smithtc is offline New Member

Boxing plus Steroids= GOOD?

I am 19, 5'9 and weight 190. I will admit right a way that I am not experienced in steroids what so ever. I have done some researcher so I am doing my part. I have been boxing for approximently 4 years. I am not looking to gain weight. I would like to lower my body fat percent from 11% to around 7-8% and get my weight around 180. I understood Vargus took steroids and I am not sure if that helped him as far as endurence and speed. I am looking into steroids but I felt I should speak to the experts first and see if this is a good idea and if so guide me toward the specific steroids that will benefit me the most as far as boxing.

Thanks a lot.

Tim
    Last edited by smithtc; 10-19-2005 at 12:29 PM.

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    I take it you are an Amatuer boxer...its kinda the wrong time to mess about with steroids becausue the season has just kicked into gear here in the uk...so you want to be comfortable at your wieght.

I have had 89 Amatuer boxing bouts not including exebitions.

And not ounce have i ever thuoght about bulking up its not logical for boxing.

Speed makes POWER

Wieght makes you SLOW

Work it out for yourself steroids dont mix with boxing.

Im not going to lie ive tried clenbuterol a couple of times off season for cutting up to look the part and doing some light wieghts but in theory it didnt help me in anyway it made me worse.

Good luck in whatever you do anyway.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Steroid speed your heart rate crazy, when i was wrestling here in Montreal i was a pro wrestler LOL, i used steroids once, deca durabolin , masteron and winstrol V for my first cycle, then second cycle D-Bol, Test Enhantate and Promibolan.

I felt like shit always out of breath and add no cardio always damn sweating.

Nah steroids arent worth the effort, even Clen made me feel like total shit.

ManOnSwole is offline Junior Member
    Training makes boxers good, not steroids . Of particular note if you have high BP I do believe you make yourself more susceptable to knockout.

IMBIGRU is offline Banned
    what about for 3 ... 1 min rounds?? its not drug tested//.. I can bech 550 so i probally dont need them..but Im running 800 mg test 200 deca 200 eq

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Steroids won't make you a better boxer, however I have heard that many fighters take methyltestosterone (not M1T) before bouts to increase agressiveness.

IMBIGRU is offline Banned
    do steroids hurt your stamina??? Im training for a fight

Imbig some do some dont. Steroids are to weight training as they are to fighting. The icing on the cake not the base. Most common steroids for fighting; test prop, bold ace, halo.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, ground and pound is right. Most guys i talk to who are into both juice and MA like that kind of stuff. winny, var, mast, primo, tren all seem to be run successfully by guys along with some prop. Just like a short 6 weeks cycle before a bout seems to get them lookin ripped and feelin strong.

Steroid King is offline New Member
    If you believe you need an added edge then just do it! But you have to take the rite steroids for what you are looking to obtain.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    way too young bro. Just change your diet around a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by smithtc
    I am 19, 5'9 and weight 190. I will admit right a way that I am not experienced in steroids what so ever. I have done some researcher so I am doing my part. I have been boxing for approximently 4 years. I am not looking to gain weight. I would like to lower my body fat percent from 11% to around 7-8% and get my weight around 180. I understood Vargus took steroids and I am not sure if that helped him as far as endurence and speed. I am looking into steroids but I felt I should speak to the experts first and see if this is a good idea and if so guide me toward the specific steroids that will benefit me the most as far as boxing.

Thanks a lot.

Tim
    19 too young

175 light heavy (179 amature) 200-cruiser, 200+ heavyweight ( 201+ amat)

at 5'9'' you are the hight of a midleweight...160lb fighter and not even tall for that division. Steroids are not for you if you want to box.

Thread Information