sonar1234 is offline Banned

Thumbs down Just when i tought WWE was getting smarter

The angle with Hassan was way off the top and to much provocative, i tought that Vince actually got smarter by cancelling the whole dumb thing.

Has i was watching RAW last night, i saw on of the greatest matches in a long time putting a very athletic Shelaton Benjamin against Kurt Angle.

THen the racist angle add to come up again with that idiot ( Why the hell was he not released ?? Chavo Guerrero or Curain White), saying that the people did not applaud Shelton cause he is black.

Why in the hell does pro wrestling have to sink so low to get people mad with lame angles has that????????

I really hope that SHelton gets is push cause he is one amazing wrestler and he can do it all, i really hope he gets in the main events real soon.

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    The angle with Hassan was way off the top and to much provocative, i tought that Vince actually got smarter by cancelling the whole dumb thing.

Has i was watching RAW last night, i saw on of the greatest matches in a long time putting a very athletic Shelaton Benjamin against Kurt Angle.

THen the racist angle add to come up again with that idiot ( Why the hell was he not released ?? Chavo Guerrero or Curain White), saying that the people did not applaud Shelton cause he is black.

Why in the hell does pro wrestling have to sink so low to get people mad with lame angles has that????????

I really hope that SHelton gets is push cause he is one amazing wrestler and he can do it all, i really hope he gets in the main events real soon.
    But its not real bro...its kinda like watching scooby doo and comparing him to a real dog...there more professional stunt men then wrestlers in my book.

I say bring back Big Daddy

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    the good wrestling days are behind us

Actually wrestling itself is kind of getting back to classic, head locks and arm locks and more.

The wrestling is very good but its the damn stupid angles i cant get over.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    lol wwe has become drama like watching the soaps lol one life to live kinda drama i mean it was like 2-3 weeks ago 2 hour show and all there was is 3 matchs and the rest crap wwe has gone down hill to tell you the truth i really miiss wcw at least it was all about fighting

Yeah i know what you mean drdeath613 but now seems they have cut out that bullshit crap and you get a good amount of wrestling matches on the program.

This is why in the first place i add stopped watching WWE cause all of the soap.

RAW last monday was quit good a part from the racist angle.

Wrestling does not need crap like that to get some viewers.

Thread Information