Thread: WWE Wrestling

jamesshannon is offline New Member

WWE Wrestling

Does anyone on here watch the WWE wrestling?
    I watch it but i wonder is it real or fake?
    I recon it must be real as some of the moves those guys do just cant be faked.

Also if Triple H went into the UFC and had a fight with Andre Arlovski who would win? I recon Triple H would punch his face in then put him in a pedigree. Big john mckarthy would have to stop the fight..the winner....The Game Triple H.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Fake...

but still good to watch sometimes

Not gonna rip you because I used to love WWE up until about 3 years ago. when I went to law school, we didn't get spike, so I couldn't watch, and I just never got back into it. But...... ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!?????? iT'S FAKE YOU IDIOT. Obviously some of that shit hurts and is really hard to do, but as far as one of those guys fighting in the UFC... they'd get killed.

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    There is a risk level involved, alot of the moves if done wrong or screwed up can be very dangerous. The strength requirement alot of the time is real.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned

jamesshannon is offline New Member
    wild childs post proves its real. poor spike dudley

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    that looks painful

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD

Mizfit is offline Banned
    injuries can happen even with stunts.. his post proves nothing

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    All the matches and dialogue is staged... meaning fake. It does take a certain degree of athletic ability to pull it off though. I give them credit fro being good athletes but it is fake none the less. I do watch it on occasion as it is fun and entertaining. Hell I even thought about getting into it. Very dangerous, alot of injuries and to much time away from home...so I thought it'd be better if I didn't follow that idea...

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    WWE is all fake and acting, I agree with PLP

1819 is offline Senior Member
    a good wwe match would be bigfoot vs. loch ness monster. they are real just like wwe.

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    I wrestled for 5 years here in Montreal, its not fake and i did get injured. BUt was really fun to do.

Still today i cant get myself to watch pro wrestling anymore, i guess that now that i have discovered MMA its a whole different world

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    Not gonna rip you because I used to love WWE up until about 3 years ago. when I went to law school, we didn't get spike, so I couldn't watch, and I just never got back into it. But...... ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!?????? iT'S FAKE YOU IDIOT. Obviously some of that shit hurts and is really hard to do, but as far as one of those guys fighting in the UFC... they'd get killed.
    LOL

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettylittlepest
    injuries can happen even with stunts.. his post proves nothing
    I know this has nothing to do with the post but you sure are cute :P

Sorry IT WAS FAKE, mispelled it. Like Poppa Pump i was so into wrestling between 1985 and 2000 i could have sold my own mother not to miss a ppv event but after all the soap opera and the rest of the crappy shit i could not watch anymore.

Has i can see many people lose interest in Wrestling today. Cause it sucks big time and the wrestlers arent what they where back in the 80, then it was magic.

The wrestling is better today but the sport has evolved in the wrong way, adding T & A and soap and other dumb crap.

All in All Vince sacrificed wrestling and replaced it with is WWE SHIT, now its a joke.

WCW was far better in term of wrestling.

xxSmartyPantsxx is offline Junior Member
    i have a feeling that Kurt Angle could hold his own against most of the MMA guys. i'd even give Chris Benoit a fighting chance against many of them.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Box This*
    I know this has nothing to do with the post but you sure are cute :P

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    I dont think alot of them could handle mixed fighting you wont see many UFC fighters get dumped on their heads so many times that their necks snap like alot of the WWe wrestlers have done. I also think if you put angle in a more violent MMa type of enviroment he go sissy on you with alot of the fighers pound for pound.

And are you serious H would have to power drive everyone crap ray ray use to kick his a** 3 years ago reason hes almost never been with a soap opera gang for the last 5 years or so.
    Seen last 5 minutes tonite i cant freakin stand anymore latino heat its almsot like he left the soap wedged down below every show.

Bout to hit play and finish watch One Night Stand ECW.

Stonecold01446 is offline New Member
    As much as WWE is pre determined whist on tour in the UK they stayed in a hotel with championship kick boxers who got a bit mouthy and cocky.Result Batista Trip H and a few others threw them round like rag dolls and they were alot worse off and appologised to the wrestlers.But i MMA Brock Lesnar really would stand a chance.WWE is a great freak show with larger than life characters but they aint all shooters like you need to be in MMA.But i give em a hell of alot of credit as they sacrafice there own bodies for entertainment and fun.

I wrestled for 5 years in indy circuits here and the training is freaking hard, yes they deserve credit for all thoses crazy bumps.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    The out comes are scripted. The moves are real. It's drama TV for men.
    Some of the hits are "fake". I've seen Rick Flare put some one in a head lock and rain down punches to the side of some ones head with out really connecting. The wrong camera was switched on, but Lex Lugger was still twitching his legs ACTING like he was being hit.

These professionals are choreographing all thier stunts day-in and day-out. They are achrobats with a license to entertian via drama.

I'd call it a soap-opera, but I haven't seen many, if any soap ads during a show.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesshannon

Also if Triple H went into the UFC and had a fight with Andre Arlovski who would win? I recon Triple H would punch his face in then put him in a pedigree. Big john mckarthy would have to stop the fight..the winner....The Game Triple H.

This has to be a joke

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member

Im sorry but hope your not registered to vote, i dont know i think people who are unsure if wwe wrestling is real or not should not be voting.

phwSSJ is offline Banned

What I mean is...

This person is either playing a joke on you all and you all fell for it or...

...this person is seriouse and they have a problem.

Thread Information