Hooksetter is offline Associate Member

Tyson whats the deal?

Alright so im never gonna purchase another tyson fight, but thats what i always say and always give in. I was wondering what yall think is goin through mikes head I mean he obviously has some skills left. In all of the losses that I have watched and I have watched all of them, he just freakin gives up. I mean i really dont get it he must be tired or whoopin ass. I mean i know alot of people hate him and say he has no talent but yall know as well as I do he still has skills left. In his last two losses he shows flurries of his old self. You cant tell me that when he turns it on and comes out swingin, that he doesnt still have speed and a ton of power left in is punches. I just dont get it, I mean I honestly believe he still has the talent to do it but no heart. What do yall think ? Does he have nethin left?

Oh and rumor has it that George Foreman wants to be tysons new trainer and give him back his confidence and want to...He wants tyson to regain the belt like he did at an older age. Forman says all it takes is one good punch.

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Well tbh looking at the heavy wieght devision as it is any thing is possible....but what you got to rember is preperation for a fight.

If he was to fight klitcho he would have to prepare to fight 12 full rounds...and as tyson is getting older and hasnt boxed that many rounds he would need a fare few build up fights so your talking around 2 years before he would even get a chance of fighting for a decent w/c belt by then chris byrd would have had a couple more fights and so would a couple more others.

So if you were a belt holder would you realy want to take the chance of tyson knocking you out ?

As far as i know tyson is finished it would take a mass of dedication to build up to a fight.

Tyson in my eyes is probably the best heavy wieght in the last 20 years no matter what people say his record speaks for its self and so would many fighters say...he was an animal and was unstoppable.

My heart says i wolud love to see him at his best again but that is to much to ask.

My brain says stay out of the ring to stop further embarrisment in the end of his carear.

Tyson will always be an idol to many people so lets keep it that way

1819 is offline Senior Member
    he has no desire to fight . plain and simple.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    If Apollo Creed would not have died in Rocky4 Tyson could have asked him to train him and make an amazing comeback has Rocky did in Rocky 3, LOL.

Nah serious Tyson could have been something but he screwed everything up, must be so weird what goes onto this guys head.

darmadoc is offline Member
    I think its medications. He either takes them, is able to function in society, and stops being the homicidal maniac he needs to be to be able to fight, or he doesn't take them, fights like a champ and ends up in jail.

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I heard about the whole medication thing...I wonder if he was still on it for the Mcbride fight, last time i heard he was on it was the lenox lewis fight.

nalbano34 is offline Member
    just out to make a buck.....what else can the guy do? MMA fighters would kick the shit out of him so that isn't an option.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nalbano34
    just out to make a buck.....what else can the guy do? MMA fighters would kick the shit out of him so that isn't an option.
    i usually respect peoples opinions, and dont flame, but thats the dumbest thing ive read on here in a long time.

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nalbano34
    Bit of a sad thing to say tbh

Thread Information