zoso428 is offline Associate Member

wwe drops hassan

wwe has dropped the muhammad hassan character becasue of all the backlash from the media...wow vince is really changing years ago he would have just taken this and ran and made a huge controversy out of it

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    One more release, Vince is an asshole thats what he is to my eyes, i come from Montreal and was there in 1997 when Bret Hart was screwed, i have since learned a lot from Mcmahan and is crap, and Shane and Stephane and that whole family crap.

For me he is the one that screwed pro wrestling for the shit its today with all the drama and soap.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    vince cares only about money. I will never forget how he ****ed Bret Hart over.

Hassan was a entertaining character. that sucks

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    what exactly happened with Bret Hart to screw him over??

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    they didn release hassan they r just sending him to ohio to revamp his character...bret singed with wcw in 1997 still as champ his contract was up after survivior series but survivor series was in his hometown in canada...he did not want to drop the belt there so he gave vince his word he would be at raw the next day to dropthe title vince did not want to take the chance of bret jumpin to wcw as the champ wit his title...so he was 'scripted' to kick out of a sharpshooter by hbk at survivor series but vince had earl ring the beal and say bret tapped ...puttin the title on hbk....

Thread Information