arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member

Dream Cycles for the MMA'er

What type of cycles would you recommend for someone training in MMA. Goal would be to gain strenght/endurance, not too much weight, and get hard as a rock/shredded. Money is no issue so basically what would your dream cycle be.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    I took masteron in 1999 that will cut you up has hell, was hard and never seemed to lose my pump.

I took winstrol V, Deca and masteron.

Note that i did only 2 steroid cycle and am far from an experienced user.

SOme of the boys here should be able to help you out just fine.

Zomboo is offline New Member

Mma

I would go with something more basic than what you will read about in some of the other forums. Being an MMA myself, I also wanted to gain the strength and mass, but keep it ripped at the same time.
    I stepped out of the dojo for a few weeks to concentrate on working out... which is what you may have to do also. There is no need to get stretched, cracked, or injured while trying to pack on the pounds!!
    Also, since you don't want to lose a lot of dojo time, you may want to go with a shorter cycle... I did a 9 week cycle myself. (as opposed to the usual 12 week you hear in the forums)

I used Deca -Dura with Dianabol for 6 weeks and then Clomid for 3 weeks to finish it off.

It got me ripped FAST and helped me add about 22 pounds of straight muscle which was mostly arms/shoulders and legs. GREAT strength gains like you wouldn't believe. Of course, some of the body-builders scoffed at my "weak" regimen and told me it was too short and that there are BETTER roids to use (etc etc etc) ...but remember the goal here... you're not looking to get HUGE... you're an MMA, not a body-builder... and you're just looking to pack on some fast muscle and increase your strength.

Try it, you might like it.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomboo
    I would go with something more basic than what you will read about in some of the other forums. Being an MMA myself, I also wanted to gain the strength and mass, but keep it ripped at the same time.
    I stepped out of the dojo for a few weeks to concentrate on working out... which is what you may have to do also. There is no need to get stretched, cracked, or injured while trying to pack on the pounds!!
    Also, since you don't want to lose a lot of dojo time, you may want to go with a shorter cycle... I did a 9 week cycle myself. (as opposed to the usual 12 week you hear in the forums)

I used Deca -Dura with Dianabol for 6 weeks and then Clomid for 3 weeks to finish it off.

It got me ripped FAST and helped me add about 22 pounds of straight muscle which was mostly arms/shoulders and legs. GREAT strength gains like you wouldn't believe. Of course, some of the body-builders scoffed at my "weak" regimen and told me it was too short and that there are BETTER roids to use (etc etc etc) ...but remember the goal here... you're not looking to get HUGE... you're an MMA, not a body-builder... and you're just looking to pack on some fast muscle and increase your strength.

Try it, you might like it.
    How much of the 22 pounds did you retain after PCT?

Heywood Jablome is offline New Member
    Are you being drug tested or are you still an ameture?

If you're drug tested you want whatever will help and clear your system as fast as possible. In the amatuer world I think EQ works great, but doesn't clear out of your system that fast. I find the EQ doesn't **** with my stamina, I like to combine it with Masteron since it makes me mean and a bit of Mestanolone right before either sparring or fighting.

Zomboo that is pertty impressive for a 9 week cycle, would be fun to know how much you retained after cycle too.

I used dianabol and deca but they where fakes.

BTW Zomboo great website its good to see that there is still some great horror fan out there, i got around 500 horror moives on dvds myself. Shopping Mall is a blast LOL

Zomboo is offline New Member

Mma

Sonar, I dropped almost 8 of it shortly thereafter (water weight)... so I guess a total gain of 14. So yeah, I lost some but kept some too. (I have since dropped more of course) But the fact is, that while it helped me pack on some fast muscle, it helped me do what I wanted to begin with... and that was to lose the fat and get tight.

...Also remember, I went from doing a 8-day training cycle in the gym to pretty much just doing free weights at home 3-4 times a week... which is still good, but not enough to keep it on.
    To be honest, I've been wanting to go back to the gym for awhile now... and try to KEEP it on this time with a different cycle (maybe Test E)... hehehe... those gains felt great. Maybe I should be a body-builder. LOL!!

But overall, it's still a great JUMP START to help you get where you want to be. (and also learn what you DONT want) It's a learning process that takes a lot of time to research... you have to find what you want and then do what works for you.
    Last edited by Zomboo; 08-21-2005 at 12:53 PM.

I've done a couple of cycles a few years back and haven't done a run in a while.

I've done a Sust cycle, a deca /winnie cycle, and an eq/winnie cycle. My favorite was
    400 mg Deca a week for 10 weeks
    50 mg winnie ed weeks 8-13
    Clomid week 14, 15, 16.

It was great but I was into BB'ing more. I was thinking HGH/Prop/Var/Liquidex cycle might be sick (or maybe just prop/var for 6 weeks)... I'm looking for something along those line with the "high end stuff". No testing so that's not an issue.

Bump.

Thread Information