Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    To be quit honest this post is going no where

Bruce Lee was a great product of the 60-70 Tito is a not so great product of the 90-2000.

I agree with both of these points. I feel the thread is going no where because you guys keep bringing points that I've already addressed in earlier postings! For instance the size thing you just brought up. Not that size doesn't matter, because it does. But it's the utilization of one's size. You brought up Bob Sapp. We've all seen Ernesto Houst kick Sapp's legs until he could hardly even stand! Sapp outweighs him by almost 200 lbs.! Sapp looked like a bigass overgrown gorilla baby, whimpering and crying! I have that particular fight on Tivo, and I laugh my asss off everytime I see it!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by kahoona32
    I would say Tito could kill him with bare hands, but we will never know.
    Just my 0.2
    I would say that Bruce Lee could kill him with his bare feet...

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah but Bob Sapp did win that fight, he came back and knocked out Ernesto Hoost.

But Hoost did knock him out in the first round, sad he didn't win.

jimshaw77 is offline New Member
    I just have to laugh at the fact were saying tito ortiz when he is no match for chuck L. Tito is a bitch and thats it. Tito is ready for WWE because he is more theatrics than he is a fighter. If you were to put him up to Bruce Lee, Bruce would destroy the large target in seconds. I don't know what your guys experience is in fighting but I have seen and been in many street fights and I have watched 5'8"120lb guys shatter orbital bones and collapse lungs of 6'3" 240lb guys. Tito would come in all high on him self and before he could finish underestimating Bruce he would be out cold on the floor. DISCIPLINE alone would defeat tito, not to mention it is very much true about Bruces miraculous feats. I have gone to demonstrations of other such people, one in particular was a 65 year old japanese man who took a 6foot200pound guy and made him hold a large white pages phone book then held his hand an inch away and then exploded, not only did he buckle the phone book but sent the guy back about 5 feet. It's easy to have an opinion but unless you have experience or knowledge keep it to yourself.

Age has nothing to do with it, i have been to tae kwon do seminars and the corean teachers where 60 years old they could spin kick has hell.

nsa
    Age has nothing to do with it, i have been to tae kwon do seminars and the corean teachers where 60 years old they could spin kick has hell.
    What does corean mean? Do you mean Korean?

Yeah but Bob Sapp did win that fight, he came back and knocked out Ernesto Hoost.

But Hoost did knock him out in the first round, sad he didn't win.

TKO, the ref stopped it when, IMO, he shouldn't have. It was kinda funny when Sapp knocked him down like a rag doll though!

K-1 should get more DVD out there, they are losing tonnes of money the only dvd they have is the 2002 gp finals

Nikolaus777 is offline Junior Member
    K-1 should get more DVD out there, they are losing tonnes of money the only dvd they have is the 2002 gp finals
    k1 doesnt make any money in america, and they cant pay the fighters
    So thats why all the good sh*t is in Japan
    the Heroes promotion, Rumble on the Rock---cant even see them in America

DVD of rumble on the rock can be purchased at sherdog.com

Its weird that boxing makes so much money and kickboxing doesnt, i mean kickboxing is a lot more exiting then boxing no?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    brucce lee hands down, tito........ no way

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimshaw77
    I just have to laugh at the fact were saying tito ortiz when he is no match for chuck L. Tito is a bitch and thats it. Tito is ready for WWE because he is more theatrics than he is a fighter. If you were to put him up to Bruce Lee, Bruce would destroy the large target in seconds. I don't know what your guys experience is in fighting but I have seen and been in many street fights and I have watched 5'8"120lb guys shatter orbital bones and collapse lungs of 6'3" 240lb guys. Tito would come in all high on him self and before he could finish underestimating Bruce he would be out cold on the floor. DISCIPLINE alone would defeat tito, not to mention it is very much true about Bruces miraculous feats. I have gone to demonstrations of other such people, one in particular was a 65 year old japanese man who took a 6foot200pound guy and made him hold a large white pages phone book then held his hand an inch away and then exploded, not only did he buckle the phone book but sent the guy back about 5 feet. It's easy to have an opinion but unless you have experience or knowledge keep it to yourself.
    lmfao hey bro lets see you go tell tito hesa bitch...lol unless of course your chuck lidell, and personally i dont think all that ninja shit is all that great heart is 70% in a fight personally i think chuck lidell would woop titos ass like i he already has, and i think titio would woop bruce lee's ass butthats JMO

Final toughts.*If Tito would actually use is Jiu Jistu skills has Joe Nuggunger Rogain always says then he would be a better fighter.

Instead of conentrating on is big Jay Leno chin and mouth, he would go out there and learn more.

Tito is a cardio machine no doubt the guy can go 5 rounds and look fresh afterward.

He did beat Wandy Silva, but that was a long time ago.

Same thing has Ken Shamrock, i am very surprised at the Lion Den right now, there fighters are losing almost all the time what has become of the renown force to recon with????

The only procpect now is Dean Lister, what happened to Pete Williams, i know that Guy Menzger is in bad shape, Ken is gasing out all the time.?????????????

Tra Talligman is a great fighter with lots of heart but even him manages to lose.

iwillsleepwhenidie is offline Junior Member
    it dosn't matter chuck liddell (sp) would kick the shit out of both of them

Quote Originally Posted by GridIronDevil
    lmfao hey bro lets see you go tell tito hesa bitch...lol unless of course your chuck lidell, and personally i dont think all that ninja shit is all that great heart is 70% in a fight personally i think chuck lidell would woop titos ass like i he already has, and i think titio would woop bruce lee's ass butthats JMO

Ninja shit? WTF are you talking about? Heart is def a factor, but skill is a bigger one. Are you trying to say Bruce Lee was a heartless ninja?

nsa
    You have no idea what your talking about, referring to striking as ninja sh!t is just ignorant...

Why is ninja sh1t insulting?

Why do you guys get so insulted?

nsa
    I'm not insulted at all. But i think calling a style of martial arts just ninja sh!t is ignorant. That would be like a black belt calling grappling just 2 guys rolling on the ground together. Both are ignorant IMO.

radar1234 is offline Member
    what a retarded thread

yes the thread is retarded
    so are my friends that argue this question every weekender or party

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolaus777
    yes the thread is retarded
    so are my friends that argue this question every weekender or party
    Not anymore

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    If I remember correctly the fight was stopped because of Tito's cut...

Sorry to say Chuck has yet to woop his as IMHO.....

Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    what a retarded thread

If that's your opinion, why wouldn't you just keep it to yourself? Didn't your mom ever tell you if you didn't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all? She was looking out for you, more so than others(trying to keep you from looking like a stupid assshole).

The best discussions come from things that aren't black and white. Obviously a lot of members enjoyed contributing their thoughts on the matter, and unlike you, they all used their brains to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    If that's your opinion, why wouldn't you just keep it to yourself? Didn't your mom ever tell you if you didn't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all? She was looking out for you, more so than others(trying to keep you from looking like a stupid assshole).

The best discussions come from things that aren't black and white. Obviously a lot of members enjoyed contributing their thoughts on the matter, and unlike you, they all used their brains to do so.
    listen junior!this board is based soley on opinions.i was just stating mine.

as for the name calling.id looove to see you chirp like that to my face.

listen junior!this board is based soley on opinions.i was just stating mine.

as for the name calling.id looove to see you chirp like that to my face.

You calling me "Junior" doesn't make sense when you're starting the "internet tough guy" $hit in the same post. There's a big diffrence between chonological age, and mental/emotional age.

I would say that it's okay to give your opinion on the topic at hand, but not to call the thread retarded, with nothing else to add. Because, in essence, you're calling everyone that posted up until this point retarded, which would be considered flaming, and is against board rules.

[QUOTE=alphaman]You calling me "Junior" doesn't make sense when you're starting the "internet tough guy" $hit in the same post. There's a big diffrence between chonological age, and mental/emotional age.

I would say that it's okay to give your opinion on the topic at hand, but not to call the thread retarded, with nothing else to add. Because, in essence, you're calling everyone that posted up until this point retarded, which would be considered flaming, and is against board rules. [/QUOTE

u sound like a real winner.birds of a feather i guess....

and again,this thread is retarded.

birds of a feather i guess....

Maybe you should go join a homo board then, because from the looks of your avatar.............
    Last edited by alphaman; 06-15-2005 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Maybe you should go join a homo board then, because from the looks of your avatar.............
    maybe u should join a michael jackson board by the looks of yours!

sick insinuation.

[QUOTE=alphaman]sick insinuation.[/QUOTEu like that dont ya!

That's my son dumbass, now I gotta change it. Thx.

sure it is......

why dont u put ur fat ass in ur avatar so i can really laugh at you.

sure it is......

I don't know why I'm trying to prove anything to you, but here's my old user name, and pics from like 2 years ago. See the little boy sitting on my lap in the avatar?
    Last edited by alphaman; 06-15-2005 at 08:45 AM.

u r 5'9 235 now?????????lol what a joke!WE HAVE ANOTHER BULL SH*TTER!!!

u r 5'9 235 now?????????lol what a joke!WE HAVE ANOTHER BULL SH*TTER!!!

No, actually, I ruptured the disc in my L5 vert shortly after those photos, and I went completely downhill for about a year and a half. I have been back on track for a while now. I need to edit that profile because I'm down to 213 today, about 22-24% bf. I weighed about 195 in those pics. I got nothing to hide bro, I'm not ashamed of myself. The chicks still dig me.

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    heh welp thanx for callin me ignorant on the ninja shit comment, i was just sayin i think people who take martial arts and such many times think their the shit becuase they can fight someone else thats using the same techniques, i will admit i dont know shit about martial arts and im not knocking it, but I personally belive heart and determination decides who wins and who fails as with all things so you guys can take ur juding ass's and jump offa bridge!

heh welp thanx for callin me ignorant on the ninja shit comment, i was just sayin i think people who take martial arts and such many times think their the shit becuase they can fight someone else thats using the same techniques, i will admit i dont know shit about martial arts and im not knocking it, but I personally belive heart and determination decides who wins and who fails as with all things so you guys can take ur juding ass's and jump offa bridge!

Sorry if you took it that way. I was just trying to say that Bruce Lee wasn't a ninja, and that he clearly had heart. If the heart/determination thing was more of a factor, then UFC would have stayed as it was in the beginning- basically a toughman contest.

Big M is offline Associate Member
    If anyone knows anything about marshal arts he would say Tito for sure, haven´t we all sen how karate and kunkfu guys gets their asses kickt in the UFC

The only guys who tried to use Kung Fu in UFC were an absolute joke.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information