Thread: Tyson Fight

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member

Tyson Fight

Any of you guys gonna watch or get the Tyson fight? I'm thinking about it but I'll be pissed as hell if it only goes like friggin 3 rounds like his last few fights. Iron Mike does tend to put on a good show though!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'll wait for the results.

He's just not the same anymore, and the appeal he used to have is gone.

To me anyhow.

~SC~

True....Did you see his press conference the other day, HILARIOUS! "You're gonna get Kevin killed"

I missed it, d*mn!

~SC~

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    tyson is gonna get knocked the F out!!! i like the guy, ithink his tat on his face is great lol but just not the same mike tyson we would like him to be.

Yout gotta read this and picture Mike sayin it. Too funny:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/box_tyson_mcbride

If Tyson loses, then he should be kicked OUT of boxing and join the circus.

He's a better sideshow than anything.

Funny though, in 1990 he was my favorite boxer. He was unbelievable back then, I remember how intimidating he was, absolutely incredible.

~SC~

"Gut you like a fish"

LMFAO!!!!!!

Unless he bites his ear off first.

Ears are "filled to the brim w/protein".

~SC~

Oh yeah forgot to memntion one thing! Swole looking ****ing huge in that pic bro, maybe you should get in the ring with Iron Mike. But I'd def rock the headband, gotta keep those ears outta harms way!

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Oh yeah forgot to memntion one thing! Swole looking ****ing huge in that pic bro, maybe you should get in the ring with Iron Mike. But I'd def rock the headband, gotta keep those ears outta harms way!

see what i mean? lol jk SC

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    "Gut you like a fish"

LMFAO!!!!!!

Yeah, me too! I still love Tyson! He's a colorful character. Rock Newman says he'll be done..... Nah, they have been saying the same thing every fight since his first loss. He'll always put the asses in the seats

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Its a shame. Tyson really had talent. Too bad he pissed it away.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    If I was a betting man, Id bet on Tyson! Look out

alphaman is offline Member
    I got my money on Iron Mike.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    tyson has lost it. But in his prime no one could beat him

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    tyson has lost it. But in his prime no one could beat him
    definatly

what do you guys think about the tattoo on his face? if i had a similar career id do something like that.. i think its great.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Any of you guys gonna watch or get the Tyson fight? I'm thinking about it but I'll be pissed as hell if it only goes like friggin 3 rounds like his last few fights. Iron Mike does tend to put on a good show though!

He was K.O.'ed in the fourth round.

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    I am not going to buy the fight...because I really think it will be over before round 3...Tyson will kill him like he said in the press conference...The only reason he lost his last fight was because of the knee injury...he is still a bad dude..even if he is half as good as he was in his prime..he is still going to kick the shit out of mcbride..

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    like it or not hes still a bad-ass mother fvcker. fight wont go long tho, someone is gonna get knocked the fvck out. mcbride is scurred......

Right since both McBride and myself are Irish I'm going to play devils advocate here and say if McBride can use his huge reach advantage to land some big bombs on Tyson he's in with a fighters chance.

i want to see it but i am not going to pay 45 bucks for 3 minutes. f that..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    i want to see it but i am not going to pay 45 bucks for 3 minutes. f that..
    I just consider $45 towards helping the jackass out of debt! NY

radar1234 is offline Member
    goin down to the sports bar to watch it.

Thank God I didn't get that fight...Tyson throws in the towel, who woulda thought?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tyson threw in the towel? WTF happened? I am searching news groups and I cant find out crap
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Tyson's officially a pussy.

~SC~

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That sux.. I use to love that guy....what a wash up
    abstrack@protonmail.com

YOU'LL NEVER BEAT THE FIGHT'N IRISH

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    I actually watched it. Heres what happened.

Tyson before the fight was very calm and seemingly composed. He was not his usual cocky smack talking self. It looked as if he had really matured as fighter and person by some of the stuff he said. He gave the impression that he was looking at this as his last hope to get himself out of debt and back on track.
    The only trash talking he did was at the weigh in, where i read he said "Im gonna gut you like a fish." to McBride. Then later he said to reportors that it was gonna be a train wreck.(Ha! Far from it)

So the fight begins. First round, Tyson was laid back. It seemed he was testing the waters. I didnt know how to view this at first. It was either he was maturing as a fighter and taking his time, or he was just being a pussy.
    So the second round comes along and we finally start seeing tyson open up. He threw a couple big punces but didn't land them to well. McBride just kinda cought tyson on the back of the head once and awhile with some light punches cuz he's so tall(6'6" to be exact)
    So the third forth and fifth round they start to exchange more. Tyson throwing big punches but not landing them to well. He did catch Mcbride a couple times, and Mcbride looked a lit up a bit, but he worked through it. But Mcbride caught tyson a couple times as well!
    So in the sixth round, they had a few little echanges and then then Mcbride got tyson up against the ropes a little. McBride made a few attempts at uppercutting and hooking tyson in close, but they didn't land very well.
    THEN, all of a suddon, TYSON LEAPS FORWARD AND BITES OFF MCBRIDES NIPPLE!!!UN BELEIVABLE!
    *Kidding*(but at least i woulda got my moneys worth)
    But for real now, they're against the ropes, and THEN, mcbride just barely pushes tyson and he falls! On his butt tyson sits there. We were all like WTF?
    Then he decides not to continue! Mcbride wins!

Then afterwards, Tyson was like "I just don't wanna fight anymore.....Im not an animal anymore...blah blah blah...i'm not gonna disrespect the sport anymore by losing to this caliber of fighters....yatta yatta yatta"
    So then tyson makes his way out of the arena giving the finger to a few of the disapointed fans who were proabably booing him.
    That's it in a nutshell!

Personally i likied the first fight where the guy accidentally head butt the other guy and he had like 2 muscle deep cuts on his eye. It looked like his eyes had a vagina. It was cool.
    And my favorite was watchin ali's daughter fight Erin Toughill. I love erin she is so hot. Mmmm. She lost though, but i still love her. This morning i looked up pics of her on the internet and found on of here humping a Everlast punching bag, Aww!
    Here it is

http://www.lukebeston.net/IMG_2648.jpg
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 06-12-2005 at 08:31 AM.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    nice pic

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Tyson's officially a pussy.

~SC~
    i bet you dont have the balls do go in the ring with him.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    YOU'LL NEVER BEAT THE FIGHT'N IRISH

all McBride did was set his self up to really get hurt by a true top contender now,..i fell for the guy.

its the Medication he is on,..you cant seperate the beast from the man and expect him to perform the same

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    I actually watched it. Heres what happened.

Tyson before the fight was very calm and seemingly composed. He was not his usual cocky smack talking self. It looked as if he had really matured as fighter and person by some of the stuff he said. He gave the impression that he was looking at this as his last hope to get himself out of debt and back on track.
    The only trash talking he did was at the weigh in, where i read he said "Im gonna gut you like a fish." to McBride. Then later he said to reportors that it was gonna be a train wreck.(Ha! Far from it)

So the fight begins. First round, Tyson was laid back. It seemed he was testing the waters. I didnt know how to view this at first. It was either he was maturing as a fighter and taking his time, or he was just being a pussy.
    So the second round comes along and we finally start seeing tyson open up. He threw a couple big punces but didn't land them to well. McBride just kinda cought tyson on the back of the head once and awhile with some light punches cuz he's so tall(6'6" to be exact)
    So the third forth and fifth round they start to exchange more. Tyson throwing big punches but not landing them to well. He did catch Mcbride a couple times, and Mcbride looked a lit up a bit, but he worked through it. But Mcbride caught tyson a couple times as well!
    So in the sixth round, they had a few little echanges and then then Mcbride got tyson up against the ropes a little. McBride made a few attempts at uppercutting and hooking tyson in close, but they didn't land very well.
    THEN, all of a suddon, TYSON LEAPS FORWARD AND BITES OFF MCBRIDES NIPPLE!!!UN BELEIVABLE!
    *Kidding*(but at least i woulda got my moneys worth)
    But for real now, they're against the ropes, and THEN, mcbride just barely pushes tyson and he falls! On his butt tyson sits there. We were all like WTF?
    Then he decides not to continue! Mcbride wins!

Then afterwards, Tyson was like "I just don't wanna fight anymore.....Im not an animal anymore...blah blah blah...i'm not gonna disrespect the sport anymore by losing to this caliber of fighters....yatta yatta yatta"
    So then tyson makes his way out of the arena giving the finger to a few of the disapointed fans who were proabably booing him.
    That's it in a nutshell!

Personally i likied the first fight where the guy accidentally head butt the other guy and he had like 2 muscle deep cuts on his eye. It looked like his eyes had a vagina. It was cool.
    And my favorite was watchin ali's daughter fight Erin Toughill. I love erin she is so hot. Mmmm. She lost though, but i still love her. This morning i looked up pics of her on the internet and found on of here humping a Everlast punching bag, Aww!
    Here it is

http://www.lukebeston.net/IMG_2648.jpg

i went to the fight at MCI,..and as a true Tyson fan,.I even feel he needs to throw the towel in now. Not that he doesnt have the physical capabilities to win fights anymore or even become champ again,..but he doesnt have the passion for the sport anymore, nor the want/urgency to fight and win...he has had a long career and challenges ( in life) alot of us will never even come close to having,.he is now a FALLIN WARRIOR,.let the man be,..dont call him a pussy or coward....all champions face the day when its time to call it quits,..even the best. very few retire on top....Iron Mike,,,whether you try to knock his thrown or not,..will go down in many books as the one of the greatest if not the greatest..( thats a whole other thread though )!! Peace

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    its the Medication he is on,..you cant seperate the beast from the man and expect him to perform the same
    She is pretty hot actualy

Thread Information