yannick32 is offline Associate Member

Wink Possible return to WWE, BRET HART HIMSELF

Strong rumors are going around about a return for Bret with WWE, i know that Tatanka has been offered a contract.

Bret was announced on the WWE Website, they dont annouce things like that when its not done.

Bret was meeting with them on August 3th.

Lets hope that the HITMAN can be back into wrestling

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Whatever happened to Tatanka (Chris Chavous)? He was midcarder to mainevent wrestler and all of sudden he disappeared. Was he a poor worker in the ring or did he have a drug problem? His gimmick was a little silly but the fans seemed to like him.

Clear thing about Tatanka he got to lose the gut, but yeah he was in great shape but in 1996 he got off the juice and it showed big time, he almost looked like Rikishi in the end.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I can't believe Hart would come back and work for McMahon after what he did to him. Also, after what happened to his brother Owen. I guess time will tell.

Nikolaus777 is offline Junior Member
    Hart had a stroke about 3 years ago
    He is finished

Hart add a concution 3 of them not a stroke, just the name is enough to draw attention.

Going back to Vince would be stupid but how is is bank account, there is rumors of talk with TNA has well.

Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    Hart add a concution 3 of them not a stroke, just the name is enough to draw attention.

Going back to Vince would be stupid but how is is bank account, there is rumors of talk with TNA has well.
    Its ok Yannick I know you dont get around that much

While Bret Hart is said to be in stable condition at the moment, he did suffer some pretty severe injuries from his motorcycle accident that I reported earlier this week.

Apparently Hart was riding down the road on his motorcycle when he hit a poll and flew over the handle-bars landing hard on his neck and the back of his head. After a battery of tests, it was revealed that Hart suffered a stroke on the right side of his brain.

One of the main reasons Hart retired from wrestling was the chance of suffering brain damage if he took a bad bump, or in situations such as another accidental blow to the head.

Nikolaus777 thanks for being a fan, btw lesner is still acting like a big cry baby and withdraw once again from a WWE deal.

Now that is funny.

yeah lesnar is a [email protected] thought he was the sh!t when he came out of the crowd and threw spike dudley around like a rag doll, then the f5 on the big show.....but then wwe has to make him a f@g , then a dork, and then a "monster" , then a f@g again. They should have just let him kill everyone and eat their brains in the ring.

Batista has taken Lesner place, sad cause i was a Lesner fan too, i do hope that we will see the guy back in pro wrestling.

Vince just doesnt know what to do with is angles anymore, there is even a section on the WWE website where the fan can suggest angles.

spag is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolaus777
    yeah lesnar is a [email protected] thought he was the sh!t when he came out of the crowd and threw spike dudley around like a rag doll, then the f5 on the big show.....but then wwe has to make him a f@g , then a dork, and then a "monster" , then a f@g again. They should have just let him kill everyone and eat their brains in the ring.
    Hey dude did Lesnar get busted? For What? I heard about him getting in a fight w/ the late Mr.Perfect on a jet. Whats the mug shot from?

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    it sfrom when he gor busted mail ordering roids!! He got off though because the tests on the test was inconclusive.

Thread Information