sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink Is there such a thing has overtraining?

I am so much into my cardio training right now and so focus to get my target bodyweight of 170-180 pounds by January that i just cant stop popping in my tae bo tape and doing at least a good 30 minutes each night.

I train at the gym has well in the morning doing around 20 minutes either on the stairmaster or the elliptic.

I try to keep all this intense cause i wanna build cardio has well, and i just ordered the bas rutten martial art training.

I also train with weight 3 times a week very light 4 sets of 4 exercices for 15 reps take around 30 seconds break.

How many times do you guys train your art?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I dedicate 45 minutes to strength training on my Bowflex and 45 minutes to martial arts training six times per week. Three days per week I attend Tae Kwon Do classes and on the other three days, I perform various workouts by Bas Rutten's Mixed Martial Arts Workout (great cardio).

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Yes, there is definitely such a thing as overtraining. However, different types of training have a greater tendency to cause this then others. For instance, if you lifted super heavy every day, and you did lifts like deads and cleans and squats, you would know what overtraining is super quick. On the other side of the coin, you could probably walk for 2 hours a day every day and not be overtrained for quite some time.

As for training my "art" I am currently doing general conditioning on M/W, weights on T/Th. I will also be starting some more specific work on Fridays.

Hey Striker93 you must be getting some pertty amazing traps training like that.

I saw that in the Bas cd you got one for boxing, almost all the serious boxers i knew add some amazing traps and delts, with all that punching.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    Hey Striker93 you must be getting some pertty amazing traps training like that.

I saw that in the Bas cd you got one for boxing, almost all the serious boxers i knew add some amazing traps and delts, with all that punching.
    It's really helped build up my pecs and triceps. I believe it has help contribute to me being able to see striations in my triceps for the first time. My upper traps only seem to respond to shrugging type movements.

Yes, guess that when i receive all this i can stop weight training, i still feel damn pain and spams each time i train with weights.

Yet feel good when i do cardio?????

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    Yes, guess that when i receive all this i can stop weight training, i still feel damn pain and spams each time i train with weights.

Yet feel good when i do cardio?????
    I was born with slight scoliois (curvature of the spine) so my back can give me problems from time to time. When I was very young, I slightly dislocated my hip and it went unnoticed until I went to a chiropractor for my scoliois. I have consistently weight trained since I was 16 years old (30 years old, currently). My back had always given me slight discomfort. I went to Matt Furey's website and ordered Combat Conditioning and Combat Abs and started developing a bodyweight-only program. After doing hindu-pushups, back bridging, wall walking, etc., my pain went away. With these exercises, build strength and flexibility at the same time. Recently, I went back to strength training, with external resistance, and my back discomfort has come back.

Zapp is offline Banned
    I workout for hours at a time doing 20 to 30 sets for each bodypart. Ask Striker about it. He loves my routine!.....LMAO!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    I workout for hours at a time doing 20 to 30 sets for each bodypart. Ask Striker about it. He loves my routine!.....LMAO!
    This is a serious question: What do you use during a cycle? Do you think you would be able to recover from high volume routines if you were natural year-round?

Zapp is offline Banned
    This is a serious answer. I do that routine year round.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    This is a serious answer. I do that routine year round.
    My question is: What steriods do you use during your cycles? Just curious to see how much they are assisting your recovery ability, from high volume workouts. I realize, off-cycle, you train the same way. Thanks.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    With this being a martial arts forum, do you practice an art or are you a bodybuilder? When you train in martial arts, you have to factor that in your recovery capacity as well. High volume program designs could quickly lead to overtraining, for a martial artist who is practicing his various arts (boxing, muay thai, etc.).

Yes stricker93 each damn time i train my back doing lat pulldown or any type of pulldown movement i get a damn spams, either it be bent dumbell rows, reverse peck deck flyes all that exercices that work the middle back.

I am seriously gonna looking into Matt Furey's website i know that i might not be able to do the bridge cause it might cause to much pain but for the rest i will sure give it a try.
    After all you can build a good physique without weights.

Thank you very much sticker93 this is all great stuff.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    My question is: What steriods do you use during your cycles? Just curious to see how much they are assisting your recovery ability, from high volume workouts. I realize, off-cycle, you train the same way. Thanks.

I believe they would help him tremendously.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Have only used test e until 2 1/2 weeks ago. Started var, tren , and prop to prepare for contest in late Oct.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Have only used test e until 2 1/2 weeks ago. Started var, tren, and prop to prepare for contest in late Oct.
    How much of a difference was there in your recovery capacity when you were natural and when using test e? By natural, I mean no cycles under your belt. Cool cycle in preparation for your contest (bodybuilding?). Would be interested to hear your results from that cycle.

Zapp is offline Banned
    How much of a difference was there in your recovery capacity when you were natural and when using test e? By natural, I mean no cycles under your belt. Cool cycle in preparation for your contest (bodybuilding?). Would be interested to hear your results from that cycle.
    I could tell a pretty big difference when starting test. Since I started doing aas, I still have the stamina to do alot of sets even when off. Cycle is working great so far. Adding masteron tomorrow. Will post a progress pic next week.

Masteron will get you hard has a rock, and you will have veins popping out everywhere.

Your pump will be out of this world and will almost never go down til you stop using masteron.

I used it in 1999 with winstrol V and fake deca sucks.

Thread Information