sonar1234 is offline Banned

Talking Where does Andrea Arlovski go from here

The guy is on fire, he beat Tim Sylvia in under one minute, and now its seems he is being fed second grade fighters.

Justin Eilier is a great banger but far from being in the same class has Arlovski.

Since Frank Mir is still out on injury there really is no more threat for Arlovski in the UFC.

At UFC55 he will be facing another second grade fighter in Paul Buentello, i saw most of is fights in King of the Cage and was far from being impressed.

The only place i would see Arlovski go from here would be PRIDE fighting, where he could face some really good heavyweights.

Fedor, Nogeira, Cro Cop, Semmy Shilt and more.

Seems that a lot of UFC fighters jumped to Pride, Phil Barroni was on a losing streek but bounced back once he fought in Pride.

Now Chuck Liddel is going back to fight in Pride.

Or Pride should send more talent to UFC events.

simm is offline Senior Member
    The only problem with arlovski is that he can run out of gas very quickly,as he is so explosive at the beginning of a match..He has a weak chin as proven by a russian guy called Datsik...I really do believe that Arlovski would get wrecked by most pride fighters in pride rules

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    UFC really needs to add depth to its heavy weight division. Arlovski really needs to fight Mir before he leaves the UFC and he will. That division is seriouslly lacking though. Maybe Josh Barnett can fight him but Ithink he may be under contract with Pride still. Also heard a rumor CRO COP will be fighting Barnett come October and then fight Nogs again.

I would like to see Arlovski fight Werdum, but he may be locked up in Pride right now too.

Ricco is always a challenge, heck even Mark Coleman.

Has much has i am a cro cop fan i still think he should really work on is ground fighting.

In the fight against Fedor he was actually running away from him??????????

UFC needs some big heavyweights.

Ricco beat Arlovski by KO at a UFC event. A rematch would be good.

seth37iso is offline New Member
    It wouldnt surprise me to see paul buentello knock him out, he was decent in KOTC but hes done his job in ufc, never really tested.

Paul Buentello looks like a really cool guy, but he really is a boring fighter, against a first class fighter like Arlovski he does not stand a chance.

Thread Information