GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member

funny fighting videos

http://www.reviewjournal.com/special/bouncer.mov

A bouncer visciously beats some asshole

http://users.pandora.be/juulkabas/foot-friendly.mpeg

soccer player lays down the KO suckerpunch

http://www.heavy.com/heavy.php?video...booyagirlfight

2 Amateur brazilian ju-jitsu competitors fighting... (the website itself sucks, you have to wait-out an ad... than the backround music sucks)

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-topleesgirlsboxing.html

oh... and here are some topless chicks in a boxing match... suprisingly their graceful skill at boxing matches their graceful figure

----

watch them, leave a comment
    PEACE!

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    That was a bouncer laying down those beats to that skinny dude. What a "tough" guy. You can see the victim give up when he takes the curb to the face. Doesn't even try to fight back.
    I really liked the soccer KO! that was world class.
    And anything topless that envolves women is great!

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    That was a bouncer laying down those beats to that skinny dude. What a "tough" guy. You can see the victim give up when he takes the curb to the face. Doesn't even try to fight back.
    I really liked the soccer KO! that was world class.
    And anything topless that envolves women is great!

skinny guys can be assholes too

and nah, their not hot enough.
    It could be just me though, i go for the cute-innocent thing anyways

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    hey gq is that you iin your avvie?

you look like batman the animated series.

dude, i'm WAY better looking than batman...!!

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    skinny guys can be assholes too

I am with GQ Bouncer here, some skinny mofo think since they are skinny they can say or do anything to the big guys and not get a slapping.

I put one major beating on a little prick when i was in college studying for computers.

That little prick bad mouthed me all the time, pissed me off all the time.

He acted so surprised when i confronted him outside the school and layed a beating on him that he deserved.

Little skinny drug addict never came back to school and i eard that he really stopped playing is act after that.

violence is the most universal form of communication

It astounds me that a person can believe he can say something derrogatory to me for people who i hold as friends thinking it will go without repercussion. Nothing else in life really matches beating someone visiciously unconcious.. a lesson for their whole life that will never be forgotten, it will humble them.

xxSmartyPantsxx is offline Junior Member
    you don't know why the guy was getting his ass kicked by the bouncer, but the fact is that they are already outside the club. the bouncer has no business assaulting someone outside of the club. if the problematic customer is already physically kicked out of the club, then that's where the bouncer's authority ends.

that was assault, plain and simple...and complete bullshit. i've seen this kind of thing before, and people get seriously injured over nonsense. if somone is deemed a problem inside the club, then they should be kicked out - NOT hospitalized.

Quote Originally Posted by xxSmartyPantsxx
    you don't know why the guy was getting his ass kicked by the bouncer, but the fact is that they are already outside the club. the bouncer has no business assaulting someone outside of the club. if the problematic customer is already physically kicked out of the club, then that's where the bouncer's authority ends.

that was assault, plain and simple...and complete bullshit. i've seen this kind of thing before, and people get seriously injured over nonsense. if somone is deemed a problem inside the club, then they should be kicked out - NOT hospitalized.
    I disagree

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member

you forgot battery.

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    I disagree
    so, you were there and know why the guy was getting a beating? it sure didn't look like self defense on the part of the bouncer.

like i said, if a person needs to be kicked out, then kick that person out. it is not a free pass for a bouncer to get their jollies beating the hell out of someone. that is crap! don't be a meathead.

so, you were there and know why the guy was getting a beating? it sure didn't look like self defense on the part of the bouncer.

like i said, if a person needs to be kicked out, then kick that person out. it is not a free pass for a bouncer to get their jollies beating the hell out of someone. that is crap! don't be a meathead.
    And you werent there eithier

do you believe it's okay to harass someone without consequence?

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I had this little squeak mouthing me off last weekend.
    But there is now way that i would ever kick the shit out of him!
    It would be like hitting a child or a small animal. It just doesn't feel right. I
    have the advantage of knowing martial arts, and I do roids. I just don't feel right about hurting wimps unless they have done something seriously wrong.
    Plus, when his mommie decides to call the cops on you afterwards, how good is it going to look that you are clearing 220+pounds in body weight, and he barely weighs in at 130.
    I'm just saying, that these skinny bitches useally lead to trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    And you werent there eithier

do you believe it's okay to harass someone without consequence?
    yeah, it's obvious that you have your mind made up. kicking people's ass is always the best solution. i stand corrected.

honestly though, the bouncer in that video doesn't look like a ******* do-gooder to me. it looks like a big guy getting his rocks off beating on someone who isn't putting up any resistance. yay for him.

and i'm not saying that the dude getting beat isn't a complete tool, but whatever he was doing inside the club, well he's not in the club doing it anymore. unless he personally challenged the bouncer to a fight, then the bouncer doesn't have any authority to give him hell once he's removed from the premises.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Who says it was a bouncer in the first place, maybe its just a guy that he pissed off inside the club and it got taken outside.

Sadly this post is going no where, so lets just enjoy the beating the guy took and laught about it. LOL

yeah, it's obvious that you have your mind made up. kicking people's ass is always the best solution. i stand corrected.

honestly though, the bouncer in that video doesn't look like a ******* do-gooder to me. it looks like a big guy getting his rocks off beating on someone who isn't putting up any resistance. yay for him.

and i'm not saying that the dude getting beat isn't a complete tool, but whatever he was doing inside the club, well he's not in the club doing it anymore. unless he personally challenged the bouncer to a fight, then the bouncer doesn't have any authority to give him hell once he's removed from the premises.
    I understand, and from a legal perspective your are absolutley correct, he would be charged with "Assault causing Bodily Harm"

What i am saying is a) it doesnt matter how big you are, you never have the right to disrespect somebody b) it's not the bouncer's fault he's a larger person (which has little bearing on fighting skills anyways) c) if you disrespect someone you should be willing to confront the physically

I am arguing from the moral perspective, not the legal perspective

Thread Information