sonar1234 is offline Banned

Cool Matt Furey's website

No doubt the website is amazing but he can see he is now charging for is 12 bdoyweight exercices.

I saw that bridging, squat and judo push ups where is base for quit some time.

I guess i will stick to tae bo and cardio for now or at least til i get Bas training cds.

simm is offline Senior Member
    Matt furey is a money grabbing c***!!!!!!! I have heard that from various people too..Even read an article where karl gotch said he is basically a tosser who stole and sold his exercises!!!

I did see lots of the exercices he does on the internet.

Thanks for the info simm. He does look a little chubby for a guy that says is bodyweight is 4% or was.

Younger i practiced Kyo Kushin and we did sometimes 500 bodyweight squats, over 100 pushups, and even more plus de karate which was one hell of a workout and i never could even get my bodyfat under 10%, was also very skinny at that time.

I beleive you still need the cardio somewhere in your training

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    He overcharges, big-time, for his products. I've bought several of them so if anyone wants some of his better exercises, just let me know. The four-way neck exercise is a good exercise for martial artists. It'll give you great range and strength in your neck (extensors, flexors, lateral flexors).

You should striker93, you really should post some of is training stuff.

For my part has i said i will stick to tae bo for now, i scouted a Muay Thai school not far away from my job, i havent visited it yet but people told me it is quit good and for a great cardio workout, good sparring and kicking and punching power its the best around.

Quit abordable too its 39$ per month.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Handstand Pushups.

Place your hands on the floor and kick your feet up against a wall. The closer your hands are to the wall, the harder the exercise. When in the starting position, you will be facing away from the wall. Lower until your head touches the floor and then push up to full arm extension. If you cannot do a full rep., start with negatives. If you are too weak for negatives, start with partials. Once your able to do 10 reps, you'll need to progress to the next exercise. I'll post that one later if there's interest. Good luck!

Thread Information