View Poll Results: Who do you think will win?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gatti

8 72.73%
  • Mayweather

3 27.27%
    alphaman is offline Member

Gatti vs Mayweather

I say Gatti.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I want gatti to win but i think mayweather will win. Mayweather was talking so much sh!t last night to gatti on HBO. He brought up gatti's past alcohol problems and everything. Sh!tty thing to bring up IMO.

Eventhough Mayweather's gonna be a favorite, I guarantee this poll goes to Gatti. People love him!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Gatti will be the crowd favorite for sure during this fight...

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Gatti is a pimp

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I love Auturo as a warrior type boxer... How can't you?

The guy just lays it all on the line everytime...

I know it'll be a great fight to watch, I think I have to give the
    edge to Mayweather, but I pulling for Gatti to take it for sure...
    But I won't be surprised if Auturo takes the fight... This will be
    a good one IMO

511220 is offline Associate Member
    Mayweather hasn't faught anyone like Gatti. He'll have his hands full on this one. Gatti can brawl and box. He'll be the underdog but if Mayweather hits the canvas I wouldnt be shocked...

This reminds me of the DeLahoya/Vargas matchup, except Gatti's got a better chin...so,

Gatti Bitches!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Im ruiting for Ghatti. Mayweather's okay with me but Ghatti's a true champ, warrior, and vet! I think Mayweather should be respecting Ghatti much more that when he is hollaring all that BS in the interview! If Corely made Mayweather's knees buckle,.Ghatti can knock him out!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    Im ruiting for Ghatti. Mayweather's okay with me but Ghatti's a true champ, warrior, and vet! I think Mayweather should be respecting Ghatti much more that when he is hollaring all that BS in the interview! If Corely made Mayweather's knees buckle,.Ghatti can knock him out!
    so vote!

8 to1, Gatti!

1819 is offline Senior Member
    i too will be pulling for gatti. he is trained by a good friend of mine buddy mcgirt. the only thing that scares me about the fight is alot of people under estimate the punching power of mayweather. sure gatti has been in some wars like the ones with ward but lets face it, mickey ward couldnt break an egg. floyd hits alot harder. alot! gatti will have his chin tested. there is no doubt. floyd is 33-0 for a reason. and yes, he did get buckled against corley, that happens. he also knocked corley down twice if i remember. gatti did tko leija last fight i think. but leija is spent. hands down, mayweather is the superior fighter, by far. arturo has the one thing that cant be taught though, a gigantic heart. i have no idea how this one will end up. it should be a hell of a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    i too will be pulling for gatti. he is trained by a good friend of mine buddy mcgirt. the only thing that scares me about the fight is alot of people under estimate the punching power of mayweather. sure gatti has been in some wars like the ones with ward but lets face it, mickey ward couldnt break an egg. floyd hits alot harder. alot! gatti will have his chin tested. there is no doubt. floyd is 33-0 for a reason. and yes, he did get buckled against corley, that happens. he also knocked corley down twice if i remember. gatti did tko leija last fight i think. but leija is spent. hands down, mayweather is the superior fighter, by far. arturo has the one thing that cant be taught though, a gigantic heart. i have no idea how this one will end up. it should be a hell of a fight.
    Pulling for Gattii, but you voted for Mayweather? Pfffttt! HAve some faith in your boy!

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Pulling for Gattii, but you voted for Mayweather? Pfffttt! HAve some faith in your boy!
    true. i would love to see gatti win, but i keep it real.

true. i would love to see gatti win, but i keep it real.

I know, I know. But Mayweather is scared. I can smell fear, and I saw it in his eyes in that interview b4 the Johnson/Tarver fight. That's why he was talking all that smack. And I can't believe how he was crying about how the media talks about his personal problems, but not Gatti's. I hope Gatti knocks his punkass out.

I know, I know. But Mayweather is scared. I can smell fear, and I saw it in his eyes in that interview b4 the Johnson/Tarver fight. That's why he was talking all that smack. And I can't believe how he was crying about how the media talks about his personal problems, but not Gatti's. I hope Gatti knocks his punkass out.
    yeah. dont know if i see a knockout though. gatti will, no doubt, try to slug. thats where he might get caught, thats where he might catch mayweather, if he fights a mayweather fight though he will simply get murdred on the scorecards. i think his only chance is to catch floyd and k o him. i dont really see that happening but when they ring that bell anything is possible.

yeah. dont know if i see a knockout though. gatti will, no doubt, try to slug. thats where he might get caught, thats where he might catch mayweather, if he fights a mayweather fight though he will simply get murdred on the scorecards. i think his only chance is to catch floyd and k o him. i dont really see that happening but when they ring that bell anything is possible.

When it comes down to it, I feel the same way. Although, I think a knock-out is quite possible. Heart is what Gatti's got, and IMO it's what makes a great fighter. Don't underestimate him. Gatti will still win this poll no matter what!

When it comes down to it, I feel the same way. Although, I think a knock-out is quite possible. Heart is what Gatti's got, and IMO it's what makes a great fighter. Don't underestimate him. Gatti will still win this poll no matter what!
    heart is number one in my book for any athlete. i promote fights and scout pro hockey. you'd be supprised how many times i ignore the numbers and give a guy a shot just because of the fire inside him. unfortunatly, sometimes its not enough. like i said when they ring that bell, we'll know. i guess this is why vegas is in business. lol.

i promote fights and scout pro hockey. you'd be supprised how many times i ignore the numbers and give a guy a shot just because of the fire inside him.

Ha! A hockey scout who lives in Florida. Lotta traveling, I bet! Must be interesting, though.

Ha! A hockey scout who lives in Florida. Lotta traveling, I bet! Must be interesting, though.
    yea, not much to look at down here. lol. i dont travel much anymore. if i need a good look at someone, on someone else's recomendation, ill have that player come here and workout for me for a couple of days. easy stuff.

Bump for votes!

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Bad sign when a pro boxer struggles to make the wieght...i think gatti will need to pull somthing special out of the bag to pull this one off....Sorry to say mayweather will win inside 8 rounds...but hope it goes the distance for a great fight

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    As i said above its a very bad sign when a pro boxer cant make the wieght and now gatti has paid for it and probably time he should move up...so lets hope that mayweather will fight hatton now since corrales camp has stopped negotiating with hattons camp...truely i think hatton would totaly hammer corrales and hes realised stepping up a wieght would destroy him.

Thread Information