simm is offline Senior Member

Acromegalic fighters?

I have recently become obsessed with this subject! Does anybody here have any pictures of fighters with acromegaly?? Thanks guys!!

charlieuk is offline Junior Member
    There is a Korean fighter, Hong-Man Choi , who fights in K1.

He's 7foot 2 inches and 335 llbs...no fat at all !!!!!

Do a google search on " K1 fighter Hong-Man Choi " and you will find plenty of pics.

He looks like he's going to be really slow and plod round the ring, but actually he's pretty bloody good.

Nobody has said he has acromeglia, but I'll kiss my own a$$ if he hasn't.

Charlie

Thanks charlie..I have seen this guy in k-1..He fought akebono..Very impressive i thought..He has to be the biggest fighter out there..Semmy schilt 2nd! Also i was looking at a club directory of uk earlier today! If your name is as on 1 of them,you are from the G area right? If so,could you get back to me as i would like to train there soon if possible! Thanks...

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    K-1 are idiots, quality fights with amazing ppv and they never get there events on dvd.

Thats called losing a tonne of money.

Hong-Man Choi is very impressive, i never seen him fight but i saw the picture, wow.

I am pertty sure that one day we can see this guy in Pride, he is quit young born in 1980.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    isn't prides giant silva an acro?

yea he is...what is he,7'4 or something?

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Giant Silva is very tall and big but is so damn slow, makes him a very boring fighter.

That is true!!! U ever seen the Greco roman wrestler Alexander Karelin from russia? I think he has acro,yet he is 6'3 1/2 and has 7 ft arm span... 300 lbs 7% bodyfat!!!

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Karelin is an absolutely monster - he's a member of the Russian congress now, and when he stands near Putin, he looks like Darth Vader next to the Emperor in Star Wars.

possibly the most dominant athlete of all time - it wasn't just 10 years undefeated against the best the world had to offer, he went years against the best in the world without allowing a single point to be scored against him - total domination. and in wrestling, you get a point just for escaping from a hold.

i saw some tape where he throws around highly skilled 280 pound guys like they were rag dolls. for real world strength, possibly the strongest man that ever lived. when he won a big match they awarded him with a new penthouse apartment and a brand new refrigerator. he promptly picked up the refrigerator and jogged up the stairs to put in his new place.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    he also had one of the coolest and scariest nicknames in sports - they used to call him "The Experiment" because of all the crazy drugs the russians used to give him that superhuman strength.

i'd love 2 be like that......lol

Thread Information