yannick32 is offline Associate Member

Cool How to fight a tall ****** standing

There is a guy at my job that keeps bugging me and most of the other guys around.

He is a tall ****** of 6 feet 5 and 140 pounds, type i would break in half.

Problem is that i cant fight the guy cause i will lose my job (currently looking for a new job).

I am 5 feet 10 and 200 pounds, pertty fast for my size, him i saw him kick and he is a joke.

I am out of suggestions on how to deal with this ****** and was wondering if you guys would have some tricks.

He really thinks he is so hot, and i would love to bang him real hard and make him feel the pain but sadly i cant.

If i start talking to him and putting him at is place i am gonna get mad and throw a punch at him. -
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 07-31-2005 at 06:07 PM.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    ??????

what did he do

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    When a guy your/my size wants to fvck up a tall guy, you gotta get in there real close to him because he's got reach, more reach than us, so dont let him use it, get in close to him, hit him with uppercuts and kidney shots, etc.

Yeha that wont be a problem, he is real slow, and has matchstick arms a real pencil neck.

What did he do, he thinks he is so hot, and always says shit you dont wanna ear, he has no respect and thinks he can actually beat me up LOL that i wanna see

I've had a lot of experience will tall lanky b*tches man, get in close and they wont be able to do a thing with those lanky p*ssy arms of theirs wreck his ass

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I would appreciate you not using that word. We have many people on this board that may be offended. Thx.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    bein tall myself (6'3") But not so matchtick as your friend there - I would say that the above advice is good - get inside. Especailly if he throws a front or round kick - which you should see comin a mile away if hes that tall and lanky - block the kick, step inside right away and BAM - work him over inside.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't think there is much strategy fighting someone who is that skinny. Just do it.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    He really thinks he is so hot, and i would love to bang him real hard and make him feel the pain but sadly i cant.

-
    pwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ha ha ha aha hahahaaaaaaa!

That just came out wrong (I'm assuming for your sake).. no one else caught that??

In all seriousness, dont give the guy the time of day... obviously everyone doesnt like him.. thats bad enough for him, but if you let him get you mad then he wins. You shouldnt have to go out and beat his ass unless he dammages your property or some other seriouse sh1t.

phwSSJ Thumbs up man you are so damn right, i dont let him see me get man.

For Money Boss Hustla and everyone else i appoligize for using the F word, in dont mean because someone is tall that he is a F, i was only refering to this guy at my job.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    easy, fight defensive rather than offensive on the feet. Ie. wait for him to throw a long slow punch, either perry it, block it or shoot under it to get where you want. remember to keep your hands up and if you are shootin, always keep your head to the inside. I would try to take his back and if you get stuck, hit his nuts like a speedbag.

No nuts hitting, i play fair

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell him to meet you somewhere during lunch.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    no such thing as fair in a fight. if its not worth pulling his nuts off or biting his achilles tendon off the back of his ankle, its not worth fighting over. show him who the man is and walk away.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i live by the saying....WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    For Money Boss Hustla and everyone else i appoligize for using the F word, in dont mean because someone is tall that he is a F, i was only refering to this guy at my job.
    I think he was referring to ...

Quote Originally Posted by SeanStew
    I've had a lot of experience will tall lanky b*tches man, get in close and they wont be able to do a thing with those lanky p*ssy arms of theirs wreck his ass
    -Bino

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    dont bother

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I dunno... my 2 cents.... I use to get in a bunch of fights when I was younger.... younger being the key word here.... how old are you... it pisses people off even more if you just don't give a Fvk.... If he initiates, by all means, settle your shiet... but otherwise, be mature and let the dude be an ass.... tell him to simply go and f#$k himself if he pisses you off. Do what I do... fuk the people and focus on gettin RIICH!!!! my book is coming out soon..... I'll keep you posted.

quamrh is offline New Member
    Ignore the guy. Or invite him to the one of the local wrestling rooms for a "training session". He will chicken out. If he doesn't then take him to the mat. Not sure if you are a wrestler but you could invite him to a boxing gym too. We train NHB in my garage I invite all kinds of a**holes over to my place for a training session. They get scared and stop playing their little games.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quamrh
    Ignore the guy. Or invite him to the one of the local wrestling rooms for a "training session". He will chicken out. If he doesn't then take him to the mat. Not sure if you are a wrestler but you could invite him to a boxing gym too. We train NHB in my garage I invite all kinds of a**holes over to my place for a training session. They get scared and stop playing their little games.
    I agree

Typically people deal with this often, especially non-violent competitors, which compete in violent competitions. DEEPDOWN EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE A TOUGHGUY, its sad really, but in honesty, I surcome to that same desire - i wouldn't be training otherwise.

people who act out "bullying" is often a reflection of their unconfidence or a feeling of being insufficient of "being a man". I would assume being tall & 140 pounds he throughout his life has been underminded by his peers for being skinny (which is often associated with weakness). Now he has probably hit that part of life where is "making up" for his past inaqualities.

If I were you, i would look at him, speak to him with respect & diginity and tell him " (his name).... we need to talk, you do (this, this & this) and i'm ****in sick of it, now, we can fight right now or go to my gym and fight their" and if he says no, call him a pussy, I'm assuming with his personality type, he will 40% say yes (but be afraid) or 60% be offended but not fight you, and eithier apologize or make an excuse. (ref. fight or flight )

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Sounds about right GQ.

You guys are great thanks for all your advise.

throw a blanket over his head when he leaves his house and then beat his *** and he wont have a clue who did it. lol

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    what kind of fight is this going to be? You guys going to fight in a ring? I've seen alot of fights before most of them are ground and pound, never seen a kung fu fight. If he is 6'5 140, and your 5 10 200, i bet your twice as strong as him. grab him and beat him

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    Put eye drops in this dudes drink at work.(gives you the shits real BAD) Play fvcked up tricks on him with all your work buddies and watch him suffer. Then beat his ass. lol Good Luck Bro

Quote Originally Posted by deuce-is-loose
    Put eye drops in this dudes drink at work.(gives you the shits real BAD) Play fvcked up tricks on him with all your work buddies and watch him suffer. Then beat his ass. lol Good Luck Bro
    lol theres not much worse than getting your ass beat to hell, but...getting your ass beat to hell while you have diarrhea...yea i think thats worse lol

phwSSJ is offline Banned

Bro, for your saftey!

Unless you are in a tournament or in the ring ..THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "PLAYING FAIR."

if you dont hit the guy in the nuts he is gona hit you in the nuts.

If you got to sink your teeth into his throat and rip out his jugular, then do it.
    If you try to play fair in the real world you will get hurt.

And you dont have to fight the guy. If everyone has a problem with him. then just get everybody together and all yall just talk to him, let him know he is a jerk and that he could probably be cool if he just dropped the attitude.

If someone keyed my car I would beat their ass, if some one broke into my house I would kill them, if someone messed with my family I would at least cripple them..
    but if someone is talking sh1t and being annoying that is no reason to fight and get into trouble. The guy can sue you, press charges, get a restraining order.. put you in jail, all that stuff will be on your record. All that trouble.. is it worth it?

Thread Information