crag is offline New Member

off season cycle for sports

Guys I have some background with fighting but none with supplementation so to speak.

This is probably the most newbie newbie question and banned from this forum for being answered elsewhere.

But I'll give it a try anyway.

For sport, would a few months off to try one cycle still have benefits the next year or would it all go back to normal?

By benefits I am talking strength only, not mass. Like permanent gains in max lifts etc.

Thanks for any replies.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I would post this check in the steroid forum. You will get more responses there. Check out the steroid.com effectiveness chart for keeping gains. My background is in strength training and martial arts so I'm not the best person to be answering your questions.
    If you use proper PCT, after your cycle, you will have a better chance of retaining your gains.

crag is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replky striker. At least my post didn't get binned.
    I will check those other forums out you said.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Sure, it could have benefits a year later, it could have benefits 10 years later. If your max lifts made a huge jump, and you kept most of those gains, then that would be a lasting benefit. Example, let's say you were benching 250 before cycle, and it would have taken you 1 year to get to 300 naturally. If you got to 285 during your cycle and thus got to 300 in only 7 months lets say, then it had a benefit that will last for as long as you are lifting. You will always be ahead of the game.

Thread Information