Thread: Cage Rage

Box This* is offline Associate Member

Cage Rage

I just got my tickets through for the event on july 2nd at london arena..anyone alse going ?

I hear this lee murray is suppose to a bit handy

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah Lee is on the card, i really would like to see more of him he is one good fighter that can bang and submit too.

Cool cant wait..my first time @ cage rage

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    lee's off the card now with an injury, alex ried is taken his place now as far as i know, good luck alex!

Orr no way ! That sucks ive heared some good things about him and was looking forward to seeing him in action....my first time at a pro bouts

simm is offline Senior Member
    rumor has it that murray has been in talks with pride recently..i really hope they match him with baroni if it is true..my opinion. a standing knockout win for lee by way of punch when baroni gasses, or lee stomps his head in...lol.. baroni has taken to meny steroids in his lifetime to have great cardio like lee...winner..lee by savage KO...lol

Wait a second here, Baroni is getting a lot better then he was, he fought twice in Pride and won both times.

I am a fan of Lee Murray but wouldnt count Baroni out just yet, it would be a very good fight.

Lee signing with Pride would be a very good move and that would mean no more visa problems (lets hope). He is amazing on subs and he can freaking bang.

simm is offline Senior Member

Murray

I agree with you. Baroni is getting MUCH better at the mo. The advantage that i think murray has though is speed,arm length and stamina. He is aggressive as f*** too. lol.. The guy never stops learning,that is why he is so much better than when i saw him kimura lock some bloke about 5yrs ago in milton keynes/england. even though (i think) it was his 1st fight. his fitness is unreal/seriously! i really do believe that he would overwhelm baroni though and finish it with soccer kicks after a knockdown combination! Rumor has it that he even drops british heavyweight boxers during sparring...

Lee Murray is amazing, i am just so damn pissed off that we dont see more of the guy here, i saw the fight he add in UFC and that was it, pertty quick fight and arm bar.

Guy was damn fast and in amazing shape too. Lets hope for the best that he does sign with Pride. They are the best MMA organisation in the world right now, even if i am a huge fan of UFC, Pride is totally in another class.

Thread Information