Best Fight Ever!!!!!!

OK who do you think would win in a fight between Shamrock and Tyson considering Tyson had a about a year to train for it. They are both past their prime but never the less still two tough mother f*ckers!! Mabey im the only one, but i would really like to see this happen. any one with me?

Shamrock would murder Tyson, no question about it.

did you see his last fight?

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    if it stayed on the feet then i think tyson would win..but shamrock would probably look to take him to the ground and submit him

simm is offline Senior Member
    we talkin octagon or streetfight? octagon, shamrock via submission on ground or in the street i would possibly say tyson via ko or dirty taktics!!! Tyson is much fitter too..

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    IN an MMA match I'd have to go with Shamrock, he'd take Mike to the ground and submit him.

Boxing I'd go with Mike of course.

There ya go, its horses for courses I guess. Oh, and this was debated here before.

are we talking about frank or Ken?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    are we talking about frank or Ken?
    I think most people are talking/thinking of Ken.

boxa_anab is offline New Member
    Ken Shamrock was never half the athlete of iron Mike, Iron mikes fitness and raw aggression would put fear in the eyes of Shamrock, it only takes one punch by Tyson, and its good night

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxa_anab
    Ken Shamrock was never half the athlete of iron Mike, Iron mikes fitness and raw aggression would put fear in the eyes of Shamrock, it only takes one punch by Tyson, and its good night
    ??????????

are you on crack? Ken Shamrock was one of the best conditioned athletes to step into the octagon. Lion's Den fighters have some of the most rigourus conditioning training out there. How can you say Mike is more fit?

1819 is offline Senior Member
    if shamrock was such a badass, he would have been a boxer and made millions...ahhh, but he didnt.

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    I'd go with Ken, while he is older and slower..his last few fights IMO prove he has the endurance, skillset, and most importantly the HEART that Mike Tyson no longer has. I think Mike lost his edge when he hit hard times. Ken can take a beating a still stay sharp and keep moving.

Quote Originally Posted by boxa_anab

I agree, theres no doubt shamrock can take a beating but a bare knuckle shot from tyson would be devistating!

Thread Information