Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

UFC53, anyone going? & fight card

fight card finally posted,

i wish there was more dudes from the show fighting but oh well.

anyone else going?

Championship Matches:
    Andrei Arlovski vs Justin Eilers

Evan Tanner vs Rich Franklin

Undercards
    Forrest Griffin vs Bill Mahood

Karo Parisyan vs Matt Serra

Koji Oishi vs Nick Diaz

David Loiseau vs Charles McCarthy

Nate Quarry vs Shonie Carter

Paul Buentello vs Kevin Jordan

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Im going June 4, seat 123 !!

BG
    Evan T and Rich F is going to be a great fight!!!

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Will order PPV for sure, big fan of UFC and Pride here and also King Of the Cage.

Shonie Carter is one amazing entertainer and i like to see the guy fight.

Yeah Even T against Rich F will be quit amazing.

I am from Montreal and saw David Loiseau couple of time fight in the UCC and TKO organisation, i really hope he goes a long way in MMA he could also be a good boxer.

Also big fan of George St-Pierre.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    Will order PPV for sure, big fan of UFC and Pride here and also King Of the Cage.

Shonie Carter is one amazing entertainer and i like to see the guy fight.

Yeah Even T against Rich F will be quit amazing.

I am from Montreal and saw David Loiseau couple of time fight in the UCC and TKO organisation, i really hope he goes a long way in MMA he could also be a good boxer.

Also big fan of George St-Pierre.
    Me too, pierre is incredible specimen, but lacks the meaness to be champ I feel, cant wait, next week AC!!!!!!!!

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    pretty good card except for heavyweight fight with andrei and justin, this one wont last long. good luck justin

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    pretty good card except for heavyweight fight with andrei and justin, this one wont last long. good luck justin
    thanks.... I need all the luck I can get!

Arlovsky is one mean fighter, lol he can do it all, this guy is getting more and more impressive each time i see him.

He should lose the vampire mouth peace tought LOL.

As for George St-Pierre he is still quit young, guy is only 23 or 24 got plenty of time to become better. He really wants that title LOL. Guess that a rematch with Hugues should happen i less then a year or so.

Wonder where Tito is gonna end up????? after UFC51 he challenged Shamrock and Liddell, is UFC contract was up and is fight with Vitor was is last fight in is contract.

If he ends up in Pride i would really like to see what he can do against Sakuraba, Dan Henderson ( Peronnal favorite of mine LOL), and compete in the light heavyweight title, against Quinton Jackson.

BG
    As for George St-Pierre he is still quit young, guy is only 23 or 24 got plenty of time to become better. He really wants that title LOL. Guess that a rematch with Hugues should happen i less then a year or so.

Wonder where Tito is gonna end up????? after UFC51 he challenged Shamrock and Liddell, is UFC contract was up and is fight with Vitor was is last fight in is contract.

If he ends up in Pride i would really like to see what he can do against Sakuraba, Dan Henderson ( Peronnal favorite of mine LOL), and compete in the light heavyweight title, against Quinton Jackson.
    Tito is a has been, I feel Vitor is also, I used to be a big Vitor fan but I think hes gotten his ass kicked so many times lately he lost the fire he once had. Did you see the fight Tito was in before Vitor, I think they let some kid out of the crowd LOL fight him and he barely won. Tito should go to WWE!!Hes got a glass jaw. And your right about the fangs, kinda lose some respect when I saw that but then he destroyed Sylvia and he got it right back!!What do you think about Andrei vs Mir???

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    HELLLL YEA YOU KNOW I'm GOnna be there bitch! With MF bells on! Got my old lady some hot ass tops to wear... so I may need some AR backup while Im there!

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    HELLLL YEA YOU KNOW I'm GOnna be there bitch! With MF bells on! Got my old lady some hot ass tops to wear... so I may need some AR backup while Im there!
    lmao, see ya there Bro!!

JUSTSTARTINGNY

Tito is a has been, I feel Vitor is also, I used to be a big Vitor fan but I think hes gotten his ass kicked so many times lately he lost the fire he once had. Did you see the fight Tito was in before Vitor, I think they let some kid out of the crowd LOL fight him and he barely won. Tito should go to WWE!!Hes got a glass jaw. And your right about the fangs, kinda lose some respect when I saw that but then he destroyed Sylvia and he got it right back!!What do you think about Andrei vs Mir???

LOL yeah the last guy tito fought was Patrick Cote comes from the same organization has George St-Pierre, man i think he sucks big time too, all he has is a big right punch nothing else, he was schedual to fight Lee Murray at the last UFC he would have gotten beaten so bad.

I think that guys that only have A BIG RIGHT HAND and no sub skills, and no other skills give a bad name to MMA, and they suck big time.

I rather see some great martial artist that can do it all then just a damn brawler LOL

BG
    Yannick, your absolutly right bro, they had to give Tito one I guess, he's done alot for the UFC.LOL NY

In fact Patrick Cote was Schedual to fight Robbie Lawler another moron without any techics. But Lawler pulled out due to injury and now Cote is gonna face Diesel Joe Riggs, i put my money on Riggs he is a lot better then Cote.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    best fight will be s.carter or franklin.

cant wait to go!

my 1st live fight

Yeah Shonny Carter is one hell of an act, he fights all the time and is jack strap is so funny made for him LOL.

I really like to see Arlovski fight and of course David Loiseau, hey he comes from Montreal.

Yeah Rich Franklin is one to watch he is gonna be pertty good this year man he won almost every fight he ever fought.

BG
    Yeah Shonny Carter is one hell of an act, he fights all the time and is jack strap is so funny made for him LOL.

I really like to see Arlovski fight and of course David Loiseau, hey he comes from Montreal.

Yeah Rich Franklin is one to watch he is gonna be pertty good this year man he won almost every fight he ever fought.
    I tell ya though, Franklin has impressed me greatly, but the way Tanner has gotten better and smarter evry fight, I think hell be hard to beat. I can hardly sleep at night cuz I cant wait to get to AC !! NY

Of course Tanner is a force to recon with, he is getting better and better every fight.

But now he is facing Franklin this is the best one yet, sorry to say i dont call that young punk Robbie Lawler a bit treat nor do i concider Phil Barroni. Terrel was a big treat and he got beat real fast. So yeah Tanner and Franklin is set up to be the best fight of the night

BG
    Hi ho, hi ho off to UFC I go!! 1 hour to departure!!

Thread Information