yannick32 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down Ban Radar1234 please

This guy has shown disrespect to everyone on this board yet he can still post is crap has he wants.

Please ban him

Buy me a ticket to get to where he is at so i can shut is fat mouth in person.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    granted it's difficult to remain composed with somethings that happen here (I have no idea what kind of history you have with this guy) but I shuold tell you that this is not the way to do things around here. Not only will starting a thread like this 1)not get him banned, but it will 2)lower your 'approval rating'

Don't think that I'm judging you, but in future it is best to handle this thing in PM. If you cannot settle your differences in private then simply hit the 'ignore user' button and that's that. best of luck to you both.

radar1234 is offline Member
    EVERYONE!????? no, just u fool. why are u even on this site? all u yap about is your foolish little MMA theories. u probably dont even work out let alone do any martial arts! sheeesh!!! your a clown yannick and will always remain so.

buy your own ticket punk. u can pm me for my address. ill happily provide it for u .

[QUOTE=symatech]granted it's difficult to remain composed with somethings that happen here (I have no idea what kind of history you have with this guy) but I shuold tell you that this is not the way to do things around here. Not only will starting a thread like this 1)not get him banned, but it will 2)lower your 'approval rating'

Don't think that I'm judging you, but in future it is best to handle this thing in PM. If you cannot settle your differences in private then simply hit the 'ignore user' button and that's that. best of luck to you both.[/QUOTEi dont think any1 approves of yannick. he never posts any constructive threads.

No one likes to be called dumb, nor stupid for starting any tread or post, this guy many times has insulted many.

Each and everyone has the right for opinion without getting someone to tell him or her that the tread or reply he said was stupid.

Does not matter i put him in the ignore list so i dont see is post anymore.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    guys please take it to pm. I'm sorry but nobody wants to hear you bicker. The public board is for learning and sharing knowledge, not for guys to have pissing contests. just pm each other it's easy

Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    No one likes to be called dumb, nor stupid for starting any tread or post, this guy many times has insulted many.

Each and everyone has the right for opinion without getting someone to tell him or her that the tread or reply he said was stupid.

Does not matter i put him in the ignore list so i dont see is post anymore.
    u cant ignore me. u like the abuse. your a glutton for punishment. why else would u post such imbecilic threads????

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i say ban both

J/K

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i say ban both

J/K
    be nice!! lol

Please forget tread i am not gonna get banned by a loser like Radar, a guy that would never stand a chance against me one on one, a guy that never won a fight and is afraid of young teensters.

I just put him in my ignore list so i dont have to see is post anymore.

Sorry gang.

Blog Entries
    Hoestly guys, u need to either quit it or take it to PMs, i was in a similar situation few days ago, and i realized how childish this crap is. so let it go guys

Quote Originally Posted by yannick32
    Please forget tread i am not gonna get banned by a loser like Radar, a guy that would never stand a chance against me one on one, a guy that never won a fight and is afraid of young teensters.

I just put him in my ignore list so i dont have to see is post anymore.

Sorry gang.

smokethedays you are right this was the last i post about this guy.

Again appologies to you guys and please close this tread.

I am not taking this to PM i just which that people can post there toughts without getting crap from other users, i think that this is just for everyone to speak there minds.

and by the way its a T-H-R-E-A-D not a T-R-E-D dumbass.its also not:

TROW
    TINK
    TREE
    TERE ect...ect...

and why do u keep sayin your gonna "shut my fat mouth"? u can come down to calgary and try.ill give u my address.

palumbo is offline Member
    everyones tough when they sit behind a keyboard hahahah

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    and by the way its a T-H-R-E-A-D not a T-R-E-D dumbass.its also not:

TROW
    TINK
    TREE
    TERE ect...ect...

and why do u keep sayin your gonna "shut my fat mouth"? u can come down to calgary and try.ill give u my address.
    knock it off bro.

palumbo is offline Member
    easy im sure hes frech hows ur french radar?

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    knock it off bro.
    i hear ya. its just that this guy is an absolute no mind.and a very mouthy one at that. i usually never get into internet battles but this guy just gets under my skin. he says he wants to shut me up but when i offered him my address through PM's he got quiet. the guys a friggin joke. im surprised hes not crippled yet with a mouth like his

I am not french i am english.

My keyboard is fine guys beleive me.

Have a great afternoon.

simm is offline Senior Member
    RADAR1234....What kind of a f****** name is that...U seem 2 be the person with all the attitude..If it were me who u were arguining with,i'd whack your chin so hard that u wouldn't b able 2 speak for over a year...Your like 1 of them computer nerd kids who talks s*** to everybody and trys to p*** them off....Also 1 more thing! If that is u in your avatar....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha......You look like a proper p****.... Maybe train your neck abit..(pencil necked c***)!!!!!!! Now shut the f*** up and use the boards like everybody else does....WITH RESPECT ok!!

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone who posted in this thread should be banned!!!!!

Oh' wait.

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    everyones tough when they sit behind a keyboard hahahah
    True...

But you know what...yannick is actualy cool he likes his mma so do alot of people so hes entitles to his opinion.

Tbh ive never seen radar or been along with a post his name is in..so i cant pass judgement..the only thing you guys can do put eachother on ignore for a while.

I had a similar problem not so long ago i made a thread and he didnt have a clue what he was talking about so he started picking holes in my spelling..WTF so i made end of chat with him he went on ignore for a while and thats that.

You got to remeber this is a forum and alot of people are from different places...and people should be respected and not abused.

and for the person i spoke about above...isnt Joe Calzaghe the longest raining S/middlewieght coming up to 18 deffences never been defeated and necer will be i dont expect...i hate to say it but i told you so

Quote Originally Posted by simm
    RADAR1234....What kind of a f****** name is that...U seem 2 be the person with all the attitude..If it were me who u were arguining with,i'd whack your chin so hard that u wouldn't b able 2 speak for over a year...Your like 1 of them computer nerd kids who talks s*** to everybody and trys to p*** them off....Also 1 more thing! If that is u in your avatar....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha......You look like a proper p****.... Maybe train your neck abit..(pencil necked c***)!!!!!!! Now shut the f*** up and use the boards like everybody else does....WITH RESPECT ok!!
    whos this mouthy noob???

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Grown the fvck up children.

Thread Information