yannick32 is offline Associate Member

Wink New Van Damme movie coming out

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410176/

Check this out MMA and kickboxing fan look who will be in the next Van Damme flick. Pertty interesting to see.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    lol looks awesome!

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    itll probably be exactly like all of his movies...he'll do some stupid medieval stretching device and finish his opponent with a jumping spin kick

I dont know if its going to have a theatrical release been since 1999 that Van Damme hasnt been on the big screen.

With all the K1 fighters in there he is opening the door to what he said last year when he hits 45 years old he wants to fight for real in K1.

I dont know if its just some dumb things he said like is having sex each day with is wife and other dumb things he said or he is serious this time.

Since he add tremendous success with Bloodsport back in 1989 he think he will have success again with this movie, personally i dont think so LOL.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Van Damme is fcking done. He used to be cool but he is such a 1-dimensional actor...

Same thing with Stephen Seagal. His movies are so ****ing boring...

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    isnt this bloodsport 2? thats where he fought in the kumite and it says he comes back after years of alcoholism... hopefully he fights that big oriental guy that is in all of his movies

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    ...it says he comes back after years of alcoholism...
    So it's partially based on his true life story? That's kinda cool.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    So it's partially based on his true life story? That's kinda cool.
    hahahahahahhahahahhah i hate van damme he should regrow the mullet he had in timecop

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    hahahahahahhahahahhah i hate van damme he should regrow the mullet he had in timecop
    ditto

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    His acting sucks

rocky1388 is offline New Member
    i am a huge fan, but it is done for him his old school movies were awesome. but he started geting carried away with some stupid directors. anyway he should definitly stop, i agree.

savax is offline Associate Member
    Guys, this movie got CANNED. It was suppose to be released 5/05. He's working on a new one in Romania with the same director as 7 seconds (new Wesley Snipes movie)

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    van damme in real k1 wtf. that I would love to se . Does he have any real martial arts background? Like has he ever competed for real in anything?

Johan van dam has competed in kickboxing in the past, i dont know is record i know that Jean Yves Therriault KTFO, that would be quit funny to see him in K-1

beuleux is offline Banned
    Van Damme is in great shape for sure and is real flexible too so full credit to him for his dedication, but lets face it his fight scenes are absolute rubbish, he comes back from the brink of death in every film and whups some bad-ass dude with his jumping round kick that a blind man could see coming from two miles away any fighter can see that his posture is totaly wrong and the only thing worse than his fight scenes is his acting, what he knows about real fighting can he could write on the back of a postage stamp, although I will probably watch it for its comedy value.

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick32

I dont know if its just some dumb things he said like is having sex each day with is wife

they did a blurb on him once where he took his mercedes into a resturant wall once after chasing his girlfriend there with her date, back during his coke abuse years.

Wonder if he still looks like his face is peeling off with all the weight loss from a couple years ago.

Cyto78 is offline Junior Member
    It's been some time back but i'm pretty sure Chuck Zito KO'd Van Damme in a bar while they were chillin together.If I recall correctly Van Damme started poppin off at the mouth to Zito saying he would whoop his ass...trying to be- little him in front of all the chicks they were hanging out with so Zito put him to sleep before Van Damme could throw one of his pretty kicks.Apparently they used to be good friends up until that happened.Actually I think Zito was Van Dammes body guard...thats how they become friends.

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyto78
    It's been some time back but i'm pretty sure Chuck Zito KO'd Van Damme in a bar while they were chillin together.If I recall correctly Van Damme started poppin off at the mouth to Zito saying he would whoop his ass...trying to be- little him in front of all the chicks they were hanging out with so Zito put him to sleep before Van Damme could throw one of his pretty kicks.Apparently they used to be good friends up until that happened.Actually I think Zito was Van Dammes body guard...thats how they become friends.
    That was more or less the end of van dam's movie career and probably one of the lowest points of his life.

Well thats what happens when you are a ballet dancer, pertty kicks dont win fights

Thread Information