GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member

MA instructors who should be shot (video)

You know your a tough-guy when you beat up your students

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/kunfuteach.html

no wonder people are buying black-belts off ebay

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    dude no wonder there is school shootings, id blast that dude..or get 20 of my boys cuz i know hes ill but he cant take on 20 cats at once

nah, that guys not tough

no one intelligently stands up to him is all, its just bully-syndrome

karmic justice says this guys going to be beaten to death by one of his own students

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    You know your a tough-guy when you beat up your students

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/kunfuteach.html

no wonder people are buying black-belts off ebay

People have been trained like this in japan/china for centurys havent they? I mean it looks bad but its sure gonna toughen you up IMO. I remember an interview with Chow Young Fat (sp?) one of the things he was made to do, was handstands on a chair on another chair on a table, for hours on end untill he got nose bleeds and even passed out. Hes in his late 50s now id guess, and that guys still got some serious moves. These people go there of there own accord to be trained in this way. Id put my money on a student winning a fightfrom his camp any day, You cant learn how to swim without water kinda thing ...

colossus1 is offline Member
    Obviously thats not in the united states. And i see nothing wrong with it at all. You better bet all his student will be badass and tough as sh*t when fighting. What good is fighting if you cant take a hit? Id rather learn like that than in a school where you have to wear 10lbs of pads.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Obviously thats not in the united states. And i see nothing wrong with it at all. You better bet all his student will be badass and tough as sh*t when fighting. What good is fighting if you cant take a hit? Id rather learn like that than in a school where you have to wear 10lbs of pads.
    you do make a good point...it will toughen you up, but you dont need to cash them to a point where there bleeding.

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    you do make a good point...it will toughen you up, but you dont need to cash them to a point where there bleeding.

Why? The way i see it they will know what it feels like to bleed just like a real fight while other guys will be like "omg i think im bleeding."

I love this quote: "THe harder you train in peace, the less pain you'll feel in war."

AVAGO is offline Member
    Why? The way i see it they will know what it feels like to bleed just like a real fight while other guys will be like "omg i think im bleeding."

I love this quote: "THe harder you train in peace, the less pain you'll feel in war."

AVAGO is offline Member
    BUMP id like to see other ppls opinions..

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I don't think that type of instruction has any place in western society at least. It's bullsh*t, I'd walk a million miles from a Dojo like that.

Training like this only teaches your students to accept beatings more readily, anyone who has any street experience in fighting knows that its more than often one-sided (most people dont fight back an allow themselves to be victims)

Abusing your students is a poor excuse for training toughness. In order to train for toughness - have them train intensive cardio programs and endurance wrestling (i.e. 10-15-20-30 min straight of jujitsu wrestling)

Just think about it this way, Training Sciences have been developed alot, Western Armies which have been deemed to have better and more intelligent soldiers (w/o the senseless propaganda) dont get abused like this during their basic & occupational training, infact, the punishment for abusing your soldiers could easily land you in military prison. So if the military doesnt use physical abuse as a training method, there is no reason for this guy to teach his MA class like it.

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    Training like this only teaches your students to accept beatings more readily, anyone who has any street experience in fighting knows that its more than often one-sided (most people dont fight back an allow themselves to be victims)

Abusing your students is a poor excuse for training toughness. In order to train for toughness - have them train intensive cardio programs and endurance wrestling (i.e. 10-15-20-30 min straight of jujitsu wrestling)

Just think about it this way, Training Sciences have been developed alot, Western Armies which have been deemed to have better and more intelligent soldiers (w/o the senseless propaganda) dont get abused like this during their basic & occupational training, infact, the punishment for abusing your soldiers could easily land you in military prison. So if the military doesnt use physical abuse as a training method, there is no reason for this guy to teach his MA class like it.

Militaries still do use abuse to train soldiers. Did you ever watch specials on Russian special forces training? Straight punches to the face, kicks in the chest........all of it.
    And i fail to see how training in intense cardio and endurance wrestling will teach a student how to take a punch and how to bleed and not panick. Id put money down if you were to get a U.S. student and a student from the above guys class...and they were of same skill level.....the above guys student would tear a U.S. student apart.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    You know what, I know everyone loves the who Neitszchian outlook, "that which doesnt destory me makes me stronger" (paraphrase) outlook, but seriouslly, sometimes when you beat someone like a dog, they become one. Everybodys different. That guys a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmill13
    You know what, I know everyone loves the who Neitszchian outlook, "that which doesnt destory me makes me stronger" (paraphrase) outlook, but seriouslly, sometimes when you beat someone like a dog, they become one. Everybodys different. That guys a dick.

Exactly........and thats what they are going for. In foreign countries they dont train for "fitness" like here in the U.S. Can you imagine how aggresive his students are? How much hate they have? It only makes them fight stronger. They train to hurt people and hurt them bad.

Russia isnt a western power - and their country is borderline 3rd world

When you trian, you specifically train muscle memory to perform movements under stress (i.e. to cover your head & clinching while suffering a barrage of strikes), being tough is just a matter of having excellent fitness with well trained MMA maneavers

If being tough is a matter of how much trauma you can take before going unconcious, than genetics & skeletal density pre-determines your toughness and has nothing to do with training

.. do you think that instructor is prepared to take on Ken Shamrock ..
    (theyre both instructors)

Exactly........and thats what they are going for. In foreign countries they dont train for "fitness" like here in the U.S. Can you imagine how aggresive his students are? How much hate they have? It only makes them fight stronger. They train to hurt people and hurt them bad.
    aright man, i just read that before my last reply

i understand where your comming from now man

(i still dont agree with those training methods though)

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    I think you may have missed what I said. My fault though I didnt elaborate too much. When somepeople are beat they retreat. Others, yes probably go onto be maniacs im sure. I dont think attitude makes you a great fighter, or hate, talent is much more valuable then hate.
    I guess whatever floats your boat.

lmao

bigskillz is offline New Member
    That doesnt teach you how to take a punch, if he was sparring his student and beating the **** out of him that would be different, but his student was fighting the air, while getting a beatdown with bamboo sticks in the face, that doesnt teach u ****. Ive gotten my ass kicked, ive been bleeding all over the place a few times by my trainers however we were sparring and i learned from it, and it made me respect there talent and learn from it, if that was my coach id tell him to hold on a sec leave and come back with a 9mm and tell him to block the bulletz.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt train in a dojo like that. I'd train somewhere else and then come n beat the shyt out of that instructor. He seems like a big bully.

Quote Originally Posted by bigskillz
    That doesnt teach you how to take a punch, if he was sparring his student and beating the **** out of him that would be different, but his student was fighting the air, while getting a beatdown with bamboo sticks in the face, that doesnt teach u ****. Ive gotten my ass kicked, ive been bleeding all over the place a few times by my trainers however we were sparring and i learned from it, and it made me respect there talent and learn from it, if that was my coach id tell him to hold on a sec leave and come back with a 9mm and tell him to block the bulletz.

This type of thinking is exactly why Martial arts in the united stated and matial arts in foreign countries are so different. Its quite common for instructors to hit their students in other countries. Americans think it is abuse and wrong, to them its a way of life and all they live for.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I saw this video last week in my muay thai/brazilian jiu jitsu intructors office.....

He was telling me that all those students knew exactly what they were getting into. It happens to be a prestigeous school.

Let me ask you something...... if someone told you to do something... then something else... and then something else in a specific order.... and he threated to whack you with a bamboo stick every time you f*cked up..... How many times do you think you'd actually do the task wrong? MAYBE once....... after that whack to the face with the bamboo stick..... you wouldn't mess it up again.

I don't think the hitting is all about being able to "take a blow" - i think it's more of a corrective measure. you screw up a move.... or w/e..... ur getting hit...... And from what my instructor says..... some very very good fighters come out of schools like that.... so it must be working.

i ofcoarse... would not want to be trained this way LOL
    ~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    The way I see it is: if students are going to a prestigious school, wether they abuse or not, there are going to be talented fighters coming out of there. Not because they abuse, but because its a prestigious school. You think most people with God-given talent are going to train in a mediocre gym? Take NCAA basketball for instance, all coaches are different, Bob Knight, Roy Williams, etc, Im sure some coach just a little bit harder than others in different perspectives. You think the prestigious basketball schools are pumping out players because they are practicing harder, no its because people with talent decide to go there. I think Mike Tyson still would have been hard to beat, without as intense training, because he was so naturally talented - in his prime.

Also with pets, if you abuse pets for no reason they suck as pets. If you punish a dog for going to the bathroom inside etc, then the "abuse" serves an educational purpose.

Cultures are different. Sometimes you gotta go through the bull**** to get the best education because you can't get it elsewhere. If I were training for any sport with a coach like that, I couldn't help but try to kick his ass. I guess its just a pride thing for me. I'm sure many can relate to getting our asses kicked in an unfair situation, but I know for a fact I didn't get a beating for a being a pussy and without throwing up a fight.

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    i think the instructor is tiger mask, an old school shooter fighter or pro wrestler. he was tough as hell back then and prob still is. its considered an honour to train with someone like him, he'll break you down again and again, if you stay you've proved yourself to be worthy and show heart which is considered the most important thing in mma. fighters like saku, takada, they all see this guy as a hero. ken shamrock breaks down his fighters back in the days of the lions den, when when you come to fight, it seems alot easier than training.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I would think there is better ways to thoughen someone upp then to beat them bloody with a stick. Bad ass ****ing cardio carrying exercise untill they cry and stuff like that. Pain is just as bad.

What the **** does someone learn from beeing humiliated??

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I would think there is better ways to thoughen someone upp then to beat them bloody with a stick. Bad ass ****ing cardio carrying exercise untill they cry and stuff like that. Pain is just as bad.

What the **** does someone learn from beeing humiliated??
    They learn to get up, dust themselves off and get back in the fight or they learn that its not for them. Lots of instructors are as hard as that guy. Im not saying its right, but his students know what they are getting and if they dont want it they can leave and go to another school. Every body responds differently to training and many people choose to train in those conditions.

the fundamentals of martial arts such as dignity, self-respect and honour are taken away from this instructor

if hes training people to fight in the street, than he should better start teaching how to fight back against ANYONE including an instructor, and $hit, if were going to teach our students how to take a baton to the head, why not teach them how to take a knife to the upper thorax... i mean, we want our students to know how it feels if they encounter it on the street..

if hes training people to fight in the cage (MMA), I got news for you, fighting is a whole lot more technical than getting beaten with a stick and feeling pain.

Thread Information