pyschomav is offline Junior Member

Workout routine? Is this a good one?

Ive gotten mixed information on Clen . Ive started running in the morning on an empty stomach, then lifting right after then, then doing the same thing again between 8 and 10 pm. BUT i ve also been taking clen for the last 2 days..is this good? I ve heard clen is bad to use for endurance training.."because it increases your heart rate...hence tired faster?" Comments?

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    I did like my experience with CLEN , did pertty much the same thing has regular ephedrine.

Body adapts very quickly has well so you might need to cycle it, its very good for weight loss and fat loss.

I was using it for cutting purpose and did practicaly no cardio so i dont really know if its good or bad for endurance athletes.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by pyschomav
    Ive gotten mixed information on Clen. Ive started running in the morning on an empty stomach, then lifting right after then, then doing the same thing again between 8 and 10 pm. BUT i ve also been taking clen for the last 2 days..is this good? I ve heard clen is bad to use for endurance training.."because it increases your heart rate...hence tired faster?" Comments?
    What art are you practicing? This way we'll be able to evaluate how much endurance is necessary for you chosen fighting system.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I dunno about lifting 2x a day. what do you do when you lift?

Thread Information