Papi93 is offline AR VET

Aggression During Your Match

How important would you consider aggression during your match? I usually like to feel my opponent out before I move in with strikes. Once I get tagged with a stiff strike, that flips a switch for me. Also, I've noticed problems turning the aggression off for a few hours after the match(es). Do you try to keep to yourself or do you have ways to calm down?

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    i goin in n do wat u do, i move around wit em let em throw some strikes, pick out the openins n attack. u hav2 keep ur agression resonable, sometimes i get so mad n loose it and that turns n2 losin more energy n not thinkin of wat to do, u gotta stay calm n realx, jus go wit the flow

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    I started TKD like a tank charging on my opponant and landing tones of kicks getting gased out real fast and then getting beat.

I then decided to feel the opponant has many say, but that was tkd.

I wanna get into something else then TKD, i am still not sure of the art and i dont know how i will approach the sparring.

I know that fights are won with a great cardio but you have to impose yourself, and that is made by being aggressive and striking a bit more then i did.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    How important would you consider aggression during your match? I usually like to feel my opponent out before I move in with strikes. Once I get tagged with a stiff strike, that flips a switch for me. Also, I've noticed problems turning the aggression off for a few hours after the match(es). Do you try to keep to yourself or do you have ways to calm down?
    stay relaxed and limber, think about breathing

all my aggression comes after my matches & while I think about it between training - before sparring/matches all i am is nervous

so because i understand that i'll always be nervous before a fight, I constantly tell myself "relax, look at his posture, what will he do if I do this"

Thread Information