Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements

How many Street Fights have you been in?

Just as the name indicates, How many street fights have you been in? And if you want share your stories of some wild ones go for it.

I personally have been in around 40-50 street fights, and only lost one fight and it was my last one.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    too many to count, but i haven lost yet nor bn hit n the face(knock on wood). so many good stories, one stepped on this older guys face n the side jus shattered his eye pretty much fell out n his nose flattend out, pretty gross

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    I never fough in a street fight, but i competed in Kyo kushin and tae kwon do.

I just never saw nothing positive in fighting in a street or a club or anywhere else.

how was the competing like? only competin i done was high school wrestling, real fun n intense! only lost a few. you do hava point there, but wen some1 swings at u or starts swingin on some1 wit u u gotta do wat u gotta do. i recently started ufc type trainin so i can do wat i do best legaly n get paid, also up my skills n learn stuff i didnt no b4 so i avoid fightin on the streets now

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    I never fough in a street fight, but i competed in Kyo kushin and tae kwon do.

I just never saw nothing positive in fighting in a street or a club or anywhere else.
    Nothing positive ever comes from fighting outside of a ring, even in the ring its debatable only because of the titles and money involved.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    i never start fights, dont really believe that fighting accomplishes anything, but i will finish them.

espically if one of my boys is in trouble.

id say around 25-30 fights, and only really got hit 4 or 5 times, although i did get nose broken (it was a suka punch)

up at school i put a kid in an armbar and ripped that shit, next day he was in a sling with a dislocated shoulder, sucked to be him. also choked a kid till he passed out once cause he was groping this girl that i liked/seeing

nsa
    Yeah, i don't start fights either. I just get dragged in because of friends and I end them as quickly as i can. I've definately been hit, when fighting with a group of people its inevitable.

I was shot and hit in the face with a bat in two of the fights. No bullshit either, if you know where to look you can find the stories on the net. The NY times covered one of the fights and the other was on the news on telemundo (the spanish channel.)

disloated! damn that does suck-i bn wantin to snap some1s arm..........i recently chocked some punk wit my left arm-jus grabbed his throat picked him up startin yellin cuz i was pissed wat he did(by the way he pulled a gun on my lil bro n jackd him 4over a grand)and as i was gettin ready to drill his lil face some security n teachers frm his school pulled him right out frm my hand, so i turned 2them n snapped on tem n they jus dragged his half passed out a$$ nside, bn lookin to get some payback 4wat did still but cnt find him

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by yung-priest
    disloated! damn that does suck-i bn wantin to snap some1s arm..........i recently chocked some punk wit my left arm-jus grabbed his throat picked him up startin yellin cuz i was pissed wat he did(by the way he pulled a gun on my lil bro n jackd him 4over a grand)and as i was gettin ready to drill his lil face some security n teachers frm his school pulled him right out frm my hand, so i turned 2them n snapped on tem n they jus dragged his half passed out a$$ nside, bn lookin to get some payback 4wat did still but cnt find him
    Not that it has anything to do with your little brother getting a gun pulled on him, why did he have over a G of cash on him?

hit n the face with a bat! holly $hit! sorry to hear. we actually got n a lil rumble n 03, i had jus got outta the hospital n had a broken back so i was n brace n my lil bro was on cruches,so we meet up with 3 fake gangstas, older than us, wel of course us bn n the condition we were n we had a couple xtra boys so we started goin after them @the park we meet up @ n they ran n2 the car of the girls they came with(wat pu$$y$)so we started fu*kin em up nside the blazer then we stopped let, em get out n 1took off runnin n my lil bro came frm the back n popped that fool str8 n the face wit a bat, i knda felt bad but then rememberd how old they were compared to my lil bro that was on cruches wen they started sh!t with him so after that i didnt care-

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Yeah, i don't start fights either. I just get dragged in because of friends and I end them as quickly as i can. I've definately been hit, when fighting with a group of people its inevitable.

I was shot and hit in the face with a bat in two of the fights. No bullshit either, if you know where to look you can find the stories on the net. The NY times covered one of the fights and the other was on the news on telemundo (the spanish channel.)

damm bro,

where was that fight?

well it wasnt all cash, there was some goods invloved worth over a G, plus cash and his jewelry which 1piece of it was 1of those dog tags wit my lil daughters piture on it. thats jus srt8 b!tch of some1 2pull a gun 4no reason, now i could c if some1 got 1to or u out number nu no u cant do nethin bout it but not 4no damn reason, he coulda atleast had balls n tried beatin his a$$ then tryin to jack him

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    damm bro,

where was that fight?
    Both were at my college, Rutgers University...

nsa
    well it wasnt all cash, there was some goods invloved worth over a G, plus cash and his jewelry which 1piece of it was 1of those dog tags wit my lil daughters piture on it. thats jus srt8 b!tch of some1 2pull a gun 4no reason, now i could c if some1 got 1to or u out number nu no u cant do nethin bout it but not 4no damn reason, he coulda atleast had balls n tried beatin his a$$ then tryin to jack him
    Its obvious what kind of person the kid is, even having a gun let alone pulling it on a kid for some sh!t like that.

nsa
    NY Times articles about the fight w/ the bat I was actually hit in the face 4 times with the bat and they slit my one wrist after i was knocked out. Technically died and was recessitated back to life on the way to the hospital. BTW, we didn't have any weapons, contrary to the stupid a$$ kid from the house across the street, they always hated our house cuz our parties would out of control and they were an academic frat.

Competing was very stressful cause in Kyo Kushin karate its full contact and leg kicks are allowed, no punching or kicking to the face only light contact but in the body and legs everything goes. In tae kwon do we add head gear and protective gear but it was full contact has well so.

I am not gonna lie i was a bit scared at first and stress out when competition time came but after a while i gained confidence in myself and acutally enjoyed the whole competition thing LOL.

I would love to get back into martial arts at 33 but my back is causing problems, once again i would not compete but just have fun kicking and punching pads and bags and sparring.

NSA you add an NDE that is amazing, can you tell us what happened when you died ??????

DId you actually see something, sorry guys this is way off topic but i am interesed in this stuff.

nsa
    I remember some dreams/experiences i had, but i can't figure out if it was from when my heart stopped or if it was from when i was in a coma (which lasted a little over 6 weeks.)

I'll avoid a fight at any cost, if I get hurt or **** my hand up blasting somebody it may hinder my gains in the gym. I find it alot easier just to be a big mo fo and then everybody is scared to start shit with ya.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    I am in the bar business so with the combo of people using alcohol and drugs it seems inevitable that sh*t happens. I can take a lot of crap words never bother me. however if you mess with my wife or daughter or any family member for that matter, like most I think action must be taken. My last real good altercation at the bar was a couple of years ago. Some dude called my wife a b*tch and then did the whole finger in the chest thing. I got one clean shot on him and knocked him out. I was kinda freaked at first, almost thought I killed him, but as soon as he hit the floor he started snoring. He got a ride to he hopital, and the cops (they were great) told me he needed 12 stitches to his lip, lost a couple of teeth, and had a possible broken nose. My hit Knocked him out but I think the next hit did most of the damage.... his head hitting concrete face first. You gotta love old war stories.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    oh, almost forgot the worst part. I couldn't bench for like a month.... my wrist was pretty sore for a while.... that really sucked!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Apart from fighting scumbags in work (I bouncer on the weekends) I've never been involved in a street fight. In work I've probably had a few hundred.

damn bro, sorry to hear bout that. thats exactly y i dnt get involved n shit wit mad people unless im wit my lil bro cuz that kid starts shit wit the biggest groups of guys jus so he can c how many of em i can knock out, but he is a lil shit wit a big mouth but u no how it is wit family, no matter wat u gonna be there. well hope everythin wit u is better n hope u got them fools back cuz i no i woulda

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I'll avoid a fight at any cost, if I get hurt or **** my hand up blasting somebody it may hinder my gains in the gym. I find it alot easier just to be a big mo fo and then everybody is scared to start shit with ya.
    I agree with the first part but disagree with the second. Fighting is never worth it, if you can avoid it then do it. Sometimes being big causes people to want to make a name for themself by beating up the big guy, as was the case with me and my friend who got our a$$es kicked with bats...

nsa
    damn bro, sorry to hear bout that. thats exactly y i dnt get involved n shit wit mad people unless im wit my lil bro cuz that kid starts shit wit the biggest groups of guys jus so he can c how many of em i can knock out, but he is a lil shit wit a big mouth but u no how it is wit family, no matter wat u gonna be there. well hope everythin wit u is better n hope u got them fools back cuz i no i woulda
    I completely understand, i would fight to the death for my family and close friends regardless of who started it. Once a friend or family member is involved im gonna try to end it. I didn't have much choice in the matter when 40-50 people came to the place where i lived at school and started kickin the sh!t out of my housemates i couldn't avoid it.

candyman md is offline Junior Member

Fighting sucks sometimes

I bounced at local clubs and bars for over 10 years. I will be honest and say inlcuding the fights I had working and other fights, I have lost as many as I have won. I am 36 and I can safely say including high school, I was in atleast 200 fights. I found that there is always somebody better. As I have gotten older I am not as quick to fight. My most recent event was about, one year ago. I was in a sling from a ATV racing accident (broken Colarbone) and we had some guest over to my house sister-in-law, her boyfriend, 2 neices, one nephew, my son and my wife were all at our house on a Friday night. The kids were playing and the adults were playing cards in the garage on a fall night. My neighborhood, is one to two years old, range in price of over 450K. So it is really nice tons of kids. Anyway, my neighbor acroos the street had a son who was a senior at the local high school. He was having a party after their football game. Well the party was supposed to be small, but we all know how that goes in high school. High school kids ar all over the street, drinking and carrying on, when the host father gets home and tells the kids to leave. Most of them leave, however, 4 remained and just seemed to want to prove something. They were yelling at my neighbor, telling him to go f***k himself, you know just trying to be bad asses. I don't think they expected to be challenged. By the way the police had been called twice and still were no shows. I casually walk over to lend a hand, I am kind of intimidating, 5-11 about 260-270 off season and I can usually get people to move from my bouncing days. As I get across the street, the kids really want to fight and I try to talk them out of it, cops are coming, you've had to much to drink, ya da ya da. They decide to leave. Meanwhile my wife is sh*****g little kids are crying at my house and all I want is the cops to show. The high school kids start to drive away, however, as they drive past my neighbor, the biggest trouble maker swings his studded belt out the window and hits my neighbor in the face. Well unfortunatley there was a car turning around in front of them so they were blocked in. My neighbor picked up a brick and broke out the back window of the car. All I thought was this is going to be ugly. All four kids jump out of their car and start kicking and stomping my neighbor. I reach into my garage and all I can find is a snow shovel, I throw off my sling run into the mix and hit the biggest trouble maker with shovel across the face. The shovel actually molded around his face. At this point I am hitting kids like they will never be hit again. I took a couple of shots, but I finally know how to throw a punch, so I am crushing these kids. I hit one so hard he came out of his shoes. Anyway, they finally leave saying they are going to get their guns and then the cops finally show up. I show them my lumps and how upset I am about this. They find three of the kids within 10 minutes, but they want to know how the one got his face messed up. I told them he was lucky that was all the happened, I have an exstensive re'sume in the art of fighting. Anyway, the cops tell me the one I hit was just released for posesion of Heroin earlier that day. WTF! They go on to say he is a bad kid so be careful. Now my wife is ready to move to another state at this point. I think great look at this mess. All I did was help out someone who was in trouble. Well, that night didn't end the way I wanted so, I went to were one of the kids works and I called him out. I wanted him to pass the word around, I was ready, if they want some come get some! It turns out all of the kids were over 18 and somehow because I messed up the baddest kid with the shovel, I became a legend for fighting him. All of the 18-25 year old guys said he had never been beat. I thought, I didn't even get to fight him, I used a shovel. My head wants him again, but my heart knows what is best. I guess I am getting older. Whenever I see the young bucks ( not the ones from the fight) at the gym, they all make it a point to say hi. By the way, the baddest kid was charged and spent 30 days in jail, the other three were given probation and have to stay out of my neighborhood. Bottom line: stress on my wife was a untolerable, she thought we would be sued again, calling my attorney to make sure I didn't get into any trouble cost about a grand because he is a close friend and having all of the neighborhood think I am a roid raging freak. Would I do it again. YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT!

ya nsa its true not awhole lot u coulda done n i bn in those situations wit my big mouth bro, theres was actually bout 7 of us n bout 20-25 guys after the club 1night so nstead of gettin jumped i did pull my strap cuz i wil not let wat happened 2u happen 2me or my friends/family n u all can say thats pussy but u all no damn wel if it came down to taht u would to so that u would not end up like NSA n his boy, but i didnt shoot, they saw it n ran like roaches to light.......then another time after n AND! game he open his trap again cuz he saw sum guys friend that sucker punched him 1nite n started up agian, we chased that guy n caught him, he litterally started cryin then wen bout 30 of his boys showed up he all of a sudden had balls-as tupac says"u aint sh!t w/ out ur home boys"-so i took off my shirt started tellin all of em 2come get some n they was jus like fu*k that muscle head n b!thd out. jus to let u no i was only about 198lbs n i stand 5'9, not that big but they sure thought so

nsa
    Well 5'9" 200 lbs. is not small, thats about the size i was when i got hurt. I wouldn't say what you did was a pu$$y thing to do at all, you didn't use it and it stopped a fight from happening.

ya candyman i no wat thats about nu did the right thin-of course im one of the youngs guns but m a father already n no the crap that happens w cats my age n c how stupid they r n dont wan2 look or act like them/my bro n i got n2 it a few backs wit n older guy n his sons friend who weirdly enuff was n old friend of ours who tried blamin my bro 4sum fraud stuff-neways the dad slugged my bro so i jumped out the whip 2get him n the old friend ran 2his car sayin he was grabbin a gun n the dad tried pullin out a knife so i grabbed my lousiville n slugged on the top of the head but he did put his hands up so i probably only broke a few fingers so i didnt get stabbed, then ran after the old friend who jumped n his car n took off-so the clerks came out n said the cops were comin so my bro was gonna break out his windows n we would split-the clerks said not 2leave, i then said do u think we stupid that we would get n trouble 4havin bats so the clerks said 2go hide em so i did, cops came, found weed n the dads car then let him go-the cops then ?us bout the bats n i said he was lyin n mad-the cops then told us we should jus handle it on our own cuz they couldn do nethin-shows how worthless most cops R

nsa
    Good story candyman.

NSA-wel i knda think i m small but ino none of them would have bn able 2take me-ya i didnt use n did stop it, i mean a couple blows were thrown b4 i got 2that side of the parkin lot but nothin bad at all-i dnt like shootin unless m bn shot at or theres no other possible option-id rather fight a few heads then jus shoot but if i no i cant do nethin i wil show em i got a few friends that r willin 2go out 4me, no wat i mean

nsa
    I know what you mean.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ive been in a bunch of them, won all (sometimes with the help of my boyz LOL) and getting read for a fight filled summer in the hamptons. I didnt go out last weekend, opening night and my boy got sucka punched right in his shit!! Ive taken a few though, beat up one of my friends mothers dirtbag boyfriend , then went back to the house later to get my hat that fell off and he was hiding in the room and wailed me as I went by. 57 stiches inside and out, we stomped that guy for almost ten min. everytime he decided he try to get up put him back down. Cost almost a G for plastic sergeon so I guess I lost that one LOL, Peace NY

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by candyman md
    I bounced at local clubs and bars for over 10 years. I will be honest and say inlcuding the fights I had working and other fights, I have lost as many as I have won. I am 36 and I can safely say including high school, I was in atleast 200 fights. I found that there is always somebody better. As I have gotten older I am not as quick to fight. My most recent event was about, one year ago. I was in a sling from a ATV racing accident (broken Colarbone) and we had some guest over to my house sister-in-law, her boyfriend, 2 neices, one nephew, my son and my wife were all at our house on a Friday night. The kids were playing and the adults were playing cards in the garage on a fall night. My neighborhood, is one to two years old, range in price of over 450K. So it is really nice tons of kids. Anyway, my neighbor acroos the street had a son who was a senior at the local high school. He was having a party after their football game. Well the party was supposed to be small, but we all know how that goes in high school. High school kids ar all over the street, drinking and carrying on, when the host father gets home and tells the kids to leave. Most of them leave, however, 4 remained and just seemed to want to prove something. They were yelling at my neighbor, telling him to go f***k himself, you know just trying to be bad asses. I don't think they expected to be challenged. By the way the police had been called twice and still were no shows. I casually walk over to lend a hand, I am kind of intimidating, 5-11 about 260-270 off season and I can usually get people to move from my bouncing days. As I get across the street, the kids really want to fight and I try to talk them out of it, cops are coming, you've had to much to drink, ya da ya da. They decide to leave. Meanwhile my wife is sh*****g little kids are crying at my house and all I want is the cops to show. The high school kids start to drive away, however, as they drive past my neighbor, the biggest trouble maker swings his studded belt out the window and hits my neighbor in the face. Well unfortunatley there was a car turning around in front of them so they were blocked in. My neighbor picked up a brick and broke out the back window of the car. All I thought was this is going to be ugly. All four kids jump out of their car and start kicking and stomping my neighbor. I reach into my garage and all I can find is a snow shovel, I throw off my sling run into the mix and hit the biggest trouble maker with shovel across the face. The shovel actually molded around his face. At this point I am hitting kids like they will never be hit again. I took a couple of shots, but I finally know how to throw a punch, so I am crushing these kids. I hit one so hard he came out of his shoes. Anyway, they finally leave saying they are going to get their guns and then the cops finally show up. I show them my lumps and how upset I am about this. They find three of the kids within 10 minutes, but they want to know how the one got his face messed up. I told them he was lucky that was all the happened, I have an exstensive re'sume in the art of fighting. Anyway, the cops tell me the one I hit was just released for posesion of Heroin earlier that day. WTF! They go on to say he is a bad kid so be careful. Now my wife is ready to move to another state at this point. I think great look at this mess. All I did was help out someone who was in trouble. Well, that night didn't end the way I wanted so, I went to were one of the kids works and I called him out. I wanted him to pass the word around, I was ready, if they want some come get some! It turns out all of the kids were over 18 and somehow because I messed up the baddest kid with the shovel, I became a legend for fighting him. All of the 18-25 year old guys said he had never been beat. I thought, I didn't even get to fight him, I used a shovel. My head wants him again, but my heart knows what is best. I guess I am getting older. Whenever I see the young bucks ( not the ones from the fight) at the gym, they all make it a point to say hi. By the way, the baddest kid was charged and spent 30 days in jail, the other three were given probation and have to stay out of my neighborhood. Bottom line: stress on my wife was a untolerable, she thought we would be sued again, calling my attorney to make sure I didn't get into any trouble cost about a grand because he is a close friend and having all of the neighborhood think I am a roid raging freak. Would I do it again. YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT!
    Yea, keep it real BRO!!!!!

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    Thats right candy man, beat their ****ing asses. leave plenty of marks.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Apart from fighting scumbags in work (I bouncer on the weekends) I've never been involved in a street fight. In work I've probably had a few hundred.
    I've been in a few outside of work (being a bouncer). To tell you the truth, they easily couldve been resolved through simple conflict managment, however, because I was young and I knew I could get away with it, I chose fighting as a better path

At work (doorman), I've been in well over 100, but they are not real "fights", mostly I do something to trick them and then I pounce with a chokehold until they are unconcious.

The best advice I could give anybody who actively is streetfighting all the time is: Dont exaggerate your importance - it will leads to arrogant behavior

(also, to anyone who might know the life, I've sold drugs too, dont mistake fear for respect)
    Last edited by GQ-Bouncer; 07-02-2005 at 09:55 PM.

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    Ive been in a few fights.......and id rather not fight than fight. But there are just some times you cannot avoid it........but in the end everyone is hurt. Ive had my nose broken, teeth knocked loose, knuckle chipped, some kid and tried to collapse my wind pipe, which REALLY pissed me off. Like STAYINSTACKED said, better to be big and have people fear you than have to prove it.

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    Ive been in 70-80 streetfights and never lost. Ive been stabbed 2 times, not a nice experience. Last cuople of years i never end up fighting outside the ring, it is so easy to avoid it. Peace

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    i never start fights, dont really believe that fighting accomplishes anything, but i will finish them.

espically if one of my boys is in trouble.
    True that!

id say around 25-30 fights, and only really got hit 4 or 5 times, although i did get nose broken (it was a suka punch)

up at school i put a kid in an armbar and ripped that shit, next day he was in a sling with a dislocated shoulder, sucked to be him. also choked a kid till he passed out once cause he was groping this girl that i liked/seeing
    I the armbars I know of attack the elbow not the shoulder! If its the shoulder then you are thinking of a kimora, keylock, umoplata ect..ect..

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Funny how there are so many people saying they have never lost a fight.

Flex those internet muscles!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information