yannick32 is offline Associate Member

toughts on UFC 53

Loiseau kicked ass LOL, guess that Rich Franklin came out very strong beating tanner.

The new guys where pertty good and KTFO Shonie Mr International Carter got, damn he looked drunk, poor Shonie he never won a UFC fight.

Hope UFC gets there hands on QUinton FREE AGENT Jackson SOON.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    The Karo v Serra fight was awesome. I thought Karo was done right off the bat. He reminds me of a minnie Fedor. yeah I know, comparing Karo to Fedor may be far fetched for some, but like Fedor, Karo is always working. He never slows down and has great standing takedowns like Fedor. However his ground n pound isnt as advanced then Fedor but thats hard to do. I want to see Karo get a shot at Hughes.

Yeah to be quit honest it was the best fight of the night, i also tought that Serra add the KO in the first seconds of the match.

Karo is so impressive cause he applies Judo throws in MMA without the gui.

I really like this weight class, i don't think he is quit up to challenge Matt Hugues ( I hate this guy, he looks like a little prick SORRY).

I wish Frank Trigg would have beaten him.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    heres something funny, I was sitting 5 rows up,and after Tanner got his face beat in people were still trying to get a pic. with him, I actually felt bad. Alot of good fights, the best part was when the "head hunter" ( i forget his real name) wailed the guy he was fighting and it was so loud everyone in the audience stood up screaming was sic. Also I got to meet Liddel at Borgata, he was ****ed up!! real drunk I think, big pot belly, but was definitly worth the trip!!!! NY Oh ya Arlovski is sic, hes huge, cant wait to see him and Mir!!!!
    Last edited by BG; 06-07-2005 at 02:54 PM.

BG
    Another funny thing, after Shonie got knocked out , at intermission he came back out, man he took some shit, guys were like you got knocked the fuc out!!! lol, how about when he fell off the folding chair, unreal but funny! NY

Yannick how badd ass was that Trigg Hughes fight though? I think Karo may be next in line for Hughes. Trigg and St Pierre were hughes last fights. You are right though thats a great weight division in the UFC. Great fighters there. I want to see Sean Sherk back in the UFC. They are bringing Horn in for a title fight against Liddell, so I think they should bring Sherk for a rematch with Hughes. I'd be rooting for Sherk of course.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmill13
    Yannick how badd ass was that Trigg Hughes fight though? I think Karo may be next in line for Hughes. Trigg and St Pierre were hughes last fights. You are right though thats a great weight division in the UFC. Great fighters there. I want to see Sean Sherk back in the UFC. They are bringing Horn in for a title fight against Liddell, so I think they should bring Sherk for a rematch with Hughes. I'd be rooting for Sherk of course.
    I was shocked how big Hughes was, I think hes on right now cuz his neck was like a tree trunk!

Gmill13 you are so right Sean Sherk what happened at UFC42 what the hell happened i could not beleive how bad he got jerk around by hugues, to the point where i was asking myself was that fight fixed or what.

Sherk is amazing fighter, and is fight card is very impressive.

Has for Karo he should get a rematch against St-Pierre first and beat him. I saw St-Pierre at the TKO fight 3 months ago he is on the path of becoming an amazing MMA fighter, and he got a great shape too and some nice kicks.

After David Loiseau showing he deserve to be on the PPV next time and tested against a good fighter HO GOD DAMN IT bring back LEE MURRAY, this guy does it all and that dumb stupid crap about is passport grrrr.

Loiseau should get a rematch against Riviera which he almost beat in the first round before getting knocked out in the last one.

TKO has signed Robbie Lawler and guess who Pat Militich who is schedual to fight in TKO in November.

Chuck Liddell is a great inspiration the guy is near 40 and still has the flame to fight and compete, he got Randy Couture KO last UFC i cant wait to see what he can do against Horn, who will probably be on of is best challenge, the guy is one hell of a techinicen and he hasnt lost a lot of fights.

I really wish there would be more fighters coming in from Pride, i hate to admit it but Pride have no balls like Dana White said, may times fighters from UFC has been sent to Pride but we never saw one come into UFC.

Image Arloviski against Noguera, or Fedor, Cro Cop or hell Coleman, Frye.

Sakuraba in the 185 pounders division against Rich Franklin who has been destroying everyone. Even better Wandy against Franklin, man the possiblity are endless.

I wish UFC would test Hugues for steroids with is big neck and is faggot half brother too. I was so glad when BJ cought him in a rear naked chock.

REMATCH

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    I wish UFC would test Hugues for steroids with is big neck and is faggot half brother too. I was so glad when BJ cought him in a rear naked chock.

REMATCH
    dude...matt hughes is a bad dude....

cdogge Matt is one bad dude and he can fight i just dont like him.

To give him credit yeah he got some wicked slams, Knocked out Carlos Newton, and some sick elbows too.

I got worst Matt the Law Lindland i hate him more then HUGUES and was gald he got knocked out by Terrell Davis.

StPierre is bad ass! I'm with you yannick, I want to see more Lee Murray. I think he has visa issues though. Im not sure though. UFC should do England again!

Lee Murray should freaking bang in Pride Bushido then Pride FC.

Thread Information