it'd be something like cheque drops i suppose.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    they shoot up liquid g. at least that's what i heard. i also know guys who do that before the gym and they have the best workouts ever.

why shoot it when u can drink it?

and i doubt it would help a fighter much, it affects coordination a lot.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    pcp is definately NOT the way to go. I've used it before and its not something you want to fight on. Same goes for adrenaline, dangerous stuff. Best to just fight sober and improve your skill than try and take drugs to be a better fighter. If anything was taken before a fight it'd be something like cheque drops i suppose.

don't fall into the sanctimonious BS trap of "improve your skills instead of using drugs to be a better fighter". the guys you're competing against are using drugs AND improving their skills. if it works, use it. symatech, i'll take your word that PCP won't help fighters, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't use the drugs that WILL help fighters. his opponents are.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    no - thats not the case

anyone in a fight or athletic competiton is full of adrenaline. a skilled fighter can be calm and relaxed most of the time, and conserve energy. this doesn't mean they can't explode when they need to.

I like to take "The Beast" anabolic activator supplement before a fight. Its the bottle with the ape on the front of it. It helps me win everytime.

i think Todieo was on pcp when he fought Mikey Burnet.

phwSSJ is offline Banned

I think more adrenaline would make it harder to fight.
    When I fight, its hard enough to control the HUGE surge I already get.

Maybe some people dont know how to get psyched so they take it.
    But the only people I have heard of taking adrenaline is mountianeers!

Speaking of PCP.
    One of my po po buddies told me this stroy about this drug bust, and there was this huge dude on PCP, he was running down the street all crazy smashing cars and beating his head on stuff.

It took three BIG cops to get him down. WHen the cops got him down, they said he started to eat his own bicept muscle, he was taking chunk after chunk out of it.

You got to have some major issues to briing yourself to put that crazy sht in your body.

sol
    sol is offline Associate Member
    If any of you guys think it's a good idea to shoot adrenaline, you definately want to check this link out

adrenaline 1mg amps

sol
    sol is offline Associate Member
    If any of you guys think it's a good idea to shoot adrenaline, you definately want to check this link out

adrenaline 1mg amps

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    yup, seems like adrenaline is used ONLY for emergency situations.
    It looks like something that is VERY dangerouse.

I wouldnt fk with it!!
    Probably really bad sides, like really messing with the nervous system!

Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    Speaking of PCP.
    One of my po po buddies told me this stroy about this drug bust, and there was this huge dude on PCP, he was running down the street all crazy smashing cars and beating his head on stuff.

It took three BIG cops to get him down. WHen the cops got him down, they said he started to eat his own bicept muscle, he was taking chunk after chunk out of it.
    Rodney King was out of it on PCP. What the media didn't show of the video (which was a 21 minute long clip) was the two cops he badly assaulted.

I fought a guy one night on PCP, we ended up on the ground (it was a bar fight in work) right at the corner of the building, he started to bite the wall!. You should have heard the grinding noise of his teeth on brick!.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    You should have heard the grinding noise of his teeth on brick!.

ooooohhh!

that gives me shivers!!!!!!

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member
    pcp would be bad cause you cant control yourself, seen some big black guy on cops go on a rampage running around nakid and punching fences apart it took like 10 cops to take him down

Thread Information