Thread: Nigerian!

Box This* is offline Associate Member

Nigerian!

What do you guys think of this a nigerian going for the wbc ! personaly i have never heared of this fellow untill now..so maybe one of you guys from the states has some info on him...because you can read as much as you like untill you see them fight its a different story .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/4647811.stm

511220 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Box This*
    What do you guys think of this a nigerian going for the wbc ! personaly i have never heared of this fellow untill now..so maybe one of you guys from the states has some info on him...because you can read as much as you like untill you see them fight its a different story .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/4647811.stm
    Just saw him for the first time Saturday. Heavy. heavy hands! His KO % is like early Tyson, but he is slow as a turtle. None-the-less, the top 5 skirts will dodge him in fear of getting their bell rung. I would liie to see him and Lamon Brewster get iton.

I'm so sick of these guy's not fighting. Vitali is still crying "my back" so he is running from a Rahman mandatory to fight some loser. I really dont get it.

??????

noeluk is offline New Member
    heavyweight boxing - lets face it guys is crap.....none of the current guys are any good at all, and the fact that Tysons keeps getting recycled shows this, such a shame

I understand the usa have some up and coming heavy wieghts but there not getting the fights to progress into world standard boxers...but like noel said all these heavy wieghts are just getting recycled there coming back from the dead to be killed again and its destroying the money making boxing wieght look like a shambles....take for instance on saturday matt skelton was due to fight danny williams for the british heavy wieght title..on the friday afternoon the wieghed in apparently danny williams wieghed in with tracksuit bottoms on with wieghts underneath them....Ok now who thinks thats odd ? ...THENNN 2 hours later danny williams wife calls up frank warren and tells him that danny has the flu OMFG get a grip you ****ing idiots it not some playground fight where you can just pull out of it with a stupid excuse like my mum is expecting me home after school WTF.....And then matt skelton fight a ****ing butcher ! who had been working all through the day and went to the fight later on and pulled out after 7 rounds...And was only 3 stone lighter then skelton as well yes 3 ****ing stone wich is 42lb...The british boxing association should be looked at very carefully about what they put on next time because that was a ****ing joke...And as for danny williams i never want to see his ugly mug ever again The over wieght sorry excuse for a boxer.

simm is offline Senior Member

Samuel Peter!

The guys name is Samuel Peter. He is nigerian by birth. Been fighting cans til now. Knocked out Sinil Samil Sam,the guy who ko'd Danny williams! Samuel is a plodding heavyweight who posesses a good chin and serious ko power. The problem with this fight is that his chin has only been tested by cans so far! Wladimir Klitschko on the other hand has got no chin at all. He gets lethargic towards the 6th round. He has that snappy amateur style though.That could be the difference in this fight. Klitschko may stop peters earlyish with combination of snappy ko shots or peter ko's klitschko in middle rounds when klit gets tired and lethargic,just like his match with (i think)Ross purity. Peters is good at slipping shots though! I put my cash on Peters. He is only aged 24 too. 6'1''3/4 248lbs. solid!

Yep he sounds pretty good...quite highly rated over here in uk by boxing pundits they see hes one for the future..ill keep my eye on him to see what hes about

Thread Information