sick... why do I make myself watch this sheit!!!lol

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    that was frank mir and tim sylvia

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    sick... why do I make myself watch this sheit!!!lol
    what's really sick is that dude kept fighting with his arm broke

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Cant wait for Mir to come back and face Arloviski.

Guess that no talent Sylvia was exposed for the fat .... he was.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    Cant wait for Mir to come back and face Arloviski.

Guess that no talent Sylvia was exposed for the fat .... he was.
    Well that's a hell of a flame??? Sylvia is a bad ass in a lot of his fights.... have you followed his career at all? Just cause he has some fat around his stomach doesnt make him a big pussy.... bet you wouldnt get in the ring with him...

He is a bad ass no doubt jdawg50, has is tank abbot and all the sluggers out there, problem is they have no techic and when they get it on with guys like Mir and Arlovski they are easly submited.

Now if you have followed Silvia career at all you will have also notice that, get Mir against him again and he will fall for the same arm bar.

Its hard to understand why cause he comes from the best camp there is out there the Militech camp???????? the guy trains with the best light heavyweight in the world Jeremy Horn who will beat Liddell at the next UFC, Matt Hugues, PAt himself.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmmm, I can see how he might get caught in the same arm bar by mir, no doubt, but I was giving you a hard time because you were basically calling him a fat ass, with no talent.... You dont get into the UFC without any talent. Do I think Jeremy Horn will beat Liddell.... Not sure about that. We will see I guess. Now, If we want to talk about bad asses, I do beleive that Matt Hughes is the best at his weight class hands down... I worked at a bar with Matt in College. So there you go, we can agree. But I just don't think its fair to call Tim Sylvia a peice of shit.

I do understand, but you also have to understand that MMA is trying to be in the main spot light, and making a strong name for itself, Matt has shown some sick Jiu Jitsu technics when he fought George St Pierre, beating him with an arm bar, Matt has evolved in MMA, guess that when he got beat by BJ Penn that woke him up, and you can see he got better and better.

Sylvia fought once before returning to UFC against what i can call the worst in MMA Wes Sims another guy that bangs and when he gets on the ground has no techics.

Tim does great against guys like that but against a total MMA fighter he will never win.

Lets leave it at that and see if Tim learns about all this and is next fight tries to at least prevent a takedown or even go for a sub.

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    hold on here i have to ask....you dont really think horn is the best LHW in the world right????.....shogun, V. Silva, arona, lil' nog, rampage, couture, igor and even belfort....horn wouldnt crack the top 10 on anyones list

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder20
    hold on here i have to ask....you dont really think horn is the best LHW in the world right????.....shogun, V. Silva, arona, lil' nog, rampage, couture, igor and even belfort....horn wouldnt crack the top 10 on anyones list
    Horn may not be in the spotlight at Pride and UFC, but there's a reason for that and I don't think it's for lack of ability. He has a pro record of 75-13-5, many of these were with awesome fighters. Jeremy Horn is an incredible fighter. With that said, I still think Chuck will knock him out.

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    the reason is he is not that good, the only reason he is getting a title shot is because ufc has no one else to put against chuck, no doubt the guy has a lot of wins and the time hes done them in is remarkable but who has he had big wins over? chuck liddell when it was his 3rd fight? the only other wins over half decent guys were against the crow, dean lister, vernon white and gilbert yvel.....none of which are superstars so we're talking 4 wins against mediocre fighters out of his 75 wins.....come on now to say he belongs with the likes of the guys i posted is just not right

Yeah judging by is record Horn does suck, he is the worst fighter i have ever seen, that is so funny.

If Chuck can prevent takedowns then he might have a chance, another thing i would love to see Liddell against Wandy or Cro Cop.

Thread Information