Thread: Fight bite

Box This* is offline Associate Member

Fight bite

Hey guys i have a fight bite...they call it that when you rip your knuckles apart on somones teeth when striking them bare fist...since friday evening i stayed in hospital for 5 days for 2 operations on my index finger...has anyone had similar operation and know the length of time for it to heel ?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Your probably on anti-biotics as this can be a very serious injury. I know a few guys who've ended up in hospital after getting this type of wound infected. I've been told there's more hardful germs in a humans mouth than a dogs!.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a permanent scar on my left bicep because some dude bit my arm in a barfight here in Germany. They put me on antibiotics as the bite got infected. A bite is a serious thing.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    I have a permanent scar on my left bicep because some dude bit my arm in a barfight here in Germany. They put me on antibiotics as the bite got infected. A bite is a serious thing.
    No one has bit me...i have hit somone in the teeth and ripped my knuckle aprt doing so..im told that it is serious and have to take anti biotics for 3 months

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    was this in class, or a street fight?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Box This*
    No one has bit me...i have hit somone in the teeth and ripped my knuckle aprt doing so..im told that it is serious and have to take anti biotics for 3 months

Very same as a bite, and extremly serious. Don't ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    was this in class, or a street fight?
    Street fight

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Very same as a bite, and extremly serious. Don't ignore it.
    i wont deffinatly...i have to go to the hand clinic tomorow for more treatment

care to share the story?

Sure ! Was on my way home from a works party me an 3 others 2 of wich are my girlfriends brothers..and somone was on a mobile phone as we walked past he said shut the **** up im on the phone so my gf's younger brother who not long ago came out from hospital recovering from a broken back exchanged some words with him so i dragged him away saying to the boy just walk away and ill move him..so he went...and there were 4 blokes just watching and laughing so i ignored it carried walking him off..then one of them started bad mouthing saying you ****ing pussy's and so on so i turned around and said to them if any of you want to fight me one on one lets go so they just kinda got put on the spot and one of them stepped up started walking towards me..meanwhile racing through my mind was what i was going to do to him but things never go as planned as we all know...so he walking towards me with one hand in his back pocket and straight away im thinking hes got somthing in there then he takes it out as if hes ready to...as he gets closer i moved to the side to give myself distance and he moves to his back pocket again so i moved in straight away giving him a wide hook and he was out of it end of story...then there were some scuffles between the others but nothing bad....so the police say when they came that he did have a razor blade in his back pocket and hes lost 4 of his top teeth...good for him...i hate bullies specialy ones who need weapons to gain reputation.

Ive just got back from the hospital and they 6-8 weeks before i can start light exercise on my hand so i guess ill work on running and shadow till then

haha dang bro, prolly could have avoided that one, but I understand some can't resist putting a punk in his place. Good luck with your hand.

Thread Information