yannick32 is offline Associate Member

Wink Fighters mixing it up with Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva

Man i can't beleive that thoses guys are so called professional fighters.

I got all the Pride DVD that are available right now at sherdog.com and i cant get true my head how many fighters, Sakuraba, Mezger, Yuki Kondo, and many more just bang with him.

This guy is a killing machine and quit hard to be taken down but they should at least try.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    ya i saw that guy fight n real life, n damn he beast, but he's not really good but guess u dnt need 2b when u can a number hits n give even harder ones!

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I liked his fights with Mark Hunt and Quintin Rampage the best. Silva is much better since he put on all that muscle. And who says you dont need to be strong to be a good fighter.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Wanderlai is my favorite fighter to watch. Sometimes i wonder if he doesn't have the same problem as Tyson in boxing. He is so vicious and amazing to watch. Now I'm no pu$$y, but I wouldn't ever step in the ring with someone like that.

ya mayb if i was taller i would cuz i love fightin big guys but chuck lydel is my goal right, probably wnt happen netime soon but one day i will have him

Good luck to you guys LOL.

Yeah Wandy is amazing. Loved the fight between him and Crocop

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Silva is a legend he will probably be the best middle wieght for years to come

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by yung-priest
    ya i saw that guy fight n real life, n damn he beast, but he's not really good but guess u dnt need 2b when u can a number hits n give even harder ones!

Wand is "not really good"? Thats news to me and the rest of the MMA world.

jus cuz ur big doesnt mean u have skills, he's good and all but i jus dont think he's that great. thats my opinion of course

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    jus cuz ur big doesnt mean u have skills, he's good and all but i jus dont think he's that great. thats my opinion of course

well let's see, he's a black belt in BJJ, and grappling is the WEAK part of his game. and of course he's the Pride Champion, and has seriously f*cked up A LOT of tough guys. but that doesn't mean he's good, just because he destroys almost everyone you put in front of him.

and FYI - he's not Bob Sapp, beating people because of a massive size advantage, he's a middleweight (205). the only time size is a serious advantage is when he fights a small middleweight. a small middleweight usually only gets a title shot because he's tougher than the big middleweight contenders.

i admit his strikes are a little wild, but he's proven over and over to be very effective. if you don't think his skills are good, but reality shows different, i would alter my analysis before i tried to alter reality.

MMA that is quit funny, yeah the only time he did lose was against Mark Hunt and Hunt was a lot bigger then Wandy.

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member
    i dont like watching him fight much, i wanna see him and crocop go at it again tho...fight could go anyway depends if crocop lands a kick or not

Wont happen, Wandy is in the light heavyweights and cro cop he wants Fedor so i dont see this fight happening right away.

I cant lie i would love to see a rematch between thoses 2 now that cro cop knows the ground game a bit better then in there first fight at Pride 20

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    MMA that is quit funny, yeah the only time he did lose was against Mark Hunt and Hunt was a lot bigger then Wandy.
    yeah, size is a significant advantage, and hunt is huge. but you might want to research his record a little more, hunt is not his only loss.

phwSSJ is offline Banned

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Wanderlei,
    is mean, he has a chin made of stone, he is great on the ground, he hits hard, he has very good takedowns and takedown defense, and he can punch, kick, and knee pretty good, as well as step on peoples faces! Not to mention he has endurance as well.

He is a great fighter.
    I agree that his striking techniques can be cleaned up a bit, but you know what..the man is getting the job done and I dont think anyone on this board has ever been a Pride camp, so whoever wants to say that wandi is not a good fighter.. STFU..

Amen to that LOL

Thread Information