BigRandy is offline Associate Member

ultimate fighter 2

anyone see the latest episode of ultimate fighter 2? the joe guy that won looked like he had a nice set of bitch tits

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    well i had missed it last night, but thanks for ruining it for me.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    I fckin love it when the wrestler beats the boxer... and he fcked him up. I hope Joe wins it all, and fcks up Jorge in the finals. I used to love Jorge, from previous Pride fights, but he is so annoying in this show.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    well i had missed it last night, but thanks for ruining it for me.
    youre welcome

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    I fckin love it when the wrestler beats the boxer... and he fcked him up. I hope Joe wins it all, and fcks up Jorge in the finals. I used to love Jorge, from previous Pride fights, but he is so annoying in this show.
    joe was way stronger than the guy he fought. you see that slam? i never knew jorge fought in pride before

Quote Originally Posted by BigRandy
    joe was way stronger than the guy he fought. you see that slam? i never knew jorge fought in pride before
    you know what,,, i think it was king of the cage or something... my bad! SICK FIGHT THO!!!

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    youre welcome
    at least i know i have a good fight to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    at least i know i have a good fight to look forward to.
    hell yeah you do... he fought this Irish guy. was exciting to the very last second. i'll try to figure out which one it was for ya!!

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    **** man davis got owned by jorge, i cant believe he let jorge talk him into fighting prolly the best fighter there for his first match. dumbass...

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Joe Stevenson is a hell of a fighter. He was my pick to win the WW division since I first saw the list of fighters for the show. I think Keith Jardine will win the HW division. He finally got some air time in this episode. Both of them are well rounded fighters.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    last years ultimate fighter in my opinion was ten times better...davis knew he was done once he hit the ground

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, last year was better. From what we have seen so far on the show, and from the fights I have seen this years fighters in before the show, the talent from season one was at a much higher level than this year. Not that there aren't some really good fighters this year, but across the board season one was more talented. I mean, look at how many guys from season one are now fighting for the UFC. Several more than just the two contract winners.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    My girlfriend said Joe looked like he was ready to breastfeed.

Nikolaus777 is offline Junior Member
    what if he had you in a mount and those titties rubbed you face? I would tap on a titty rub any day. Or tell the ref that i refuse to fight since I might get a full contact titty rub.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Damn wortless cable company, i dont even have this show on cable, grrrrrrrr.

Looks to be awsome, guess i will buy the whole thing when it comes out on dvd.

Some of theses fighters have some fights on the KOTC organization.

Petrozalli (man i buchered is name) fought the beast Dan Severn and won at KOTC 23.

Dont understand why he is on this show he could have add some great fights in the UFC, i am picking him to win the heavyweights.

Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    Damn wortless cable company, i dont even have this show on cable, grrrrrrrr.

Looks to be awsome, guess i will buy the whole thing when it comes out on dvd.

Some of theses fighters have some fights on the KOTC organization.

Petrozalli (man i buchered is name) fought the beast Dan Severn and won at KOTC 23.

Dont understand why he is on this show he could have add some great fights in the UFC, i am picking him to win the heavyweights.
    A few fighters from the last season also had King of the Cage matches. KotC doesn't mean you are a professional fighter. You won't ever see someone who fought in PrideFC or K1 on The Ultimate Fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    My girlfriend said Joe looked like he was ready to breastfeed.
    yeah man his gyno is was incredibly bad. i know what i'd do if i were fighting him.... texas titty twister!

Div1Wrestler is offline Junior Member
    Season 3 Apps are on spikes web site for all you warriors in this thread..........(sounds like a bunch of chics in here.. He's got gyno he's ears are gross I'll give him a titty twister)

And yes there are alot of pro fighting groups other than the (Ufc, Pride, K1 these have the money to hit main stream)

Quote Originally Posted by Div1Wrestler
    Season 3 Apps are on spikes web site for all you warriors in this thread..........(sounds like a bunch of chics in here.. He's got gyno he's ears are gross I'll give him a titty twister.

i made the comment about his gyno bc it was something i noticed. how does noticing things have anything to do with chicks?

Sorry Randy my post wasnt meant for you its the other shitty comments I dont care for.....

But anyway chicks are very caddy and tend to pick other chicks apart.... The same as whats going on here... therefore the chicks comment was made

Sorry Randy my post wasnt meant for you its the other shitty comments I dont care for.....

But anyway chicks are very caddy and tend to pick other chicks apart.... The same as whats going on here... therefore the chicks comment was made
    Chicks are also very defensive and tend to complain about other chicks complaining...

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    anyone see the latest episode of ultimate fighter 2? the joe guy that won looked like he had a nice set of bitch tits
    LOL, I was just going to start a thread on that! Hes got hella puffy nips! They do test them for juice though so he must of found some way to beat it!

copenhagen is offline Member
    loved when he was raining elbows down on that other guys head. i am thinking joe will possibly go pretty far.....but with only 3 or so fights its kind of hard to tell where everyone stands

Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    loved when he was raining elbows down on that other guys head. i am thinking joe will possibly go pretty far.....but with only 3 or so fights its kind of hard to tell where everyone stands
    Those elbows looked hella hard. I haven't seen many people that could throw elbows with that much power in that position. Even so, I've heard Jorge is the one to beat. We'll see, though.

pyschomav is offline Junior Member

Hmmm strange i thought ZUFFA had only a 2 time deal with TUF. It was even said by Dana White a while ago....either on the show or in the last UFC finale??
    Season 3 Apps are on spikes web site for all you warriors in this thread..........(sounds like a bunch of chics in here.. He's got gyno he's ears are gross I'll give him a titty twister)

And yes there are alot of pro fighting groups other than the (Ufc, Pride, K1 these have the money to hit main stream)

ahammer86 is offline Junior Member
    anyone seen KOTC a couple years back when joe stevenson got triangle choked the f***k out by chris brennan, man wiped that mother out cold!

ahammer86 is offline Junior Member
    come to think of it joe stevenson won the KOTC championship i think in either '04 or '03 when he was with ted williams' fight team

[QUOTE=pyschomav]Hmmm strange i thought ZUFFA had only a 2 time deal with TUF. It was even said by Dana White a while ago....either on the show or in the last UFC finale??[/QUO

TUF APP

Feel free to read up on, what you know so much about

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Chicks are also very defensive and tend to complain about other chicks complaining...
    You should know bro

Ya Thanks

I know, I was just saying Dana White said " Zuffas only got a two time deal" But that is awesome, TUF3. Im looking forward to it. Even though everyone is downing TUF2. Takes lot of time, effort and patience to get where there at.

no worries

Joe Stevenson

At The 2005 Socal Pankration Tournament @ Camp Pendelton...Joe Stevenson (former TUF2 candidate) was reffing my tournament! Hell ya! I even got pics! woot woot! I came in 4th place Doesnt matter Next time im coming home with a damn trophy!

About Joe

Hey bros dont be dissin on Joe. Hes really a good guy. Works hard. Trains Hard. Gotta get props for even being on that show. He's a pretty funny guy. Hes even reffed a bunch of my fights at Camp Pendleton (USMC). Pankration.
    For more info check out www.fightleague.org
    THanks

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Myshkin
    yeah man his gyno is was incredibly bad. i know what i'd do if i were fighting him.... texas titty twister!

juiced101 is offline New Member
    Jorge Gurgel - MMAweekly reports that since the show Gurgel has had his ACL replaced from a cadaver, and a full meniscus repair. There's some question whether or not he'll be physically able to compete on the season finale. When asked about it Jorge replied, "I'm rehabbing as fast as I can, but my doctors, and the UFC included, don't want me to be back until I'm 100%. I'll do what I can, but I'm sure if I'm not able to fight in the finale, which it's still up in the air just like show, people don't know what's going to happen, I'll fight the next one, or the January card.

Quote Originally Posted by pyschomav
    Hey bros dont be dissin on Joe. Hes really a good guy. Works hard. Trains Hard. Gotta get props for even being on that show. He's a pretty funny guy. Hes even reffed a bunch of my fights at Camp Pendleton (USMC). Pankration.
    For more info check out www.fightleague.org
    THanks
    lol, no one's dissing him really, just making fun of his boobies a little. i think he's go tthe best chance by far to win his class. it'll be interesting to see what jorge can do though, as i've also heard really good things about him.

Thread Information