Gmill13 is offline Associate Member

KenFlo is in TUF

Hell yeah, Kenny Florian is in the Finals! He's a freeken great grappler! BJJ black belt. Also beat Mark Laimon before in a grappling match. I don't care if Leben was winning that fight, Florian ended it, took some great punches too. Hes very technical! I do wish he could have gotten that wild monkey man to the ground though, very suprised he stood with Leben that long. Im guessing Diego beats Krotchceck, and fights KenFLo in the finals. I hope atleast. I will route for the hometown boy Florian, but if he loses I still like Diego Sanchez.

I bet we see Sam hogger verse Swick in the LHW finally.

Iowa is offline Banned
    I can't stand Sam. But yeah, I'd like to see Diego whip Koscheck's ass. I found it funny when he was complaining about Leben being there. "He shouldn't be here, I whipped his ass." Riiiiiiiiight Koscheck, you whipped his ass if you consider an ass beating laying on top of someone and not inflicting any damage.

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member
    Its gonna be a tough fight because Koschecks pretty tough on the ground, but i would like to see diego make his ass tap out!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Talking

That's exactly what my girl says my ground game is like... **** how'd
    you know all that??? I didn't even make a post here yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    Riiiiiiiiight, you whooped that ass if you consider whooping
    an ass laying on top of someone and not inflicting any damage.

Seriosly though I can't wait for Diego and Josh to go at it next week...
    I was praying for that fight to happen, I hope Diego breaks Josh into
    lil pieces... **** I'd fuking love to see that...

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I'm hoping Diego taps that F*ker Josh out!!! I want a serious arm bar!
    The way Josh was acting a punk when Southworth was there and then shut up when his boy left..that was week! Can't fight 1 on 1???? that doesn't sit right with me..

As far as Florian I CAN'T BELIEVE HE TRIED TO GO TOE TO TOE WITH HIM!! WTF was he thinkin???? He got a good elbow but blocked most shots with his face!!! He needs to get better with his stand up!
    I can't wait to see Sam get his ass kicked!!!!
    SID

I hope Krotchlick loses and fights Leben in a grudge match on the live show. Krotchlick is like a mini Tito, loud mouth that lays n prays for a decision. Diego is bad ass though, did you see when he and koscheck were sparring before Josh's fight with Leben? Josh had nothing on him!

Ripsid, Im with you, I cant belive he stood with him! What a chin though huh , thats a good sign in some respects. I know Kenflo has been training Muay Thai with Sityodtong in Boston area. He's basically still a novice though. However his BJJ is bad ass. He got some good instructional DVD's I think more guys need to throw standing elbows! I seen Doerkson Leben fight and I cant believe Florian stood with him.

I think Diego verse Florian will be great, two guys with killer ground game. To me I like watching technical fight/chess matches on the ground(except for titos boring ass game)

Quote Originally Posted by Gmill13
    I hope Krotchlick loses and fights Leben in a grudge match on the live show. Krotchlick is like a mini Tito, loud mouth that lays n prays for a decision. Diego is bad ass though, did you see when he and koscheck were sparring before Josh's fight with Leben? Josh had nothing on him!

Ripsid, Im with you, I cant belive he stood with him! What a chin though huh , thats a good sign in some respects. I know Kenflo has been training Muay Thai with Sityodtong in Boston area. He's basically still a novice though. However his BJJ is bad ass. He got some good instructional DVD's I think more guys need to throw standing elbows! I seen Doerkson Leben fight and I cant believe Florian stood with him.

I think Diego verse Florian will be great, two guys with killer ground game. To me I like watching technical fight/chess matches on the ground(except for titos boring ass game)
    Nate Quarry is fighting on the april 9th show!!!! He may fight one of the guys that left...so that's awesome! I really want to see him fight!!! He carries himself well, but who knows how he is in the ring.

Ken has to work on his punches!!! I know from experience, when we'd go open mat and sparred if someone had better stand up I'd take a couple then shoot pickem up and slam em!!! **** that!! I don't care who you are 1 good punch and you don't see it BAMM! You'll see stars!!!!

I think the other thing holding ken back is his weight! He's up at 182 but deffinately should be fighting lighter guys... Chris man handled him! Really!!! Chris had a great game plan and it's a shame that it ended with the elbow, but that's a credit to ken! P-E-R-F-E-C-T Contact!!!! I was getting annoyed with Chris's foot stomps!! I would av snapped! LOL...

Anyways, Diego Crotchlick should be good...crotchlover may develope into a good fighter but he needs to understand that there are NO BACK POINTS IN MMA!!!! WTF! He's very good at wrestling you can tell, but he needs to bring his skills up in the other areas! He's got the strength, speed, and agility to do it, he doesn't have the skills right now...

Tito's ground and snore game works for him...he's like the Patriots, he does what he needs to do..unless he's fight a Lidell or Cotoure! And when he fought the French Canadian kid, he took a hard shot and recovered, but with a head as freaking large as his he's going to get hit!!!!! He better smarten up or else!

SID

but with a head as freaking large as his he's going to get hit!!!!! He better smarten up or else!

Thats awesome Ripsid!

Yeah Kenny is a natural 155lb'r from what I understand. He was def overmatched in that fight. I cant wait for the finals.

Talking

Sid is on a crazy ass roll on this one... LMAO!!

I hope the "Crotchlicker" takes a wicked evil nasty beating too...
    Dude is a **** good wrestler, but Diego has the anwser to that...

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Anyways, Diego Crotchlick should be good...crotchlover may develope into a good fighter but he needs to understand that there are NO BACK POINTS IN MMA!!!! WTF! He's very good at wrestling you can tell, but he needs to bring his skills up in the other areas! He's got the strength, speed, and agility to do it, he doesn't have the skills right now...

SID

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    Florians stand up was pittiful. He was running and turning his back. Throwing weak punches. Where did they get these guys anyway. I know people on my block that would waste any of those guys. Including myself!

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    a couple of points

1 - why does everyone hate koscheck, the guy is a champion olympic wrestler, they dont train for submissions, you have to understand his game before you dis his style

- Yeah, the fight is stacked in Diegos favour, but Koscheck has ALWAYS been a good guy to his team, so calling names in my opinion is unwarranted

2 - Florain is just a straight-up better fighter than Leben, Florian is a mainstream jujitsu fighter, and for a mainstream guy like that, to fight toe-to-toe with someone who considers themselves an excellent striker is pretty brave - on top of that, Leben didnt land any good punches, he was just swinging and moving forward, Florain connected with more solid punches than Leben did.

- Intresting note, I believe the executives of TUF wanted Leben to win the match
    and told Florais not to turn the match into a groundfight - Leben being one of Cotoures guys outside of TUF and a lead character of the series, Im assuming they wanted him to be successful.

I say - Good Job Florias - its about time he got more camera time

btw, www.sprawl.tv has his highlight video
    (they have sponsered him for quite some time)

btw, Terminator1 - thats a pretty arrogant comment, just to keep you up-to-speed on reality, your not tough when you talk like that over the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator1
    Florians stand up was pittiful. He was running and turning his back. Throwing weak punches. Where did they get these guys anyway. I know people on my block that would waste any of those guys. Including myself!
    Last edited by GQ-Bouncer; 03-23-2005 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    a couple of points

1 - why does everyone hate koscheck, the guy is a champion olympic wrestler, they dont train for submissions, you have to understand his game before you dis his style

- Yeah, the fight is stacked in Diegos favour, but Koscheck has ALWAYS been a good guy to his team, so calling names in my opinion is unwarranted

2 - Florain is just a straight-up better fighter than Leben, Florian is a mainstream jujitsu fighter, and for a mainstream guy like that, to fight toe-to-toe with someone who considers themselves an excellent striker is pretty brave - on top of that, Leben didnt land any good punches, he was just swinging and moving forward, Florain connected with more solid punches than Leben did.

- Intresting note, I believe the executives of TUF wanted Leben to win the match
    and told Florais not to turn the match into a groundfight - Leben being one of Cotoures guys outside of TUF and a lead character of the series, Im assuming they wanted him to be successful.

I say - Good Job Florias - its about time he got more camera time

btw, www.sprawl.tv has his highlight video
    (they have sponsered him for quite some time)

btw, Terminator1 - thats a pretty arrogant comment, just to keep you up-to-speed on reality, your not tough when you talk like that over the internet
    OK, 1st I liked him being a former wrestler I love seeing a fellow mat man get his...then he kind of turned into this Bob South-W wanna be! I have much props for Bob,the man fought the Phenom @ Pride!!!! But they seemed to be like a "Click" and I hate that...I mean I get that they're teammates and respect that, but they'd dis a teammate before they'd dis each other...that's BS.
    Krochlips, is a great wrestler he showed that, but i dont' think he has the JJ skill or submission skills as either Ken and Deffinately not Diego...
    Ken DEFFINATELY needs to work on his stand up skills!! He looked awkward throwing punches and uncomfortable when Chris aggressed! I think he could have shown more, and I do believe the weight difference is key! 30lbs is huge! ... Ken vs Diego final..I give it to Diego! (Diego's fought as high as a LIght heavy I read)

Also, if Dana and Randy tried to get Chriss in the final...then the shows not worth a **** and I should just watch WWE! I think Ken tried to do what Tito did against chuck...and ken got lucky because Chris is a Heymaking Factory!!!! That's his style!

Before I finish...I bust on Crotchnnips' name because ...GD IT'S A FUN NAME TO PLAY WITH!!!

SID

Remember Terminator-1, there are weight classes and it is a sport, these guys are not 300lb ****kickers, atleast not since TANK left! Also they are amatuers and for the most part underdeveloped raw talent. Think you could take Couture?

I also dont think anyone likes koscheck because of his attitude, hes just seems like a weasel. I do understand the fighting style, i just cant stand it!. For what it is though hes pretty good.

Florian was also way moe technical in that fight, showed a good strong chin and I loved that sneaky uppercut he threw, didnt do any damage but it was pretty funny.

MMAWEEKLY.com said There will only be 3 fights on the live show now due to time contraints. Shamrock v Franklin, and the 2 final fights. There will however be 6 dark fights with the other contestants taped the day before, The UFC hasnt decided what they will do with the footage yet.

Hey Bouncer Biotch, yea pretty arrogant hey? where do you want me to talk tough at then? your Momas house? Just stating the facts. I see guys everyday that could walk on that show a take names. All that **** has rules. My kind of fighting there is no tap out its only lights out. Period!
    Last edited by Terminator1; 03-23-2005 at 07:14 PM.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Bouncer biotch, yea pretty arrogant hey? where do you want me to talk tough at then? you momas house?
    you have some growin up to do brotha

you have some growin up to do brotha
    Oh and by the way. The last clubs bouncer crew that tried some. 8 of them got there asses handed to them by me all at once. So try me!

Oh by the way Im not your "Brotha" either!

Chris and Nat both train and are part of Randy's camp, Team Quest...

They I guess you could say they are his boys... Nothing wrong with
    that if they've earned Randy's respect then they must have showed
    him something to gain it... I just wish I could have seen nat fight,
    he just has that look and carries himself like he knows how to handle
    himself.. I've never seen him in action before... Kind of Ironic that
    Randy was kind of the one that did him in by throwing I think Alex on
    him and Alex rolled up on his leg... I knew what injury it was as soon
    as I saw it... Same as in football, very common injury when you get
    your leg rolled up on like that...

Also, if Dana and Randy tried to get Chriss in the final...then the shows not worth a **** and I should just watch WWE! I think Ken tried to do what Tito did against chuck...and ken got lucky because Chris is a Heymaking Factory!!!! That's his style!

SID

Buff i agree...Nate just carries himself with the confidance of someone who doesn't need to be a big mouth crazy! He's the calm before the storm! And I would have loved to see him fight Diego!!!

I think Diego wins..and that is just based off his wins! He's a surgeon out there! He's another guy who's not a big talker, but there was the time he got fired up! LOL shouldn't be drinking like that!!!

Anyways, personally I think there has to better fighters out there than the ones on the show! Maybe this will get the guys that looked down on it to nut it up! I mean diego is a KOTC belt holder, and I know KOTC has some real good fighters! And there's so many MMA organizations now that there are some good fighters...hell, just goto a grapple Quest event or Naga or one of the grapling events and you'll see some great JJ! Awesome

SID

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Oh and by the way. The last clubs bouncer crew that tried some. 8 of them got there asses handed to them by me all at once. So try me!

Oh by the way Im not your "Brotha" either!
    You have got to be kidding....

Oh by the way, I once faught Liddell, Couture, all the Graycies, and Bob Saccamano AT THE SAME TIME and won!!!!!!!

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    You have got to be kidding....

Oh by the way, I once faught Liddell, Couture, all the Graycies, and Bob Saccamano AT THE SAME TIME and won!!!!!!!
    I did that same things except I had one hand tied behind my back!!

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    On one foot.....

hahaha

With both feet tied behind my back I beat the hell out of Sapp in a K-1 event! Then tapped Sakurabo and Rickson gracie....for the grand finaly...Bas Rutten got stomped by myself...special guest ref was Frank Shamrock who I proceded to put Guillatine choke with modified Kamura...Sweet huh!

SID

I bet Rogan would beat his ass! Hell, even Buffer!

With both feet tied behind my back I beat the hell out of Sapp in a K-1 event! Then tapped Sakurabo and Rickson gracie....for the grand finaly...Bas Rutten got stomped by myself...special guest ref was Frank Shamrock who I proceded to put Guillatine choke with modified Kamura...Sweet huh!

SID

Thats a great visual!

Thread Information