boxinggsxr is offline Junior Member

what steriod to use for boxing (to get bigger)

right now i'm a open ameteur boxer and weighing around 175-180. i fight at both 165 and 178 weight clases but i want to wiegh around 200 and be almost all muscle so when i turn pro, my body will alredy be used to the weight. heavyweights make the most money!!! what steriod is the best to get the strength and muscle and the safest (legally). i'm not looking to get ripped like the magazines, but i only want to use it for 2,3 months till i reach my wanted weight, then i'll ge3t do my average workout and lift regularly.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxinggsxr
    right now i'm a open ameteur boxer and weighing around 175-180. i fight at both 165 and 178 weight clases but i want to wiegh around 200 and be almost all muscle so when i turn pro, my body will alredy be used to the weight. heavyweights make the most money!!! what steriod is the best to get the strength and muscle and the safest (legally). i'm not looking to get ripped like the magazines, but i only want to use it for 2,3 months till i reach my wanted weight, then i'll ge3t do my average workout and lift regularly.
    don't mean to flame on u bro...but u're in the wrong forum. go to the anabolic /steroid forum first of. also, do some research. this question has been asked before. better yet, how's your diet? i assume it's easy for u to lose and gain weight naturally, since u said u box in 2 different weight classes. well, maybe u could first build up a better base with a solid diet and then look to aas.
    your question is way too general. there are many steroids out there. u have to know how to properly do pct, how to keep the sides to the minimum and only then should u do aas. so, basically, do some more research on the board. use the seach button.

thanks

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    no problem man. i guarantee u that if u stick around for at least a month and read up on everything, u'll know more about aas than most doctors.

kool yea i've alredy learned alot today

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    don't mean to flame on u bro...but u're in the wrong forum. go to the anabolic /steroid forum first of. also, do some research. this question has been asked before. better yet, how's your diet? i assume it's easy for u to lose and gain weight naturally, since u said u box in 2 different weight classes. well, maybe u could first build up a better base with a solid diet and then look to aas.
    your question is way too general. there are many steroids out there. u have to know how to properly do pct, how to keep the sides to the minimum and only then should u do aas. so, basically, do some more research on the board. use the seach button.
    Good reply, thanks.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    a couple of thoughts on using AAS for boxing. if you float 175-180, but can still cut to 165 to fight, you wouldn't want to be 200, you would want to be 210, dehydrate for weigh in, and step into the ring a 210 pounder in the 201 weight class.

more importantly - do you have the natural height and build to compete effectively at heavyweight? it's a tough game at any weight, and it gets tougher if you're the small guy in the heavyweight division. you might want to look into var and halo, good power/weight ratio roids, and not worrying about being an arbitrary size.

its great to want to be bigger. and its great to want to be a good boxer. but don't confuse the two, they're not the same (unless you're trying to avoid being undersized for your weight class)

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    also, how old are you?

i'm turning 18 in 3 weeks. i'm 6'3'' and if i can weigh around 210 i could cut that down pretty quick maybe 10 pounds and not fill dehadrated. i'm the guy that lost 6lbs the night before goldengloves to weigh in and thanks to my sauna suit 2 seat suits and a steamy bathroom it was possible. and chewing gum to spit i lost it and gained my energy to fit. but i ain't trying to do that again. but yea i want to fight the 200 lbs class. my speed is toooo quick for 165, and can't drop to152 like my coach thinks would be awesome. so i'm going to be like james toney. the fast skilled heavy weight.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    too young IMO to use the gear bro, diet and training, roy jones did it when he fought ruiz a few years back, also as of right now middleweight boxers are earning more money b/c there are really no good heavyweights around at the moment. Im not about to start bragging about how long Ive been boxing or where Im at in my sport at the moment cause nobody here cares, but I can say that I ran d-bol once during a fight and cramped up like never before, I was drinking a lot of water that day but still after dehydrating myself the day before I was still dry and it SUCKED

yea some1 said to use test and dbol kickstart but so far i've only found dbol but the legal kind.(pill) but i won't be using these for a fight i just wanna use them for 8 weeks to get my muscle then quick and just lift naturaly, and then fight at that weight. so i'll be out of competion for at least 8-12 weeks. but still working out.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    i still wouldnt reccomend it bro

joe_capone is offline Member
    lol if u use dbol while boxing ur calf muscles will get soo pumped taht u wont be able to walk. ur going to kill yourself with head shots .

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    yea some1 said to use test and dbol kickstart but so far i've only found dbol but the legal kind.(pill) but i won't be using these for a fight i just wanna use them for 8 weeks to get my muscle then quick and just lift naturaly, and then fight at that weight. so i'll be out of competion for at least 8-12 weeks. but still working out.
    boxingsxr, not only do you not have the answers, you don't even have the right questions yet.

there are ways to use the sauce to dramaticly improve your performance in sports. your plan isn't one of them.

first off, you're 17 and haven't stopped growing yet. are you aware that test and dbol will seal the growth plates in your bones, and permanently stunt your growth? you might get to be 6'5", like lennox lewis, but you'll know if you do the cycle you're talking about.

there are ways to avoid this, but you have to RESEARCH! this **** is dangerous, and if you don't know EXACTLY what the f**k you're doing, you will severely F**k yourself up.

and BTW - there is no "legal" dbol pill (except for scrip). if you got conned into buying "legal dbol" you probably don't know enough to be taking anything yet. i guarantee your "legal" $hit is crap. lucky for you, you're in the right place to learn the right way to do things, and we can put you way ahead of the competition.
    Last edited by Max Rep; 04-05-2005 at 05:08 PM.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    just to let you know, the standard rule at AR is to not even think of AS until you've gotten as big as you can naturally, usually at least 22 yrs old. while this makes sense for bodybuilders, it doesn't make as much sense for other athletes who are usually out of college and retired by 22. so i'm going to give you a little latitude, but don't even THINK about putting **** in your body until you're at least 18 (and hopefully a lot older). but i can't tell you not to do something many athletes your age do...i could flame you to hell (and others will), but you'll just make a new name and change your age, and then you won't get the knowledge you need to protect yourself from age related side effects like stunted growth.

it will take you at least a few months of serious study to even have the basics, so start reading now. start with the educational threads, and use the search button (type boxing and fighting to get the classic fighter cycles).

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    whats your diet look like right now brother?

my diet for a fight or what. for a fight i start three weeks before it and drop sodas and eating fast food be around 175 then 2nd week eat eggs tuna fat free turkey/ham and i'll weigh around 168 then last week drop the rest to around 163. but its usally easy if i dont break it. i mean i hitt the bags and work out for 3 to 4 hours. then go run 3 to 5 miles, or do sprints.

100m champ is offline Member
    Yaa i condiderd doing ass at one time but i learned that i must wait until im older or i will fuc* myself up.. But ya i box amature to i have 22 fights. And im at 178 also. Im looking to move up to 200 weight class to.

jonny boy wales is offline Junior Member
    Most people think about losing the wieght then put it on i fight at light heavy and i tried to lose 5 pounds for my countrys championchips but i couldnt do it to put wieght on to be heavey that would have been easy for me and i wouldnt have to take any steroids .

Fight light hit hard thats how it goes where im from

jonny boy wales is offline Junior Member
    i'm turning 18 in 3 weeks. i'm 6'3'' and if i can weigh around 210 i could cut that down pretty quick maybe 10 pounds and not fill dehadrated. i'm the guy that lost 6lbs the night before goldengloves to weigh in and thanks to my sauna suit 2 seat suits and a steamy bathroom it was possible. and chewing gum to spit i lost it and gained my energy to fit. but i ain't trying to do that again. but yea i want to fight the 200 lbs class. my speed is toooo quick for 165, and can't drop to152 like my coach thinks would be awesome. so i'm going to be like james toney. the fast skilled heavy weight.
    Sorry i just read this i should have looked down line..you are 18 and your are 6"3.

If i was 6"3 i would be the man behind my jab and if you have the speed that you say you have then a jab hook then undercut should frighten any body off.

so if your looking to turn pro you want to think and act like a boxer instead of trying to muscle bound your self because as soon as you put on that muscle and start taking steroids i guarenty you all that speed will be out of the window

yea i've heard that my speed would leave me but i don't think so, i train pretty hard but i think i'm going to just get stronger and probably stay at this wait for a few more fights. then if i get stronger and stronger then i'll move up one class at a time. but slowly.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    gsxr - you want to get bigger, and you want to be a better boxer.

at this point in your career, realize that these are 2 seperate goals. if you went up to 200 pounds, you wouldn't be any "stronger", because you would just be fighting other 200 pound cruiser weights. and i bet you get a lot out of being the tall guy in your weight class....you would actually get "shorter" if you fought in a bigger weight class.

until you get to be a heavyweight, being bigger will not make you a better boxer. once you're a heavy, you don't want to be the smallest heavyweight out there, you want to be the biggest.

how about this for a strategy - don't use a bulking drug stategy until you're a heavywreight. you can use this time to let your body mature, and learn how to gain naturally.

or, if you're determined to use the juice now, don't use a bulker, use stuff like var,winny and halo.

these are the drugs for people in weight class sports. instead of making you huge, the get you ripped, and give you amazing strength for your weight. they can help speed too.

intead of being an average cruiserweight, you could be a light heavy with freaky power for your size.

and when you do make heavy, we'll put you on a good bulking cycle that will take you from 210 to a massive 240.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    also, in my day, they tested the #1, and the #2 guy at the nationals. be prepared. you might want to go natural until you turn pro. then you have a few years b4 you're in an event big enough for drug testing (probably just main events and title fights).

yea i have thought about it but instead i'm going 2 stay at my weight and try 2 be the best pound for pound like roy jones jr. because i noticed his size compared to james toney and few others and he's ripped with massive speed and stregnth so thats what i want. to be be ripped with massive stregth, which one of var winny and halo do you suggest, and what about eating i'm 6'3'' 175. but i fight saturday at 165 but i thinking of fighting the 178 (thats the most you can weigh. 153-165, 166-178

Thread Information