Thread: Vitor Belfort

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Vitor Belfort

i just watched his fight w/ Tito and must say, he is a much better fighter then Tito by far!!. just had to say that. get him better lungs and he will kill anyone. although he does have somewhat of a glass jaw...

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Vitor is sadly out of it, is sister was kidnapped a while back so he sort of lost the urge to fight.

Its very sad cause Vitor is capable of so much more and is an amazing fighter.

EFEC is offline Junior Member
    He's a killer...............Sad to hear about his sister..I didn't even know that...

Quick question though....will TITO beat IceMan in the re-match???????????

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by A_SOCAL
    He's a killer...............Sad to hear about his sister..I didn't even know that...

Quick question though....will TITO beat IceMan in the re-match???????????

Ohh I fukin hope so, Tito is a great fighter with a killer instinct, alot of fighters dont seem to have that. Iceman is one bad dude tho, I can see the rematch being a crazy crazy event.

I hope Belfort sister is alright... I doubt it tho, they're so fukked up over there with all of their kidnappings and sh*t

GOOFS

was she goodlookin?

Yeah time for TITO to make a strong come back , like a sick grownd and pound match with tonnes of elbows LOL.

Tito is a great showman and i really hope he doesn't retire anytime soon.

Tito Vs Liddell is a strong rumor and i really hope it does happen again, Tito should go for the takedown early this time.

AnabolicAnimal is offline New Member
    i could be wrong because i am somewhat new to the whole mma world, but i read on a mma website that tito will no longer be part of the ufc due to problems with contract negations he was reportedly asking for 300k per fight according to what i read. it seems like he wasn't budging so the ufc pretty much said peace. he's no longer even on their website. so a rematch with chuck might not happen.

EFEC is offline Junior Member

Bro that sucks...........PAY THE MAN!!! He make's UFC...UFC!!
    Dude I personally think Tito's a mean Kat and can beat IceMans a$$ in a rematch..

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    Ohh I fukin hope so, Tito is a great fighter with a killer instinct, alot of fighters dont seem to have that. Iceman is one bad dude tho, I can see the rematch being a crazy crazy event.

I hope Belfort sister is alright... I doubt it tho, they're so fukked up over there with all of their kidnappings and sh*t

GOOFS

was she goodlookin?
    was she goodlooking? are you serious? does it matter? she was kidnapped from her family stupid! what a lame thing to ask

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Vitor just lost again in Pride GP, he lost the spirit a long time ago, actually when he lost to randy coture the very first time ages ago he was never the same fighter ever again, he only beat crappy fighters after that and just doesnt have the spirit to finish a fight. As for Tito he's not exactly the best LHW fighter in UFC , he can beat the average 205lb fighter but he cant beat liddel and he cant beat coture which pretty much means he will never be the champion in that weight division ever.
    He is a crowd attraction, because of his personality and the way he talks $hit about his opponents, so UFC kept him for those reasons. But if its true about him asking for 300K a fight then he's not worth that much because even chuck liddel (the current UFC champ) and wanderlei silva (Current pride champ) dont only make about 2/3 of that money per fight.
    Tito's only other choice if he leaves UFC is to go to K-1 MMA show or Pride, and K1 MMA is sort of crappy because they have very few shows and they really seem on the edge of falling apart in terms of MMA, they do fine with kickboxing though.
    As for pride i dont see tito doing good unless he bashes on japanese tomato cans all time. He cant use his elbows ground and pound or the cage to put his opponents against liek he does in UFC. There are over 10 fighters that would own him totally in Pride 205lb division...

Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    was she goodlooking? are you serious? does it matter? she was kidnapped from her family stupid! what a lame thing to ask

am I EVER SERIOUS ?

NO!

geesus... now im pissed

but since were on the topic tho.. seriously was she goodlookin?

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally

am I EVER SERIOUS ?

NO!

geesus... now im pissed

but since were on the topic tho.. seriously was she goodlookin?
    ok, your pissed, now what?

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Old Vitor is the best. I never thought he had a glass jaw though. There was that one haymaker Chuck gave him that knocked him on his ass, but that fight still went to decision. I totally think Vitor won that first round against TITO though. Im not sure if it was blackbelt or Grappling magaizine, that had an interview with the UFC judges and he said Judge that voted for Vitor to win round one had a better view than the other judges. The other Judges voted Tito.

However, that Alistair Overeem fight was pitiful! Although the most exciting one that night. Overeem isnt all that bad though.

Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    ok, your pissed, now what?

on a serious note

Im never pissed ..even when I say im pissed... im not really pissed, you cant get pissed on the internet, nothing worse than being gayhly internet pissed.. .it makes no sense.

Im not pissed at all.

ahhhehahha
    aa
    nope

Wink Watching NWA TNA

They mentionned that TITO will be special guest referee at one of there ppv, i think this sunday.

I am gonna check on that on the tna website and tito website too see for sure.

Tito was very impressive in is win against Shamrock, and i really hope he doesnt quit MMA, the guy is a cardio machine i would love to see him in pride.

Thread Information