ajew is offline New Member

all out street fighting

I was walking down a local area when someone who had braf tryed to fight me. head on my friend stopped it but I would like to know what are the best methods to use in a streeet fight. I know u can go all out ever biteing scarthing if it gets the job done. what are the least time and easiest ways to get the guy down and finished.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    headbutt or heavy overhand right

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    everyone expects to get hit in the face or head so hit them hard in the ribs momentarily freezeing them then do what you want. i like to kick the knee out from the side

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajew
    I was walking down a local area when someone who had braf tryed to fight me. head on my friend stopped it but I would like to know what are the best methods to use in a streeet fight. I know u can go all out ever biteing scarthing if it gets the job done. what are the least time and easiest ways to get the guy down and finished.
    what is braf???

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    what is braf???
    lol.
    i say, kick them in the nuts!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Just remember in a street fight there ain't no ref to stop ****
    if you make a mistake and start getting your head beat in, so
    you better still think a few steps ahead... I always liked just
    stepping inside and throwing a nasty elbow to the face/chin
    myself and if someone trys to shoot in on you, which alot of
    guys do you better be able to throw a solid knee unless you
    wanna be on your back in the street... Street fighting is a different
    world you better be ready for anything and everything including weapons..

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Street fight for inexperienced fighter::: Throw as many punches at face and body as hard as you can.... throw first punch, bite and scratch and eye gouge!! Do not kick unless opponent is on ground and you are using soccer or stomp style kicking!!

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Learn how to kick to the thighs or to the knees if not and your at close range aim a straight punch between the top of there chest and there chin so if they go to duck then you could catch there face if they stay up right then you might just catch there throat and if you hit them in the throat trust me Game Over

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

WHERE IS SPELLCHECK????

the 5sec marine neutralizer,

grab wrist & push up & back and on shoulder so body leans foward
    knee in face, then when he drops
    stomp on his face with heel of your boot

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Any of you guys seen Bas Rutten's DVD on this stuff? Pretty good from a guy who's been in a ton of street/bar fights.

MTLMAN is offline New Member
    upper cut to the jaw while your faking, powerful and fast

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    remember this old quote

the mere diffrence between combat and a fight is the price of defeat

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    when fighting always start off in your stance, it will give you balance if he swings and it will show the other guy that you know something. i take muay thai but when the adrenalin rushes and its time to go i try to get in close and take him down then get in a couple hard fast shots to the face. sometimes i win sometimes i loose.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Like GQ bouncer said, headbutt, works almost everytime. Also, try throwing as many punch's to the jaw as you can. The jaw is where you want to go for a knockout. Standing elbows when your upclose are cool too, you can open a cut that way on the face.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I can understand that a bouncer is going to be forced to throw down now and then, but I have never felt compelled to get into a street fight.

99 out of 100 people you will destroy if you just know the basics and have not been drinking. If you go for a headbutt straight on and someone is looking for it, they lower their head, and you hit your nose on them, your in trouble. Numbers are the real problem, it's the friends you don't know about that run in, or a guy who was not involved that joins in.

I was out at a bar last Sat. and this drunk guy jumped in line infront of about 3 people including me and my friend who was at the front. He ended up mouthing off to my friend and when m friend went in the bathroom the guy made a comment (when he couldn't hear) that he would wait for him and kill him when he came out. Then I get in the bathroom and this loser butts in front of the guy that was after me. So he comes in running his mouth about shooting and stabbing people, etc. It's a two person bathroom, me and him alone, his friends are 50ft away and have no clue. I could have put him in the hospital for a couple of weeks before he even realized what happened, he would not have been able to remember who did it, but I was nice to the guy and told him to have a good one on the way out the door.

I just don't let myself get provoked any more.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    straight left to the nose usually ends it quick.

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    i just got in a fight the other day...we were in the street...this piece of **** was talking some ****...so I walked up to him like I wasn't that pissed off....I grabbed him by the neck like he had stolen some of my gear and gave him the nastiest head butt...that ****ed his **** up pretty good....lucky for me he is a wrestler so then he tried to take me down by rushing me...well at this point I gave him one knee to the face and one upercut...and that mother ****er was done....but as a general rule of them you want to go for the nose( because that will water up the eyes) or the jaw...(hit yourself in the jaw and see what happens)...as for the head butt...just make sure you hit them in the face with the crown of your head (right below the hairline) (if you aren't bald)

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member
    the easiest thing ive done to end a fight(done this once and i was caught totally off guard by a haymaker to the eye which made me blind in one eye for a good while...get hit in the eye and you'll find out why this happens) I dont recommend this is most fights but with this situation i had to use it cause without the use of my eye and being caught 100 percent offguard i decided to use drastic measures...anyway best way is to clinch and grab a guys wrist sideways and take your other arm and wrap it around the persons backside of there elbow and bring it to you while moving your arm underneath the arm until you grab your wrist and jerk it to the right...if you try this on someone to test it i recommend you go slowly because it takes a in, in and a half to break the forearm and if you practise this you can do it in less then a sec anyway that will be 100 dollars for fast eddies advice !

keylock is offline Associate Member
    [I]If you want to learn to fight find a submission, or mma school in your area and just with 2 or 3 months of training you will kick the shit out of 90% of the normal street fighters , just hope there not a better MMA fighter. I know a pro MMA fighter iv trained with i wont say his name but he has a rep for choking guys out and makeing them walk home naked.

Thread Information