Mark Kerr VS Mark Coleman

Who wins? ( when they were in their Prime)
    Last edited by catabolic kid; 06-15-2005 at 04:47 PM.

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Mark Kerr career is over he got beat in 27 seconds last year in is last Pride 27 appearance by Yoshihisa Yamamoto, who has a very weak record of 6 wins and 13 loses.

Coleman cannot compete with the talent in MMA of today sadly he didn't evolve with the sport, he has on hell of a takedown but thats all he has.

If this match would happen, i wouldn't care much and would be another one of thoses very boring match on the ground, with 2 guys gassed out.

Also they are both from Hammer House.

Will_1 is offline Associate Member
    Isn't Yamamoto the guy kerr knocked himself out fighting?

Coleman might be a bit one dimensional but I think he still has several good fights left in him.

For sure Coleman has one last fight left in is Pride contract after that i dont really know what he will do, maybe we might see him in UFC but then again Arlovski will be waiting.

Div1Wrestler is offline Junior Member
    Both in the Prime................ Mark Kerr

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    i just watched ufc hits 1, that shit was crazy back in the day, its crazy how the sport evolved into and all out brawl to technique n strategy, and WOW was belfort a beast back in the day, light on his feet, quik, i think him bulking up was a mistake, hes def lost a step, i felt liek his quiknes n agility was his best asset, and it looks liek he just doesnt have it ne more

Belfort lost the weight, i don't know what happened at some point in UFC people used to say that he add no talent and all he add was machine gun punching, so he started to apply is Jiu Jitsu skills, i remember putting on a rear nacked choke on a guy, he did even place one punch.

THen he returned to is machine gun tactics. Is transition in Pride was where i found him to be very different and is style add changed. Same thing happened to Mark Kerr, i havent seen the movie The smashing machine but apparently Mark took a lot of drugs and steroids , cocaine and other stuff.

He really did have the killer instinct he add in UFC14-15 when he killed everyone in the octogone.

Yeah in both guys prime Kerr all the way.

Its quit sad to see Mark Kerr carreer end like it did he add a great shape and i saw some interviews with the guy seemed to be a very down to earth cool kinda guy.

You never know maybe he can pop up some day and do like Coleman win a GP and beat Fedor

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    have you seen the Mark Kerr documentary? i dont think "in prime" is the words

Mark Kerr is nothing more than a incredibly fit drug addict who had some fighting skills.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    marc kerr would rape him.

once they took away knees to head, headbuts & elbows kerrs career was done.

NO i havent seen the Smashing Machine documentary but i did ear that Kerr was a drug addict and using steroids heavily of course you dont get that type of physique by training natural and taking creatine and 1-AD LOL

Div1Wrestler is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    Mark Kerr is nothing more than a incredibly fit drug addict who had some fighting skills.
    Thats Funny I think theres alittle more to it

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    in theire prime,..MARK KERR..hands down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information